Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > FHM 4 - Technical Support

FHM 4 - Technical Support Need help or want to report a bug? This is the right place.

Old 12-14-2017, 12:37 PM   #1
teetslespoils
Bat Boy

Cannot create game folder

I can't start a new game anymore, regardless of the mode. I tried installing the new patch a few times, nothing works. I'm about to try uninstalling and reinstalling but since this isn't a Steam copy I'm wondering if I'll have any trouble with my license being already in use or something?

The problem seems to have started when I deleted a game, next time I tried to load one there was a game file named "." so I deleted that, thinking that was an artefact from the deleted game. Maybe I deleted a required folder?

Anyways, please advise on how I can fix this and if uninstalling-reinstalling is an option.

Thanks
teetslespoils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 12:41 AM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

Yeah, I'm wondering if you somehow deleted the saved_games folder. Reinstalling would fix it, but it might be quicker to just have a look in \Documents\Out of the Park Developments\Franchise Hockey Manager 4, and if there's no saved_games folder there, create one. If that doesn't work, though, just installing the latest update again should work without any license issues.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote