Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods

OOTP Mods Logos, roster packs, historical databases, OOTP tools, FaceGen files... it's all here!

Old 08-26-2011, 05:11 PM   #21
ootpFox07
All Star Starter

Aug 26 - New Blog Post

The OOTP Fantasy Baseball Leagues Road to 1.0 series continues:

Road to 1.0: Patch #4 (1.0.6) Update Announcement (with screen grabs!)

A bug fix/enhancement release has been in the works since 1.0.5 came out and Wednesday August 31, the fourth patch, version 1.0.6, will be released. See whats new in this update.

Last edited by ootpFox07; 02-23-2019 at 04:56 PM.
ootpFox07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 10:57 AM   #22
ootpFox07
All Star Starter

Release Update

Due to hurricane Irene and related power/internet outages, the release of 1.0.6 is cancelled and the final 1.0 release is being pushed back to Monday September 26, 2011.

Patch #4 or 1.0.6 will not be a separate release, but instead be released as OOTP Fantasy Leagues 1.0 - Release Candidate 1 on Monday September 12, 2011. This code has been thoroughly tested and seen over 20 bug fixes since 1.0.5 came out, but I want to finish the beta test season before releasing the final code.
Old 09-12-2011, 01:47 PM   #23
ootpFox07
All Star Starter

1.0 final, release candidate 1 has officially been released today

VERSION 1.0 FINAL, RELEASE CANDIDATE 1 HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN RELEASED TODAY!

This is the final step before the final release of the 1.0 version of this mod. Any members of the OOTP community who are planning to run an OOTP Fantasy League for their site are encouraged to download, install and try out this release and provide feedback on any final bugs or issues ASAP.

The final 1.0 release is schedule for Monday September 26, 2011.

The official release files can be downloaded from the OOTP Fantasy League web site from the main downloads page.

The official release thread features important notes about this release.

This is a major feature release and a major step towards a final non-beta 1.0 release this fall. Download the release, try it out, post your feedback and enjoy this alternative way to play OOTP baseball.

Old 09-21-2011, 12:38 PM   #24
ootpFox07
All Star Starter

Sept 21. - New Blog Post

The OOTP Fantasy Baseball Leagues Road to 1.0 series officially concludes today with the twelfth (hmm coincidence?) and final article:

Road to 1.0: The end is nigh!

The final 1.0 release is this coming Monday July 26th.

Old 09-23-2011, 10:57 AM   #25
ootpFox07
All Star Starter

And were done...

The final season sim for the beta test season has been posted. The last two bugs have been closed and I even threw in one last enhancement to head to head results pages just for good measure. The 1.0 beta is officially over. I'll now be working over the weekend to test the final distribution, update all my documentation and refresh the web site. See you all Monday for the final 1,0 release.

Last edited by ootpFox07; 09-23-2011 at 04:24 PM.
Old 09-26-2011, 01:26 PM   #26
ootpFox07
All Star Starter

VERSION 1.0 FINAL HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN RELEASED!

This is it, the much awaited final release of the 1.0 version of this mod. This release has been thoroughly beta tested (with tons of help from the PEBA), patched, upgraded and is now available as a production level release.The official release files can be downloaded from the OOTP Fantasy Baseball Leagues web site from the main downloads page.

This is the final 1.0 release. No more beta testing. No more beta versions. This is the production version.

If you still happen to find a bug, please log it in either our bug forum or via the online bug submission tool.

So all are invited to download and try out the mod, post your feedback, let me know if your league is running the mod and enjoy this alternative way to play OOTP baseball.

Last edited by ootpFox07; 02-23-2019 at 04:57 PM.
Old 10-01-2011, 03:16 PM   #27
PadresFan
All Star Starter

This mod has been posted to the OOTP/Misc. page of my mod website.
PadresFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 12:54 PM   #28
ootpFox07
All Star Starter

Thanks!
Old 02-14-2012, 01:47 AM   #29
ootpFox07
All Star Starter

UPDATE NOTICE

Version 1.0.1 of the OOTP Fantasy Baseball Leagues is now available.

This updated fixes an important OOTP 12 compatibility issue and adds a new uninstall feature to the admin dashboard. You can now also specify your exact OOTP game version (supports 10 up to 13!).

The official release files can be downloaded from the OOTP Fantasy Baseball Leagues web site from the main downloads page.

The development blog has also been updated with details about this release: 1.0.1 Maintenance Update Release

Last edited by ootpFox07; 02-23-2019 at 04:57 PM.
Old 04-13-2012, 05:00 PM   #30
ootpFox07
All Star Starter

I've received pings about support for OOTp 13. Have been busy with a few other OOTP related projects like the beta and the Storylines Editor and have not looped back on reviewing this mod with V13. I expect there to be necessary changes based on the new directory structure for images, though I believe the database will be the same as v12. My ultimate goal is to merge this project into a module for my OOLM mod, but the effort will be considerable so I'm not there yet. Stay tuned though. Who knows what the summer will bring.
Old 02-23-2019, 05:04 PM   #31
ootpFox07
All Star Starter

Still Alive and Kicking

UPDATE NOTICE

Version 1.0.2 of the OOTP Fantasy Baseball Leagues is available.

This update was actually released pretty much silently back in January of 2017 while I was working with the owner of the MLB Pro League to get it installed for their online league.

The biggest changes are an upgrade in compatibility so that it now works with modern versions of OOTP, namely version 15 and upward! I have also made sure it worked with OOTP 19 and I will also test it against OOTp 20 as well. There were also numerous bugs fixed as well.

The other big deal is I have restored the OOTP Fantasy Leagues web site to my jfox015.com diman so the entire Fantasy site, as well as a live demo, are available once more!

The official release files can be downloaded from the OOTP Fantasy Baseball Leagues web site from the main downloads page.

A development blog post with details about this release will also be available soon.

Last edited by ootpFox07; 02-23-2019 at 05:22 PM.
Old 03-24-2019, 09:38 PM   #32
Dukesilver
Bat Boy

getting this to work might be the most complicated thing I have ever seen in my entire life
Dukesilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 12:30 AM   #33
ootpFox07
All Star Starter

Hey Duke,
sorry to hear you feel that way. What part or parts did you feel were overly complex?
Old 04-12-2019, 04:40 PM   #34
Dukesilver
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ootpFox07 View Post
Hey Duke,
sorry to hear you feel that way. What part or parts did you feel were overly complex?
every single part of it, I have no clue where to even begin. Seems like you need experience with coding to get this to work.
Dukesilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 09:45 AM   #35
ootpFox07
All Star Starter

It does help if you have some familiarity with Web sites and how they work from the standpoint of getting the files uploaded to your server and the initial settings for the Database and site settings, but you by no means need to be an expert. If you've setup and used StatsLab, for instance, this is very similar in the skills needed to get it set up. Once you get past the initial setup, which I tried to make as painless as possible, it's really just like using any other Fantasy site.

Did you read through the Administrators Guide? It walks you through all the setup process and explains whats what.

I've thought of doing a video walk through of the technical setup and initial usage of the mod. Do you think that would be helpful?
Old 04-18-2020, 03:13 PM   #36
ootpFox07
All Star Starter

UPDATE RELEASE NOTICE

Version 1.0.3 of the OOTP Fantasy Baseball Leagues is now available!

The biggest changes in this new release are upgrades to both OOTP game compatibility. The game has been tested up to OOTP version 21. It should continue to work with the new version upward! The mod is also updated to work with PHP 7.2+ and MySQL 5.

There were also numerous bugs fixed as well.

The official release thread will be updated soon for this release.

Last edited by ootpFox07; 04-22-2020 at 05:30 PM.
Old 05-22-2020, 06:24 PM   #37
ootpFox07
All Star Starter

A new release of the Fantasy leagues, Version 1.1 is now available! And to go along with this significant update to the mod, a brand new updated Web site has also gone live.

Check out the new Web site: http://ootpfantasyleagues.jfox015.com/ and Download the newest version of the mod.

Read the Release Notes for all the changes and fixes.

Head to the Fantasy leagues Demo to see the mod live and in action.

Want to PLAY Fantasy Baseball?
Send me a note to be invited to or added to the information list for a live Fantasy Demo Season.
Attached Images
Old 01-29-2021, 03:42 AM   #38
darkcloud4579
Hall Of Famer

Really wish I could use this, but for whatever reason, I've installed it manually and done all of the stuff and it doesn't even load on my server. (Have my own hosting via Namecheap) So...oh well. I'd almost pay for a hosted version a la Stats+ but I realize I'm an anomaly.
darkcloud4579 is offline   Reply With Quote