Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions Post suggestions for the next version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 04-12-2017, 03:08 AM   #1
Supermercado
Minors (Triple A)

Historical minors suggestions

Will add to this as time goes on. I'm really enjoying historical minor leagues, but there are a few things that are irritating me that I'd suggest could change in the future to expand this feature.

- Allow an option for the real teams and affiliations to load automatically at the end of a season but for all players to either go into a specific draft or to show as free agents only.

- Alternatively an option for future major leaguers to start with their correct minor league club then go into the draft in the year they would have started their MLB career

- Option to restrict number of purchases that can be made every year. I know the workaround is to set the purchase price to whatever the cash maximum is, but it would be easier if you could just say "may buy one minor leaguer a year".

- Lockable league options - I notice that every year the roster limits that I change seem to revert back to whatever the default is. It would be good if you could set some rules to not change.

- Show a news story/alert when somebody purchases the contract of a minor league player.

- When a player is purchased my transaction log only says that I "purchased the contract" from the minor league affiliate he went to on purchase. This is what it shows for all minor league promotions/demotions - shouldn't there be a different message for a normal promotion with a player already under contract to when I buy somebody?

- Option to only allow players to be purchased by the major league that their competition is aligned to. I sort of feel this is happening by stealth anyway, because all the teams in my competing ML have the money to buy any number of 5* players but choose not while MLB clubs have bought several players.

- I'm sure the Negro Leagues have been discussed before, but could they load as independent leagues instead of minors? It seems weird having them come under MLB.

Last edited by Supermercado; 04-12-2017 at 03:18 AM.
Supermercado is offline   Reply With Quote