Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 23 > OOTP 23 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 23 - General Discussions Everything about the brand new 2022 version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB and the MLBPA.

Old 05-23-2022, 04:07 PM   #1
nebben
Minors (Double A)

Scout ratings blank

Putting this here to see if this is a bug or error on my part.

I have a scout but they provide no ratings. For example, when viewing FA pitchers and selecting my scout in the Scouting drop-down menu, all ratings are empty (see attached screenshot).

And when viewing a player's profile, the Head Scout tab on the top-right is grayed out. The only ratings I'm able to view are OSA.

I'm playing a custom game and also attached are my scout settings. And, yes, I have a scout.

Any idea why my scout's not giving me any ratings and why I can't select my scout on a player's profile page?
Attached Images
Image Image 
nebben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 04:42 PM   #2
LansdowneSt
Hall Of Famer

I'm spit-balling here but can you post the Scout's tab (the one between Front Office and Schedule) on the Team home page? Once on that page, can you assign players to his task list? Is there anyone on his recently scouted list? Does he have a budget this year?
LansdowneSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 08:15 PM   #3
nebben
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LansdowneSt View Post
I'm spit-balling here but can you post the Scout's tab (the one between Front Office and Schedule) on the Team home page? Once on that page, can you assign players to his task list? Is there anyone on his recently scouted list? Does he have a budget this year?

Scout has a budget, as you can see in the attached. I was able to add a player to his task list, and he has two recently scouted players. Those players have ratings provided by the scout.

So, am I to assume I'm only going to get ratings for players my scout has scouted? And, if so, any idea what settings I need to change so this isn't the case?
Attached Images
Old 05-23-2022, 08:47 PM   #4
LansdowneSt
Hall Of Famer

I've never seen a scout start with a clean slate but I'm glad that his going-forward scouting is on. Did you ever try hitting the button on the Scouting settings that says "Run Full Re-Scouting" to see if that gets you at least low accuracy on everyone?
Old 05-23-2022, 10:38 PM   #5
nebben
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LansdowneSt View Post
I've never seen a scout start with a clean slate but I'm glad that his going-forward scouting is on. Did you ever try hitting the button on the Scouting settings that says "Run Full Re-Scouting" to see if that gets you at least low accuracy on everyone?

Doh! That did the trick. I never really paid attention to that button before. Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it!
Old 05-23-2022, 10:58 PM   #6
LansdowneSt
Hall Of Famer

No problem, that's what the community forum is for. Glad it's sorted.