Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2013, 08:43 PM   #1
hbomb
Minors (Double A)

GM opening for The Virginia Beach Stars

Hey there. I run a fictional league called Fullcount. We've been going strong since 2009... it's a great core of GMs that do no change very often, in a secure forum environment... case in point, we haven't had a GM vacancy for 4 months.

We just started our 2027 season, our last on ootp13. In 2028, we'll upgrade to ootp14.

Home Page

Ping me if you're interested
hbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 07:00 PM   #2
hbomb
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbomb View Post
Hey there. I run a fictional league called Fullcount. We've been going strong since 2009... it's a great core of GMs that do no change very often, in a secure forum environment... case in point, we haven't had a GM vacancy for 4 months.

We just started our 2027 season, our last on ootp13. In 2028, we'll upgrade to ootp14.

Home Page

Ping me if you're interested
Ok, here's another option. We had a team called the Boston Shamrock, that moved into a parallel league 10-15 seasons ago. I would be open to having someone take over this franchise with the goal of it playing in FCB next season - it was an original FCB franchise and it would make a great story. The GM of Boston would be able to direct their play this year, AND trade with FCB GMs as they see fit, until their re-admittance into the league....

Home Page
Old 05-24-2013, 08:55 PM   #3
hbomb
Minors (Double A)

For immediate release
New York, May 24th, 2027

The Boston Shamarock, an original Fullcount (FCB) team from 2010-2015, will rejoin the Fullcount League in 2028 play. Henry ‘Hulk’ Holden and a group of local Boston investors are pleased to announce the re-admittance of the Shamrock, following a hostile takeover of the team, and a $50 Million exit penalty from the International League of the Americas (ILA), a parallel league to Fulcount. The Virginia Beach Stars, an expansion team in FCB from 2014-present, will relocate into the ILA, upon the conclusion of their sale to new owners, or no later than the start of the 2028 season.

“We’re just pleased to be able to announce that big league baseball is back in Boston… many people like my friend Tom Sellick Jr. have been working on this for years… it’s a dream come true” said Holden, one of the premiere sluggers in Fullcount. As part of the deal in place with the Virginia Beach and Boston franchises, both Henry Holden and Tommy John will join Boston upon it’s arrival in FCB. In preparation for 2028, A new GM for Boston will arrive shortly, and will be authorized to make cross-league trades with FCB owners for the remainder of the 2027 season.

Tom Sellick Jr, as a representative of the owners had this to say: “I’m pleased that we were able to get both Tommy John and Henry Holden in this arrangement. Holden is one of the best sluggers – ever – in the history of Fullcount baseball, and he’ll be able to stay in Fullcount, indefinitely, as a part of this arrangement. It makes me giddy like a school girl, my chest hairs stand up on end thinking about it…”

Boston has fielded a highly competitive team within the ILA, winning last season’s championship in 2026. It also won it all in 2025. Interested GMs should contact commish Hbomb directly

More announcements to follow.