Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 06-30-2008, 05:16 PM   #81
ELDoro
All Star Reserve

Looking to join a MLB league with real current rosters. OOTP9. I have been playing OOTP since version 2 so know my way around the game. Would prefer to play with the Reds

AIM: ELDoro
e-mail: mantiamd@gmail.com
Old 06-30-2008, 06:39 PM   #82
VanJaysFan
Bat Boy

I am looking to join a league with existing MLB rosters.
I'm a longtime baseball fan with one season of sim-league experience in OOTP 2008 and several seasons of sim-league experience in online hockey (EHM) and football (Front Office) leagues.

My top priority is to find a league with a reliable commissioner. The last OOTP league I was in went fine through the regular season, and then the commish up and disappeared when the playoffs started. I'd prefer to not invest my time and energy into a team if I'm not going to be able to see my plan through to fruition.

Contact me via e-mail at sports@theprogress.com
VanJaysFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 10:01 PM   #83
outkast44
Bat Boy

I would love to join a league, preferably an existing league (fictional or MLB does not matter) that has lost an owner and needs someone to control a team. It would be great to join a league with a fast sim schedule too. Feel free to contact me at rbnmrrs@gmail.com. Thanks!

Ruben Morris
outkast44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 02:40 PM   #84
BigFiasco
Minors (Triple A)

I am looking to join another OOTP league, I am currently in one that has yet to begin.

Prefer current rosters or historical as long is its NOT deadball era. Ficticious i would consider depending on the league.

Strong preference for the cubs, but will take any National League team!

AIM: legalcollector

email fiascolsp@yahoo.com
BigFiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 03:41 PM   #85
VBL4_Commish
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Virtual Baseball League 4 Homepage

Check out the Springfield franchise. It is our only opening currently. I also posted about the league on the main board. Check us out... it's a great league!
VBL4_Commish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 05:43 PM   #86
flanyboy
Bat Boy

Looking to join a league. New to OOTP but willing to jump right in. Either Fictional or real MLB league is ok by me. If the league is the MLB though I would prefer to be the Brewers.
flanyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 08:08 PM   #87
Antonin
Hall Of Famer

Perhaps it's time to jump back in to the OOTP online league world.

I would be interested in joining a fictional league that sims no more than 2X week. An international league would be great, especially if it has an African team I could take over. But a 'national' league would be fine as well.

I do not want to join a league that has a live draft or requires AIM or any other type of instant messaging software.

I play OOTP baseball for fun, so a trade-trade-trade-trade all the time league would not be for me.

I can be reached via forum PM.

Cheers,

Tony

Last edited by Antonin; 07-03-2008 at 10:38 PM.
Antonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 02:56 AM   #88
usualsuspect
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking for a league that is just starting up. Needs to be fairly large (24 or more teams), and am interested in any type, whether it be fictional, historical, or present-day. Am currently a member of TTBL and GUBA, both very fun, active, and hardcore leagues. Would very much prefer a league that uses scouts, but not limited to it. Hit me up if starting up a league! Thanks!
usualsuspect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 06:10 PM   #89
Breakwood
Bat Boy

I'm fairly new to OOTP, but I'm a huge baseball fan and looking to get into an online league. I've never been in an online league before, but I'm up for any sort of league fictional or real.

I'm available to update my team everyday with a few exceptions.

You can contact me here or at pbrisebois@gmail.com
Breakwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 02:13 PM   #90
raider1hater1
Bat Boy

Need a league. Been in the same league for more then 4 years (RL). Don't care waht kind. Send me a PM.
raider1hater1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 11:51 AM   #91
panthershockey01
Bat Boy

I would like to join

Anybody with an opening please email me at panthershockey01@aol.com. Thanks, Brian.
panthershockey01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 07:09 PM   #92
glkatz81
Bat Boy

Looking to join a league

Hi. I'm not really a stickler for league details - just want a league w/reliable owners. IM or email me w/any details --> GLKATZ@AOL.COM

AIM --> GLKATZ

thanks

Gabe
glkatz81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 07:22 PM   #93
jcookusm
Minors (Triple A)

Looking for a league..

Im looking to join a league with 2008 rosters. I just bought OOTP9, but I used to be in 3 leagues with OOTP4. Email me and let me know of any slots you have available. I will need a little adjustment time in getting used to how things work again.

Josh
joshua.cook@usm.edu
jcook141414 - aim
jcookusm - yahoo
jcookusm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 12:32 AM   #94
SRJeff
Bat Boy

Soloist looking for casual fictitious

Never played in an online league, and didn't join OOTP until version 7. Prefer a rebuilding project with a newer league that I don't have to obsess about every night I get home from work but isn't full of quitters, either.

Still, I am active, will make trades, Rule V picks, waiver claims, etc. Might even trashtalk a little.

PM me, or, better yet, figure out my e-mail address:
raynman3 at Hot-t-mail.com - remove the center t and the dashes.

Thanks!
SRJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 01:06 AM   #95
amaurizio
New User

Cool Looking for league

This would be my first league but i will attend all games and i want the whole package minor league and please no historical leagues anything else is cool let me know my e mail is amaurizio@keystone.edu no more then three games a week everything else is good
amaurizio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 01:10 AM   #96
cardinal2k9
Bat Boy

Yes Please

I would love to join a league. I think i would prefer a historical league as my previous experience with the NAHHBL was very enjoyable, but I would be interested in joining any well run and active league. I was in the NAHHBL for about 10 years (OOTP years).

EMAIL:blake.rollins8@yahoo.com
AIM:blakedasnake8

Thanks!
cardinal2k9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 01:38 AM   #97
SlimJim75
Bat Boy

Looking for an OOTP9 league regardless of set up as long as I find it to be interesting. I've been active with OOTP since OOTP6 and also am the commissioner of my own league To The Wall Baseball. Email jkircoff@gmail.com if interested.

Thanks,
-JK
SlimJim75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 11:25 AM   #98
waltwa
All Star Reserve

Very experienced GM looking for a league.

1. OOTP9
2. Game ownership is required
3. I only take NL teams preferably the Giants
4. Scouting and Coaches turned off

I am a full-time Gm and have been in leagues for a long time. I never miss a sim and am on the site every day. I am currently in MLSB,NABA,CDL and UMBL. All very solid leagues.
waltwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 08:19 PM   #99
osubucks2012
New User

We have a league that is almost full, we need about 4 more teams to be filled, sign up

Signature Sports -> MLB Sim League
osubucks2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 08:22 PM   #100
osubucks2012
New User

We have a few spots left on a real MLB roster Sim league.

Signature Sports -> MLB Sim League
osubucks2012 is offline   Reply With Quote