Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > MLB Manager 2018 > MLB Manager - Suggestions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

MLB Manager - Suggestions Please help us to improve the game and post your suggestions / ideas in this forum!

Old 09-28-2011, 09:25 PM   #1
KurtBevacqua
Hall Of Famer

Build an app to support your regular OOTP online leagues

If you build an app that will interface with my regular OOTP online leagues, like allowing me to upload my roster moves to my regular online league, then I will not only buy it, but I will drastically change the way I travel and carry multi-media around with me. I have a laptop to not only go online when I travel (which I do alot), but so I can keep up with online leagues. Give me an app that can do this and I'll get a tablet or an iphone, or some other such device.
"The type and formula of most schemes of philanthropy or humanitarianism is this: A and B put their heads together to decide what C shall be made to do for D. The radical vice of all these schemes, from a sociological point of view, is that C is not allowed a voice in the matter, and his position, character, and interests, as well as the ultimate effects on society through C's interests, are entirely overlooked. I call C the Forgotten Man"

- William Graham Sumner
KurtBevacqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:44 PM   #2
Musashi
Minors (Single A)

It would be great if OOTP would host the servers the leagues are played on so all we have to do is log in on our phone update our info and it saves it there. No need for someone to worry about getting in the line ups. We just do everything online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtBevacqua View Post
If you build an app that will interface with my regular OOTP online leagues, like allowing me to upload my roster moves to my regular online league, then I will not only buy it, but I will drastically change the way I travel and carry multi-media around with me. I have a laptop to not only go online when I travel (which I do alot), but so I can keep up with online leagues. Give me an app that can do this and I'll get a tablet or an iphone, or some other such device.
Musashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:40 AM   #3
Peo
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtBevacqua View Post
Same here. I travel a lot but can't put a laptop in my bag. Managing teams when on the road is a real pain to me.
An app would be really really great.
I won't but iOOTP until he has this kind of feature.