Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB Mods

Old 10-23-2004, 08:10 PM   #101
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Update 24/08

As previewed previously in this thread, Bonedwarf has created some fantastic variant fight images. The first variant is a set of Fight Images based around an Oil painting theme. The second set is Pencil style of drawings. Download the file from the Skins page in the Downloads section at CornerWork.

A big thanks goes to bonedwarf for his fine contribution.

Cheers,
Mark

Please Note: BACKUP your default images before installing these alternate images and read the installation instructions included in the pack.
Gunsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 08:36 PM   #102
Bonedwarf
All Star Starter

Aw shucks, thanks for the kind comments Hope folk like them!
Bonedwarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 11:56 PM   #103
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Update 04/11

I have been posting Jim Amato articles on the site. Jim very kindly has contributed around 12 articles for posting and the first 5 or 6 have been posted over the last couple of days.

Cheers,
Mark
Old 11-04-2004, 11:05 AM   #104
jofre
Hall Of Famer

Jim Amato

Jim is a prolific writer and boxing historian. Its nice to see his work featured in CornerWork. His own website is located at http://www.boxing911.com/jim.htm

Please check out his article on the late IBHOF inductee Ralph Citro on ConerWork.

Last edited by jofre; 11-04-2004 at 11:08 AM.
jofre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 06:40 AM   #105
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Update 10/11

Three more fantastic Jim Amato articles posted today at CornerWork. He keeps sending them and I'm going to keep posting them

If anyone has any contributions to make to CornerWork send them to me at gunsmoke@cornerwork.com.

Cheers,
Mark
Old 11-19-2004, 11:47 PM   #106
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Update 20/11

Guys,

More great articles have been posted by Jim Amato as well as two fantastic articles by Dan Cuoco. Have a read and voice your opinions at CornerWork.

As always if you have any contributions, files or ideas let me know by emailing me at gunsmoke@cornerwork.com.

Mark
Old 11-26-2004, 06:40 PM   #107
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Update 27/11

Hi Guys,

Posted today was the SMW Tomato Cans file by CONN Chris based on the tomato cans templates by Pierre. The names of the fighters are of SMW fighters who fought 5 or fewer bouts in their career. The download is available now at Corner Work on the Tomato Cans page in the downloads section.

Also more articles have been posted by Jim Amato including an interesting one about the Eight Man WBA Tourney.

Cheers,
Mark
Old 11-26-2004, 09:07 PM   #108
CONN CHRIS
Global Moderator

Thanks again! Great site with lots to offer, I certainly appreciate your efforts.
Old 11-27-2004, 02:44 AM   #109
Bonedwarf
All Star Starter

Hate to ask dumb questions, but who, exactly, is Jim Amato? The name seems really familiar. Just I really like the articles.

Thanks to all those who have downloaded my new fight images. And curses to you all for not writing to thank me
Bonedwarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2004, 09:33 AM   #110
jofre
Hall Of Famer

Jim Amato

Jim Amato is a boxing historian and a boxing writer. His articles have appeared in many boxing publications such as The Ring and Boxing Digest. He is a featured writer for Boxing World and PrizeFightNews. He is also a member of the International Boxing Research Organization (IBRO). His internet link is: http://www.boxing911.com/jim.htm

Last edited by jofre; 11-27-2004 at 10:31 AM.
jofre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2004, 10:14 AM   #111
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Hey, Mark. Just took a look. Good stuff. Better check the links for the Cuoco article.

Cap
Old 11-27-2004, 05:48 PM   #112
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Update 28/11

Further good stuff provided by CONN Chris. Today I have upload packs of 160 Tomato Cans of the Straweight, Junior Fly, Junior Bantam and Junior Feather varieties. All of these fighters are based on the Tomato Can templates created by Pierre. All the fighters have the names of fighters who fought 5 or fewer times in their careers. They can be downloaded from the Tomato Cans section on the Downloads page.

I have also added another Jim Amato article, this one about Jose Luis Garcia, who stunned one of my favourites Ken Norton early in his career.

Quote:
Better check the links for the Cuoco article.
Thanks for the heads up mate, the link should be fixed now.
I urge everyone to have a look at that article as it is a fantastic piece by Dan Cuoco on the life and times of Dan Diveronica. The article is off the front page now so you can find by going to the Stories Archive in the November section.

Cheers,
Mark
Old 12-02-2004, 05:26 PM   #113
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Update 03/12

The Harry Greb Career Replay pack by DJDay (Dean) has been posted for downloads at Corner Work in the Fighterpack section of the Downloads page. I advise one and all to check it out this fantastic collection of fighters that really round out the welter and middle weight divisions of the 1910s and 20s.

Cheers,
Mark
Old 12-06-2004, 04:33 AM   #114
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Update 06/12

Guys,

Two new files for download today. The first is provided by DJDay (Dean) and is a career replay pack for Johnny Wilson. It contains 16 of Johnny's opponents that had not previously been rated. The second file is a career replay pack of Lawrence Clay-Bey's career compiled by CONN Chris. It contains 24 of Clay-Bey's opponents and a rating for Clay-Bey's trainer John Scully. Both files are available from the fighterpack section on the Downloads page.

As always 4 more Jim Amato articles were loaded as well.

Cheers,
Mark
Old 12-07-2004, 08:53 PM   #115
cubedrum
All Star Reserve

Hey Gunsmoke,
Some of the fighter downloads on the cornerwork site are not working. I'm currently trying to tidy up my database with all the add ons, and adding a few of the more recent downloads I've missed. Hopefully I can wrap it up soon so I can start the all new EBC with ALL those add on fighters in the game.

Cube
Old 12-08-2004, 03:57 AM   #116
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Update 08/12

Quote:
Some of the fighter downloads on the cornerwork site are not working.
Thanks Cube, they should be all fixed now...

I also uploaded two new articles by Jim Amato, including an excellent one about the Leotis Martin - Sonny Liston fight. As well as two new files for download.

The first file is another Career Replay pack by DJDay, this time covering the career of middleweight Mike O'Dowd. It includes 18 of his opponents and can be found in the Fighterpack section on the downloads page.

The second file I uploaded was also by DJDay, but this time it was the rules he uses to administer his universe using Title Bout boxing. I urge everyone to take a look as there are some fabulous ideas in this document. The file can be found in the Miscellaneous section on the downloads page.

Time for a beer,
Mark
Old 12-14-2004, 02:04 AM   #117
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Update 14/12

The George Chip Career Replay pack has been uploaded to CornerWork.com. The pack, by Dean (DJDay), contains 9 of George Chips previously unrated opponents. The pack can be found in the Fighterpack section of the downloads page.

As per always there are more of Jim Amato's fantastic articles being posted all the time. Be sure to check them out.

Cheers,
Mark
Old 12-16-2004, 01:55 AM   #118
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Update 16/12

The Sam Langford Career Replay pack is now available on CornerWork. The pack, compiled by DJDay, contains 36 of Sam Langford's opponents that had been previously unrated.

Look in the Fighterpack section on the Downloads page for this pack.

Cheers,
Mark
Old 12-17-2004, 11:32 PM   #119
Antonin
Hall Of Famer

TCs at Cornerwork

Hi Gunsmoke

I emailed you this question, but just in case you don't check your Cornerwork address, I'll ask the question again here:

Is Cornerwork still accepting zips of TC fighters based on Pierre's templates?

I have not been very active here in recent months (life stuff gets in the way sometimes), but I've begun working on 160 FW TCs, because it looks like Cornerwork has only one batch of FW TCs. Should I zip the batch and email it to you?
Antonin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 01:29 AM   #120
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

I replied to your email Antonin, but I may as well repeat the answer here.

I am happy to receive and post any contributions for TB that any of you guys want to send. Feel free to send the files to me and I will see that they are posted.

Cheers,
Mark