Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > MLB Manager 2018 > MLB Manager - Suggestions

MLB Manager - Suggestions Please help us to improve the game and post your suggestions / ideas in this forum!

Old 06-06-2013, 09:06 PM   #1
splatjack89
Bat Boy

Angry Compensation for Players

Okay, I've posted about this before, and I got a pretty good response explaining why it happened, but I am SICK AND TIRED of being jipped with compensation for my players who are Batter of the Year or Pitcher of the Year 2 out of the last 3 years and getting stuck with 3rd or 4th round picks from the other team! The last explanation I got was that the other team already gave away their other picks to other teams for signing players, but I read through all their players' histories to find out about any players who had signed the same offseason as my guy did with them, to no avail; the team still had their 1st round pick for the draft next year. But of course when I sign a pitcher who has a had a losing record for 3 years straight, the other team gets my 1st round pick. So, with all due respect, please please please please PLEASE fix this severely screwed up compensation system. I can't get any prospects without dealing away all my power in my lineup and it is really starting to get on my nerves. Other than that, I love the game. Played iOOTP '12 through the year 2127.
splatjack89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 07:05 PM   #2
WACo
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Amen. I sign some guy with a 3+ era and a losing record the prev year to fill a 4th starter slot, and I lose a 1st. My allstar, whom I can't afford, gets signed and the best I get is a second and a supplemental pick around 30th.
WACo is offline   Reply With Quote