Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts

Old 04-04-2020, 10:55 AM   #141
qcbandits
Banned

Infractions: 0/4 (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRed75 View Post
While we're one the subject of players with FaceGens of the wrong race, this is not exactly newly-minted Hall of Famer Harold Baines.
I will see what happened
qcbandits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 05:19 PM   #142
craigiecubsfan
Bat Boy

I am getting a message that says I need to use an application when trying to do the facegen on my team. Windows and Mac as I am seeing what works better. Not a clue what I am doing on my Mac with unzipping, etc. Nothing is working, Thought Windows would work easier but same issue. Anyone else or am I missing something?
craigiecubsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 05:25 PM   #143
qcbandits
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiecubsfan View Post
I am getting a message that says I need to use an application when trying to do the facegen on my team. Windows and Mac as I am seeing what works better. Not a clue what I am doing on my Mac with unzipping, etc. Nothing is working, Thought Windows would work easier but same issue. Anyone else or am I missing something?
On windows download and unzip the file. Then open the file, then go to your documents where all the OOTP stuff is, open the FG folder. Go back to the folder for the download. Copy all the Fgs and paste them in to the FG folder inside the documents folder. It will ask if you want to overwrite what's there already, say yes
Old 04-04-2020, 05:49 PM   #144
craigiecubsfan
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qcbandits View Post
On windows download and unzip the file. Then open the file, then go to your documents where all the OOTP stuff is, open the FG folder. Go back to the folder for the download. Copy all the Fgs and paste them in to the FG folder inside the documents folder. It will ask if you want to overwrite what's there already, say yes
I have done those steps, yet when I try to change the face it tells me I need to use an application. I have no clue what to do. I guess I'm not meant to do this. Sigh.
Old 04-04-2020, 06:51 PM   #145
FancySkunk
All Star Reserve

Quote:
While we're one the subject of players with FaceGens of the wrong race, this is not exactly newly-minted Hall of Famer Harold Baines.
That one's my bad. I wound up saving Blake Treinen in with Baines's ID at some point by mistake. I noticed pretty quickly because I had the other Baines card on one of my PT squads. I got it fixed up in my submissions for the next release.

Last edited by FancySkunk; 04-04-2020 at 06:53 PM.
FancySkunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 07:36 PM   #146
qcbandits
Banned

Quote:
I have done those steps, yet when I try to change the face it tells me I need to use an application. I have no clue what to do. I guess I'm not meant to do this. Sigh.
are you able to post a screen shot of this? bc this would be the first time I've heard of it doing this
Old 04-04-2020, 09:33 PM   #147
craigiecubsfan
Bat Boy

Quote:
are you able to post a screen shot of this? bc this would be the first time I've heard of it doing this
How do I post a screen shot?
Old 04-04-2020, 10:05 PM   #148
qcbandits
Banned

There is a drop down menu option for screen shot and then go to advanced down below the quick respond box here on the board and there is a spot to upload
Old 04-05-2020, 12:10 PM   #149
craigiecubsfan
Bat Boy

Quote:
There is a drop down menu option for screen shot and then go to advanced down below the quick respond box here on the board and there is a spot to upload

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...1&d=1586103029

This is what comes up on my PC when I try to update a photo. Asks me this or what application to use.
Attached Images

Last edited by craigiecubsfan; 04-05-2020 at 12:29 PM.
Old 04-05-2020, 04:23 PM   #150
ALB123
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Maybe he felt like having some fun and he's wearing one of these:

Old 04-05-2020, 04:31 PM   #151
qcbandits
Banned

Quote:
https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...1&d=1586103029

This is what comes up on my PC when I try to update a photo. Asks me this or what application to use.
I have to admit, I have no clue what is causing that. If you don't mind can you detail all the steps you took to get to that? I'd like to attempt to recreate this
Old 04-05-2020, 06:09 PM   #152
craigiecubsfan
Bat Boy

Quote:
I have to admit, I have no clue what is causing that. If you don't mind can you detail all the steps you took to get to that? I'd like to attempt to recreate this
I downloaded the files. I put them in the folders as specified. When I go and try to edit a player’s face, I get a pop up asking me “How do you want to open this file?” That’s where I’m stuck at.
Old 04-05-2020, 06:17 PM   #153
qcbandits
Banned

OK I will see what I can figure out
Old 04-06-2020, 08:23 AM   #154
qcbandits
Banned

This project is now dead. Thanks to a moderator who thinks it's cool to give warnings because someone has different political views than he does. I am leaving the OOTP boards. It's also bs that Markus and company empower him to carry out crap like this

Last edited by qcbandits; 04-06-2020 at 08:26 AM.
Old 04-06-2020, 11:56 AM   #155
ChrisJNelson
Major Leagues

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Quote:
This project is now dead. Thanks to a moderator who thinks it's cool to give warnings because someone has different political views than he does. I am leaving the OOTP boards. It's also bs that Markus and company empower him to carry out crap like this
WTF happened?
ChrisJNelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 02:06 PM   #156
FancySkunk
All Star Reserve

I have no idea what happened here, but I'm not going to let this die just because qcbandits is gone. I'll get some files in order and start a new thread, and just run this myself, I guess. I've already sunk so much time and effort into this project, I'm really not about to have it be for nothing.
Old 04-06-2020, 02:50 PM   #157
BaseInvader
Bat Boy

I get an error message when i click on the link

Something appears to be missing…

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.
Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance
BaseInvader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 02:53 PM   #158
FancySkunk
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseInvader View Post
Something appears to be missing…

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.
Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance
Bit of unfortunate drama with the previous person hosting the pack. We're re-hosted and everything is online in the new thread: https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=313740
Old 07-20-2020, 09:27 PM   #159
fredbeene
All Star Starter

to be clear, this is FACE GENERATOR and not actual photos correct?
I ask because there is photopack called FACEPACK.
So it is a bit confusing.

Thank for the hard work, however, i like photos
fredbeene is offline   Reply With Quote