Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 11-28-2012, 04:59 PM   #121
jparker2112
All Star Reserve

Found a league...
JJ

Last edited by jparker2112; 12-07-2012 at 11:08 AM.
jparker2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:58 PM   #122
fittyfitty
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Want another league

I'm currently in the SIMBL...which is a great league!
But I would like to join another if there are any openings out there.

jonathan.fitzgerald@medmutual.com
fittyfitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:03 PM   #123
pisquid
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hey there. Like JJ, I'm new to OOTP, but after playing for a couple of weeks, I'm already addicted. I recently purchased OOTP13 and it's amazing.

I have extensive experience with other sims, including Hardball Dynasty and various hockey sims, and have played fantasy or rotisserie baseball for almost 20 years. But nothing compares to OOTP.

I'm looking for an online league to join. Despite my rookie status, I definitely know my baseball and will be a hard working GM and a worthy addition to any league.

Ideally, I would be interested in a historical league, but a modern league would be of interest as well.

I can be reached by email at joemacdonald@pei.sympatico.ca

Thanks
Joe MacDonald
pisquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 06:38 AM   #124
madJ
Major Leagues

Hey there,

I'm looking for an online league with scouts enabled and draft pick trading disabled. I prefer modern day leagues and would like either the Phillies or the Red Sox.
Also I would prefer a league with only 3 sims per week. But that is not a must have feature. I could live with another sim per week number as well as long as the sims are one week at a time.

So if there's a league with those particular settings looking for a Phillies or Red Sox GM, pm me.
madJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:00 PM   #125
BTrumpower
Bat Boy

Coming out of retirement!

I am looking to come out of OOTP retirement. I have not played since November of 2008, however, I had played every version of OOTP from 9 down to 6. I was an extremely active member and had been asked in numerous leagues to help with various aspects of league management. I am looking to get into 2 leagues right now and will expand once back in stride. See below for what Im looking for.

New league. Would like to be initial owner (preferences: Orioles/Nationals) I prefer modern/historical/mixed players over the fictional.

Existing league. I understand some players drop off, but Id like as much activity/exporting as possible. I hate it when half the league doesnt export for a month. Id prefer to take over the most troubled of franchises. I absolutely LOVE taking a perennial bottom feeder in a league and building them to glory! If you have a scrap heap of a team in your league with no owner, im your man. Again i prefer modern/historical or mixed player DB over the fictional and if Nats or Orioles are open id like them too (sentimental value).

Below is contact info.

You may PM me at BTrumpower or Email at BrentTrumpower@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you all soon!!!
BTrumpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:24 PM   #126
Sandberg
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisquid View Post
Hey there. Like JJ, I'm new to OOTP, but after playing for a couple of weeks, I'm already addicted. I recently purchased OOTP13 and it's amazing.

I have extensive experience with other sims, including Hardball Dynasty and various hockey sims, and have played fantasy or rotisserie baseball for almost 20 years. But nothing compares to OOTP.

I'm looking for an online league to join. Despite my rookie status, I definitely know my baseball and will be a hard working GM and a worthy addition to any league.

Ideally, I would be interested in a historical league, but a modern league would be of interest as well.

I can be reached by email at joemacdonald@pei.sympatico.ca

Thanks
Joe MacDonald
Please check out: Asahi 2 Baseball

It was an historical league but we are currently all the way up to the 2011 season. When we fly past the Lahman database we'll be flipping back in time to grab some of the rookie pools prior to the 1950's. It will be fun to be moving forward with our franchises loaded up with older talent.

We have the Indians available.

Thanks

Shawn

Last edited by Sandberg; 12-03-2012 at 12:28 PM.
Sandberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:49 PM   #127
CoachArt
Bat Boy

looking for Beginner League

I am looking to join a league. I am currently involved with one league. Need another!
CoachArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:31 PM   #128
kcjb
Bat Boy

I'm interested in joining my first league! I can probably only devote 4 hours of research and planning a week comfortably, but I can respond to emails and post in forums more often.

If there is a league with good communication that needs an owner, I'd love to participate. Thanks!

Update:
Found a league - I'm in good shape now.

Last edited by kcjb; 12-10-2012 at 01:56 PM.
kcjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:12 PM   #129
jb28
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Found a league, thanks.

Last edited by jb28; 12-10-2012 at 08:33 PM.
jb28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:05 AM   #130
Ca3l
Minors (Single A)

Hey guys,
OOTP rookie, looking to join a league. I'll learn the game quick and have extensive baseball knowledge. I'd like to join a fictional league that hasn't yet started, so let me know if you're putting together such a league.
Email me at ca3l.m00dy@gmail.com
Thanks guys!

Edit:
Don't be scared about me being new to the game! I'm a dedicated owner and absolutely love baseball.. Take the game very seriously and will be a great addition to your league! Very active. Competitive but friendly

Last edited by Ca3l; 12-08-2012 at 12:04 PM.
Ca3l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 06:13 PM   #131
baseballfan911
Minors (Double A)

Diehard baseball fan looking for a modern or historic league.

I've been playing OOTP for the last 3 years. I have grown tired of playing the computer and would like to find a modern league to keep my competitive juices flowing. I am a Cubs fan but would take any team. I would prefer to enter a league that has just begun or that is a few months into the season. I am no novice with the game itself, just the online league portion. Email me at gbjames911@yahoo.com or send me a PM if interested. Thank you.

Last edited by baseballfan911; 12-08-2012 at 06:15 PM.
baseballfan911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:00 PM   #132
Denton True
Minors (Double A)

I'm looking for a relatively new but active OOTP13 league, fictional only. I'm no stranger to online play and am willing to fully participate. Send a PM if you have a new league or an opening in a recently created fictional.
Old 12-11-2012, 03:47 PM   #133
Skyflame21
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I am also looking to join a league. OOTP13 version, modern realistic and hopefully starting with the beginning of the 2012 season. Team of choice doesnt matter I'll work my magic with any team. Just want to be in a fresh new league as an original member.

PM or email a bapplebee01@yahoo.com
Skyflame21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:13 PM   #134
Twenty7Outs
Bat Boy

I am looking to join a current generation league either in the first or second year. I have played a couple years ago and am looking to get back in the saddle.

I am open to any team though if - Seattle, Arizona, San Francisco, Washington, LA/A. Is available that would be great.

Let me know, thanks!

~Stephen

Srparkerjr@live.com
Twenty7Outs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:41 AM   #135
tacklesspoem8
Minors (Triple A)

fictional league

I am interested in joining a fictional league that is friendly, but competitive, I find the computer opponents to be a little to easy to manipulate and would like to try my gm skills( lol) against some real players. I am on this site and post regularly and feel I would be a hard working active edition to any league. I am most interested in a Fictional League but would also consider other options. Thank you all for your consideration and you can contact me here. I have got a league now so i am done looking at this time thanks to all who emailed me i appreciate it

Last edited by tacklesspoem8; 12-14-2012 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Hey found League
tacklesspoem8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:58 PM   #136
jpoppe0219
Bat Boy

Looking to join a league

looking to join a league using 13. I'm pretty open to the type of league, if I had to pick I would want to manage the brewers in a modern league. you can contact me via email at jpoppe0219@aol.com. my name is Jason
jpoppe0219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:45 PM   #137
oaktownhero
Bat Boy

Lookin for..

A modern league involving ootp13 with the A's preferably.
oaktownhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:01 PM   #138
Jax Powers
Minors (Double A)

Ballofbase.com (rebuild)

We're a brand new league starting with 2012 MLB rosters and an Inaugural draft. Check us out
ballofbase.com/forums
BNN Home Page
Jax Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:28 PM   #139
joeyjojojrshabadoo
Minors (Double A)

Are the Cubs available?
joeyjojojrshabadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 06:01 PM   #140
MightyQuinn
Minors (Double A)

Looking for leagues to join...