Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB General Discussions

TBCB General Discussions Talk about the new boxing sim, Title Bout.

Old 02-27-2015, 02:18 PM   #21
APBAgreat
Minors (Single A)

I bought a new Laptop & wanted to put my TBCB 2.5 on it. I have the original license numbers but the game won't download. I've written to the company but received no response. Anyone know why I can't download the game with my license anymore?
APBAgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 02:52 PM   #22
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by APBAgreat View Post
I bought a new Laptop & wanted to put my TBCB 2.5 on it. I have the original license numbers but the game won't download. I've written to the company but received no response. Anyone know why I can't download the game with my license anymore?
If it's a download issue, you can get 2.5 here.

"I occasionally agreed to carry an opponent, almost always in what is known as a tune-up fight. I never considered it morally wrong as long as I was winning the fight. I was never a killer, like some fighters. I never enjoyed knocking out a guy who I knew had no chance to beat me." Sugar Ray Robinson
bob_bask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 04:41 PM   #23
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by APBAgreat View Post
Did you unlicense the game on the old computer?

Cap
Old 03-01-2015, 09:56 AM   #24
Hank1974
Minors (Double A)

Can anyone tell me how on earth to setup a tournament and use a group for both Red Corner and Blue Corner?

I can get the Red Corner to use a scheduler and use Group 1, but when I try to edit the Blue Corner settings, I only have the option to select a specific fighter.
How do I get it so I can use Group 2 for the Blue Corner?

Thanks!
Hank1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 04:52 PM   #25
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank1974 View Post
Can anyone tell me how on earth to setup a tournament and use a group for both Red Corner and Blue Corner?

I can get the Red Corner to use a scheduler and use Group 1, but when I try to edit the Blue Corner settings, I only have the option to select a specific fighter.
How do I get it so I can use Group 2 for the Blue Corner?

Thanks!
Never came across this problem - are you not able to select the scheduler option like below;

"I occasionally agreed to carry an opponent, almost always in what is known as a tune-up fight. I never considered it morally wrong as long as I was winning the fight. I was never a killer, like some fighters. I never enjoyed knocking out a guy who I knew had no chance to beat me." Sugar Ray Robinson
bob_bask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 08:29 AM   #26
Hank1974
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_bask View Post
Never came across this problem - are you not able to select the scheduler option like below;

My screen looks differently than that. I'm running 2013 v 1.4 on my Mac.
I should upload a screen shot when I get home, but essentially, I have 4 options at the top, two of which are "Red Corner" and "Blue Corner".
For Red Corner, I see the option for 'Select Fighter' as "Scheduler" and then I'm able to select a group for the option below that.
But for the Blue Corner, everything is grayed-out except for the 'Select Fighter' option and in there, I'm not allowed to choose a group. It only allows me to select a specific fighter.

I hope this is a user-error and not a bug.

I've also noticed that if I choose to manually select the fights, as soon as I have the first fight selected and attempt to go to Fight 2, everything gets wiped away. Very odd.

But when I get home tonight, I'll upload a screenshot so everyone can see what I'm seeing.

Thanks Bob!
Old 03-07-2015, 08:00 PM   #27
Hank1974
Minors (Double A)

Please see the two screenshots. This is in the auto-scheduler. It's the same for Tournament too.

As you can see, I cannot select a group for the Red Corner, only the Blue Corner.

Is there a way around this?
Is this a bug?

Thanks!
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 03-07-2015, 08:28 PM   #28
Hank1974
Minors (Double A)

OMG, I'm the dumbest man alive.
I figured it out. I only had to deselect a fighter in order to get the scheduler as a choice.

Sorry about that.
Old 03-08-2015, 01:25 PM   #29
Cap
Hall Of Famer

G'day, eh. Hank I've figured it out! All you have to do is....heck, you already fixed it.

Cap