Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2007, 12:43 PM   #21
CubbyFan23
Hall Of Famer

Agreed -- my AIM handle is NIBABaseball as usual, but I only use it for leagues, so drop your AIM names in here and I'll put you on my list (I don't think anyone else can "see" me online).
CubbyFan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 01:13 PM   #22
Go Middies
Minors (Single A)

My AIM is SeanCarnegie and MSN is scarnegie at hot mail dot com.
Go Middies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 01:14 PM   #23
bp_
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Middies View Post
My AIM is SeanCarnegie and MSN is scarnegie at hot mail dot com.
thanks, I'll start sending you spam tonight....

j/k
Old 05-09-2007, 01:23 PM   #24
randomlefty10
All Star Starter

msea85, lets get going on this. I have loads of time and need something to do.

Find your passion, embrace it, and leave the world a better place than you found it.
randomlefty10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 02:08 PM   #25
cja1214
Bat Boy

cja1214- I also have some time...only taken two classes this summer
cja1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 02:30 PM   #26
Underlined.i
Minors (Double A)

BooghGallagher

I hate my job so i am willing to lend as much time as possible.
Underlined.i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 06:17 PM   #27
CubbyFan23
Hall Of Famer

I have Arizona and Atlanta MLB/AAA's all complete, I'm going to finish up Baltimore and post it up so you guys can have a look. Nothing really functional, but still fun to look at and figure out where we need to go.
Old 05-09-2007, 08:42 PM   #28
Underlined.i
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubbyFan23 View Post
I have Arizona and Atlanta MLB/AAA's all complete, I'm going to finish up Baltimore and post it up so you guys can have a look. Nothing really functional, but still fun to look at and figure out where we need to go.
Have we figured out if there is a way to go team by team or designate the manager/ballpark tasks to different people?
Old 05-09-2007, 08:46 PM   #29
CubbyFan23
Hall Of Famer

Team to team, not that I'm aware of, however ballparks and managers yes, I think there is a way, I'll double check when I post it.
Old 05-10-2007, 01:03 AM   #30
CubbyFan23
Hall Of Famer

http://files.filefront.com/CFBeta_01.../fileinfo.html

Here's Arizona and Atlanta MLB+AAA complete, I was in the middle of Boston and Baltimore so didn't upload those. I know its not really functional, but thought you guys could give it a once over if you wanted.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:16 AM   #31
Icy
All Star Reserve

Great initiative cubby, of course you can use my jerseys, logos etc. I'll contact you today by AIM to see if i can help on anything else.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:17 AM   #32
kagnew35
All Star Starter

Chat room use

I can make my chat room available for those who'd like true head to head talks bout this set. Many of you have already dropped in to look it over, it is much better than AIM and i have a 100 user licence, so is plenty of room. Open 24/7 so time is no problem.

soxxcountry.com duffys tavern link in main menu, no registration needed, just username and log in. Free beer

http://www.soxxcountry.com/ site with FaceGen Central and Duffys Tavern Live OOTP Chat Room
kagnew35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 05:52 PM   #33
haveband
All Star Reserve

I just made an offer to Cubby about using my set that I have been working on for this set... What I have is the following done:

1. All rosters are set from the majors down to Low-A, however theres gonna need to be some tweaking done to alot of minor leaguers as I set out initially to get their names, position, DOB, height, weight, etc. done. I also have included the venezuelan and dominican summer leagues and the mexican league. All updates are done for the majors as of today and theres only a few players here and there that have been promoted and demoted that i havent gotten to yet but I am working on it.

2. I have a majority of coaches done for all the majors and alot of the minor league teams, and I have been adding pro scouts to the teams over the last few days. Stadiums could use some work, as I only really just have the correct names done.

I was trying to do this myself but the undertaking was just too huge, plus I eventually wanna add Japan and Cuba to this set, but that would take me forever and I already am doing 60 hr work weeks and I havent been able to really enjoy playing the game yet as all I have done is work on rosters.
haveband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 05:57 PM   #34
haveband
All Star Reserve

oh and I have updated photos for 90% for the 7048 players currently in

hb
haveband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 06:20 PM   #35
darkcloud4579
Hall Of Famer

Good. Pretenders like me don't need to be making roster sets. Glad one of the classiest pros is back in the game again.
darkcloud4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 07:03 PM   #36
Underlined.i
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by haveband View Post
I just made an offer to Cubby about using my set that I have been working on for this set... What I have is the following done:

1. All rosters are set from the majors down to Low-A, however theres gonna need to be some tweaking done to alot of minor leaguers as I set out initially to get their names, position, DOB, height, weight, etc. done. I also have included the venezuelan and dominican summer leagues and the mexican league. All updates are done for the majors as of today and theres only a few players here and there that have been promoted and demoted that i havent gotten to yet but I am working on it.

2. I have a majority of coaches done for all the majors and alot of the minor league teams, and I have been adding pro scouts to the teams over the last few days. Stadiums could use some work, as I only really just have the correct names done.

I was trying to do this myself but the undertaking was just too huge, plus I eventually wanna add Japan and Cuba to this set, but that would take me forever and I already am doing 60 hr work weeks and I havent been able to really enjoy playing the game yet as all I have done is work on rosters.
That is definetly a step in the right direction. Good work
Old 05-11-2007, 02:40 AM   #37
CubbyFan23
Hall Of Famer

HB -- sounds good, do you have an IM handle? PM it to me if you get a chance and I'll send you an IM so we can chat.
Old 05-11-2007, 10:12 AM   #38
chriskelly
All Star Reserve

I get the impression that the roster sets that Eric is working on have already been scrubbed to make sure the correct players and stats are at all levels. Does anyone know those guys well enough to ask if you can use that set here as a starting point? Maybe they did a save prior to updating ratings.
chriskelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 11:20 AM   #39
bleachercreature
Major Leagues

I've never done any work on a roster set before, but would definately be interested in seeing if I could be of help in any way.
bleachercreature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 02:42 PM   #40
Go Middies
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud4579 View Post
Good. Pretenders like me don't need to be making roster sets. Glad one of the classiest pros is back in the game again.
Dude, your's were still pretty good even if a bit inflated on the ratings, IMHO. Otherwise, I dare say I couldn't do better.
Go Middies is offline   Reply With Quote