Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.6 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 6 Available

FHM 6 Available Now!

  

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Franchise Hockey Manager 5 > FHM 5 - General Discussion

FHM 5 - General Discussion Talk about the 2018 version of FHM.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2019, 06:21 PM   #1
avsfan96
Bat Boy
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 14
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4x in 3 posts
Restricted Free Agents

Has anyone else had this problem. My team (Colorado Avalanche) had 2 restricted free agents (Mikko Rantenen and AJ Greer). Both wanted 2 year deals. I offered 6 years and more money to Rantenen and and less years and more money to Greer. Both players became unhappy and decided not to talk anymore. Since then they both have completely disappeared from the free agents list and no information anywhere on where they went. A new season is starting and its like they fell off the face of the earth. Also, I no longer can control the training or lines setup/changes as an assistant is doing so now. I am the General Manager/Coach. This changed out of the blue during the off season. The commissioner's box is checked and has been since I started last season. I have tried to uncheck it and exit and enter with no luck. Any thoughts about these two problems?
avsfan96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 08:00 PM   #2
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager
 
Adam B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 926
Thanks: 63
Thanked 454x in 238 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by avsfan96 View Post
Has anyone else had this problem. My team (Colorado Avalanche) had 2 restricted free agents (Mikko Rantenen and AJ Greer). Both wanted 2 year deals. I offered 6 years and more money to Rantenen and and less years and more money to Greer. Both players became unhappy and decided not to talk anymore. Since then they both have completely disappeared from the free agents list and no information anywhere on where they went. A new season is starting and its like they fell off the face of the earth. Also, I no longer can control the training or lines setup/changes as an assistant is doing so now. I am the General Manager/Coach. This changed out of the blue during the off season. The commissioner's box is checked and has been since I started last season. I have tried to uncheck it and exit and enter with no luck. Any thoughts about these two problems?
If you check the depth chart, are they there? If not, we may need to see the save.
Adam B is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 08:30 PM   #3
Pallo55
Minors (Single A)
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 70
Thanks: 16
Thanked 8x in 5 posts
Did you try to search them via the search bar? They could have signed to Europe.
Pallo55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 12:30 AM   #4
avsfan96
Bat Boy
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 14
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4x in 3 posts
I did find them on depth chart for the Avalanche. I looked at season stats and saw that Rantenen signed with a KHL team and Greer went to the German League. It's disappointing that I didn't get any notification about them moving on. I didn't get a chance to replace them during Free Agency. A flaw I believe, leaving one hanging without notification. But thanks for the info. Now if I can just get this thing to give back complete control of the team. Check marking the Commissioner box changes nothing. The game still uses Assistant coaching for tactical and line changes. (Blah!)
avsfan96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
Alessandro (06-09-2019)
Old 06-09-2019, 02:43 AM   #5
Alessandro
Hall Of Famer
 
Alessandro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,328
Thanks: 1,194
Thanked 1,091x in 745 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by avsfan96 View Post
It's disappointing that I didn't get any notification about them moving on.
Oh yes...
Alessandro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 11:58 AM   #6
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager
 
Adam B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 926
Thanks: 63
Thanked 454x in 238 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by avsfan96 View Post
I did find them on depth chart for the Avalanche. I looked at season stats and saw that Rantenen signed with a KHL team and Greer went to the German League. It's disappointing that I didn't get any notification about them moving on. I didn't get a chance to replace them during Free Agency. A flaw I believe, leaving one hanging without notification. But thanks for the info. Now if I can just get this thing to give back complete control of the team. Check marking the Commissioner box changes nothing. The game still uses Assistant coaching for tactical and line changes. (Blah!)
Just a couple of things to add: Did you qualify them at least in late June? Usually you'll get a notification, but you can also see their interest in other teams.

Under the Manager Options - are you or the Assistant in Control? Also are you just the GM?
Adam B is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:02 PM.

 

Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. Minor League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with the permission of Minor League Baseball. All rights reserved.

The Major League Baseball Players Association (www.MLBPLAYERS.com ) is the collective bargaining representative for all professional baseball players of the thirty Major League Baseball teams and serves as the exclusive group licensing agent for commercial and licensing activities involving active Major League baseball players. On behalf of its members, it operates the Players Choice licensing program and the Players Choice Awards, which benefit the needy through the Major League Baseball Players Trust, a charitable foundation established and run entirely by Major League baseball players. Follow: @MLB_Players; @MLBPAClubhouse; @MLBPlayersTrust

Out of the Park Baseball is a registered trademark of Out of the Park Developments GmbH & Co. KG

Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.

Apple, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.

COPYRIGHT © 2017 OUT OF THE PARK DEVELOPMENTS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2018 Out of the Park Developments