Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > FHM 4 - Suggestions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

FHM 4 - Suggestions Do you have suggestions / ideas for future FHM version? Please tell us about it here.

Old 09-29-2015, 09:50 AM   #1
shinomourikenji
Bat Boy

My wishlist

I absolutely love this game, it is leaps and bounds ahead of the first one and you can tell that each improvement was well thought out, but I do have a couple things I would love to see added in a future update/iteration of the game.

1.National tournaments, with the ability for nations to select general managers working with professional teams to build rosters and compete for their nation.

2. I would like to see some more optional micromanagement stuff added, Secure advertising rights, build new arenas, set ticket prices and even food prices. Try to keep attendance up even when the teams doing bad.

3. League unification, I would like the ability to combine leagues. Say the DEL, the Swiss national league, Ligue Magnus and Czec Extraliga combine to form a central european hockey league.

4. More expansion options, I know they are fantastical but I would like the ability to expanded any league to any size. Heck if I could expand the NHL to have a european conference that would be amazing. Also it would be cool to have an option for an existing team to join a league, this would be cool for making a european division in that one could simply select teams around Europe to join the NHL.

So there are my three big wishlist items.
shinomourikenji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 11:42 AM   #2
jwr38
Minors (Single A)

preseason .... with it being worth it. Currently not enough time to test players, if you do they might become unhappy because of being sent down.

Ratings being hidden but then displayed as we scout (not what is current) currently if you have fog of war you never see the stats

AI that looks ahead. For example, start of the season is coming and instead of losing a young guy to waivers .... how about offering him out for a trade. basically make the computer think ahead before the date where it has to do something.
Old 09-29-2015, 08:57 PM   #3
mgom27
Hall Of Famer

All.