Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team > PT Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

PT Bug Reports Forum Have a Perfect Team bug to report? Please post here.

Old 03-31-2019, 08:44 AM   #1
HRBaker
Hall Of Famer

No AC/NC Pitcher Awards?

Bronze 246
Chandler Electrics
HRBaker

Curious, as of this morning (3/31) no pitcher awards were given for the AC or NC in Bronze 246. Turns out I think I have the winner in the NC (see attachment).

Is it possible the awards will be posted after the playoffs?

UPDATE: Resolved, my mistake.
Attached Images

Last edited by HRBaker; 03-31-2019 at 02:59 PM.
HRBaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 12:32 PM   #2
Threnodas
Minors (Triple A)

The awards are given out after the playoffs, as they are in real life. Did you already get achievements for leading those stat categories? Those are supposed to pay out when the regular season ends.
Threnodas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 01:01 PM   #3
HRBaker
Hall Of Famer

Strangely enough, the MVP awards were given at the end of the season - but not the pitcher awards. In the league my Iron team is in, both batter and pitcher awards were given at the end of the season.

Old 03-31-2019, 01:06 PM   #4
Threnodas
Minors (Triple A)

Can you double-check, and post a screenshot if so? I went to the League Home Screen in Iron .215, and there are news stories about the "AC Batting Crown" and "NC Batting Honors", but those are just the batting titles, i.e., highest batting average. Those statistical leaders are declared after the regular season because all the facts are in. The award recipients are only announced after the playoffs, and I do not see any awardees in my league.
Threnodas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 02:58 PM   #5
HRBaker
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threnodas View Post
Can you double-check, and post a screenshot if so? I went to the League Home Screen in Iron .215, and there are news stories about the "AC Batting Crown" and "NC Batting Honors", but those are just the batting titles, i.e., highest batting average. Those statistical leaders are declared after the regular season because all the facts are in. The award recipients are only announced after the playoffs, and I do not see any awardees in my league.
Yep, you are right! You would think as long as I've played this game I would have seen what was going on, but the "awards" I thought were batting/MVP awards were actually the batting crown.

I do, however, remember being confused other times and having to go back and look what the News Story "actually" said... it make me wonder if the titles shouldn't be a bit more specific; like "Monthly" being used for monthly awards, "Best Pitcher" and "MVP" being used for top honors.

Or maybe I should just pay more attention

Thanks, Threnodas, for clarifying

Old 04-01-2019, 07:23 PM   #6
joehart
All Star Starter

Can you check on your end if you have the icons showing for winnings awards.
I did not see icons for my All-Star or best pitcher awards next to facegen.

It would be nice to know if this is local or also happening to others.

Last edited by joehart; 04-01-2019 at 11:42 PM.
joehart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 06:18 AM   #7
W0rmzbr0
Minors (Double A)

Is there a HR crown for the end of the regular season? If so, then I think I'm missing some points as my Giancarlo Stanton tied for the league lead.
W0rmzbr0 is offline   Reply With Quote