Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2007, 07:39 PM   #21
CubbyFan23
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underlined.i View Post
How can I import history myself if I am too impatient to wait for the next release? haha

Also I just noticed that Franklin Gutierrez of the Indians is showing as retired for some reason.

Great work as always
What I was planning on doing was re-importing the MLB league database, then just switching the minor leagues over to the "new" MLB teams with history, and moving the players from the old MLB teams to the new ones.

I can post the database I used if you want to do that, next week or so is a bit busy with interviews, deer season, etc.
CubbyFan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 05:23 PM   #22
injury log
Hall Of Famer

And the Dayton Dragons are affiliated with the Cubs instead of the Reds.

Seem to be a few fictional players in the set- Earl Smith? Quite a few others...
injury log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 05:49 PM   #23
mgom27
Hall Of Famer

How about the start be in 2007 so we get the full effect of the Offseason?
Winter Ball Leagues and NCCA?
I haven't tryed it with like 1977 or 1994 but with MLB College/High School Feeder Leagues and NFL League Exapnsion Draft with no problems and I like that and the game is going faster.
Red Sox's have 2 J. Papelbon's and one goes back to the Minors because they have Chad Cordero on the Roster.
Some how my team Traded Alex Rodriguez to the A's for Joe Blanton and he's playing SS and Barry Bonds to the Royals for Gil Miche.

Last edited by mgom27; 11-14-2007 at 02:09 PM.
mgom27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 01:56 PM   #24
Guanyuzhizi
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanks CubbyFan!!!
Great work!!!!!!

I'll be CubbyFan's fan. =D

But the nationalities of some players seem to be wrong......
Players in American names in Taiwanese nationality...... =\
Guanyuzhizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 02:25 AM   #25
Vizquel13
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I just hit opening day, and none of the free agents (including AROD, Bonds, etc.) signed anywhere. Also, now that I've hit the first day of the year, the free agents want ridiculous money. For example, Mike Lamb and Brad Wilkerson are both asking for like $16 million, which is strange since they were only asking for about $1.5 million in February. Anyone else have this problem?
Vizquel13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 08:35 AM   #26
Mike Loves Baseball
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Did you do this
I FORGOT TO ALLOW CPU CHANGES! PLEASE GO TO LEAGUE SETUP, AND THEN CLICK ON THE INDIVIDUAL LEAGUES, HIT FUNCTIONS, AND THEN "SET ALL COMPUTER-CONTROLLED TEAMS TO ALLOW AI ROSTER CHANGES!" IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS, PLAYERS WILL VANISH!

I suspect if you don't do this the CPU won't sign any free agents.
On mine Bonds and A-Rod always sign for the Yankees.

Not sure about the pay though - maybe they've all seen how much players like Suppan got last year!

Thats not Champagne, thats real pain.

Humber Pilots 2010

http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome....&sid=941814706
Mike Loves Baseball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 02:17 PM   #27
DiMaggio5CF
All Star Reserve

Any idea when the next release -- with coaches, stadiums, etc. -- is going to come out?
DiMaggio5CF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 05:19 PM   #28
PSUColonel
Hall Of Famer

Is it safe to use scouts & coaches in this version?
PSUColonel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 02:51 PM   #29
PSUColonel
Hall Of Famer

anyone know?
Old 11-16-2007, 06:07 PM   #30
injury log
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUColonel View Post
Is it safe to use scouts & coaches in this version?
I've simmed many seasons with coaches on, no problems at all. Have yet to try scouts with this set, however.
Old 11-17-2007, 04:54 AM   #31
Mike Loves Baseball
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I'm about 3 or 4 weeks in to the season with full scouts and coaches and no problems so far.

Thats not Champagne, thats real pain.

Humber Pilots 2010

http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome....&sid=941814706
Mike Loves Baseball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:06 AM   #32
injury log
Hall Of Famer

Just finished a season with this set- MVPs were David Ortiz and Matt Holliday, Cy Youngs went to CC Sabathia and Jake Peavy. In 2010.
Old 11-18-2007, 09:13 AM   #33
KurtEvans
New User

I've got a pretty serious issue. When I load up and start playing, for some reason, the AI is disabled although it doesn't SAY it's disabled in the game settings tab.

For example, all non-player controlled teams will make no roster moves. If they have, say, 18 players on the active roster, they stay with that. As time goes on and more players get hurt, the active roster keeps going down, and down, and down. I've done everything I can think of to fix that situation, but I really don't know what's wrong or why.

The one thing I do a lot of in the game is roster management. Sometimes for fun, I'll assign high ratings to low-rating players, and of course I heavily manage the roster of my chosen team through free agency and trades, but I can't see why that would cause it.
KurtEvans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 02:27 PM   #34
Klew1986
Hall Of Famer

I haven't played ootp2007 in a long time. I was wondering what you guys think of this roster set. Would it be ok to use for a league or solo game? Did you get realistic stats and stuff?
Klew1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:05 PM   #35
CubbyFan23
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtEvans View Post
I've got a pretty serious issue. When I load up and start playing, for some reason, the AI is disabled although it doesn't SAY it's disabled in the game settings tab.

For example, all non-player controlled teams will make no roster moves. If they have, say, 18 players on the active roster, they stay with that. As time goes on and more players get hurt, the active roster keeps going down, and down, and down. I've done everything I can think of to fix that situation, but I really don't know what's wrong or why.

The one thing I do a lot of in the game is roster management. Sometimes for fun, I'll assign high ratings to low-rating players, and of course I heavily manage the roster of my chosen team through free agency and trades, but I can't see why that would cause it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CubbyFan23 View Post
NOTE: I FORGOT TO ALLOW CPU CHANGES! PLEASE GO TO LEAGUE SETUP, AND THEN CLICK ON THE INDIVIDUAL LEAGUES, HIT FUNCTIONS, AND THEN "SET ALL COMPUTER-CONTROLLED TEAMS TO ALLOW AI ROSTER CHANGES!" IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS, PLAYERS WILL VANISH!
CubbyFan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 03:40 PM   #36
Coreyettinger
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Anyone else having trouble with the file? I've tried installing it a few times now and it says the file is corrupted...

Am I doing something wrong?
Coreyettinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 03:47 PM   #37
Coreyettinger
Minors (Rookie Ball)

NM, figured it out, sorry for being an idiot. :-P
Coreyettinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 06:55 PM   #38
mgom27
Hall Of Famer

Anybody have updated Coaches.Dat they would like to give out or I'm going to have updated it myself?

Last edited by mgom27; 11-19-2007 at 06:57 PM.
mgom27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 11:01 PM   #39
PSUColonel
Hall Of Famer

Whenever I claim a player off of waivers during the current spring training I'm in, the player is automatically added to the active roster (provided there is room) and therefore also to the 40 man roster. The problem is that I already have 40 players on the secondary roster, and the game is allowing more than 40 players whenever I claim someone off of waivers. Why is this happening? It shouldn't. shouldn't the player automatically go to DFA rather than the 40 man and active rosters?
Old 11-20-2007, 11:22 AM   #40
injury log
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUColonel View Post
Whenever I claim a player off of waivers during the current spring training I'm in, the player is automatically added to the active roster (provided there is room) and therefore also to the 40 man roster. The problem is that I already have 40 players on the secondary roster, and the game is allowing more than 40 players whenever I claim someone off of waivers. Why is this happening? It shouldn't. shouldn't the player automatically go to DFA rather than the 40 man and active rosters?
Responded to this in General.