Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2009, 10:43 PM   #1
beamerball811
Bat Boy

Site looking for...

2-3 co-commishes

GM's to fill the league.

Memebers to help out around the forum.

Looking for a lot of activity.

Please reply in this thread if interested.

Forum link:

Final Sports Arena - Powered by vBulletin
beamerball811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:28 PM   #2
kq76
Global Moderator

I noticed you cross-posted to all 3 online league boards, but I can't seem to find a league of any kind at that forum you linked to. Is there even an OOTP league there at all yet?

It's okay if you're inviting someone to start a league there (if you're offering free webspace etc, you should probably let people know that as it will probably get a prospective commish's attention), but unless you have multiple leagues using multiple versions of the game, you shouldn't be cross-posting to all 3 boards. I'm going to hide the other two threads until I see you do have multiple league using multiple versions.
kq76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 04:23 PM   #3
beamerball811
Bat Boy

We don't have one yet, but we are looking to host, and have a few of our members involved in the league, a league. I wasn't sure what to do because we just want a league, the newest version would be best, but any of them would be fine.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:55 PM   #4
beamerball811
Bat Boy

If anybody is interested, PM me please, or sign-up on FSA. When it asks for the referrer it is beamerball811

Hoping to have a HUGE sucess of a league on this site!
Old 09-29-2009, 05:11 PM   #5
snnort
Minors (Triple A)

I would not mind the association... but I'm quite happy with the way the site is set up on the BCBL (www.billychapel.com)

vBulletin is nice forum software... but I have league votes, frontpage articles, and so much tied into one unified login... and presentation and control of it means a lot to me.

I'm a graphics designer by day.
snnort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 08:55 PM   #6
beamerball811
Bat Boy

Well it looks like you have that set up nicely. We were hoping to have a league where our members could participate from the beginning. I need 1-2 more co-commishes to be interested than I can get another interested member and have a big chat about it. If you are interested please let us know. Contact by PM or posting in this thread would be appreciated, thanks.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:18 PM   #7
beamerball811
Bat Boy

If anyone is interested, they can sign up on the website, once we have the two interested co-commishes talk, we are hoping to get it under way. Go ahead and sign up:
Final Sports Arena - Powered by vBulletin
beamerball811 is your referrer, go ahead and post around some, if you'd like. Hope to get this rolling soon!
Old 10-03-2009, 08:26 PM   #8
beamerball811
Bat Boy

I'm available to co-commish this league, hopefully I will be 1 of 3 co-commishes, if anyone is interested to be a GM, if you have the game it'd be great! Otherwise we might accept your application. We will get sign-ups going ASAP.
Old 10-03-2009, 09:00 PM   #9
Goody
Hall Of Famer

Hey beamer, I saw you over at the new to OOTP forum. I recommend taking the time to learn the ins and outs of the game first before you get a bunch of people involved. Play some solo leagues. Join an online league as a GM.

If you want to do something with your site and learn a lot that is needed to be a good commish too, you could do a solo league and post the results on the site. Then when you feel confident with all that you'll be ready to help lead an online league.
Old 10-03-2009, 10:00 PM   #10
beamerball811
Bat Boy

Thanks for the suggestion, but I know most of the ins and outs by co-gm in leagues. I would just need to figure out the website stuff and what not.