Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Schedules

OOTP Mods - Schedules Create your very own game schedules, or share historical schedules

Old 06-15-2006, 12:03 PM   #1
Arlie Latham
Major Leagues

Schedule Question about the All-Star Game

I created an 84 game season that stretches from April to August 30, as well as one I like even more that goes from April 1st to October 9th.

However, I cannot get the all-star game to appear where I want it. I have tried in the league set-up to change the date but it doesn't seem to place it where I want. Anyone have any suggestions?

That said, under the schedule creation screen, I would like for next year's 00TP2007 to have the following choices. The first three are already in there.

Exhibition
Spring Training
Regular Season

Day/Night games: I would like a box that allows me to pick only day games. I am playing in the 19th century and therefore there are no 7:05 p.m. starts. You can change the time now, but I would like the default time to change.

Playoff (This gives me a chance to schedule a playoff against another league. If you could name that playoff game, that would be divine)

All-Star Game: If I could just add this in the schedule editor, that would be grand.
Arlie Latham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 03:57 PM   #2
Kyros
All Star Reserve

I am having the same exact problem. I want my all-star game on July 13th but the game always sets it back to July 1st. Always..
Kyros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 08:16 PM   #3
Le Grande Orange
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyros
I am having the same exact problem. I want my all-star game on July 13th but the game always sets it back to July 1st. Always..
But if you sim the season is the game actually played on that date? In other words, is it a display issue or is the game actually played on July 1st?
Le Grande Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 10:14 PM   #4
Kyros
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Grande Orange
But if you sim the season is the game actually played on that date? In other words, is it a display issue or is the game actually played on July 1st?
WEll, after spending now 4 hous setting this league up I am afraid to eve try becasie if it's gets all screwed up I'm leaving ootp for good and going back to ps. I hate to say that but this is really frustrating.

OK, I am going ot admit, that was pretty childish forme to say that. I'm not going ot leave OOTPB2006 - it's to damn goo right now but I am a bit frustrated though. I spent hours to get everything just right to find out the all-star setting doesn't work and my REAL fear would be to find out that something esle is really screwed up to the point where all my work was useless......For the love of man, I hope not < lol.

This simulation has SOOOOO much potential that it screams "play me".

Last edited by Kyros; 06-23-2006 at 12:36 AM.
Kyros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 12:35 AM   #5
Le Grande Orange
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyros
WEll, after spending now 4 hous setting this league up I am afraid to eve try becasie if it's gets all screwed up I'm leaving ootp for good and going back to ps.
All you have to do is back up the league so you have a copy, and then run the original version to see what happens.
Le Grande Orange is offline   Reply With Quote