Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Technical Support > Earlier versions of OOTP: Logged Issues

Earlier versions of OOTP: Logged Issues All issues that have been logged and given a TT # are stored here until fixed

Old 06-23-2008, 01:27 PM   #1
RebelFan
Minors (Single A)

BZ 1564 - Transaction Log Problem - Mac

I have a problem with the Transaction Log for 6 of the 12 teams in my league. Instead of getting the usual listing I get the following. For the other six teams it works fine. Also, for one team (Winchester), when I click on Transaction Log I get a "Parse Error" message shown below. If I keep clicking "OK" I get additional error messages and eventually the Transaction Log in the "messed-up" format for that team comes up.

By the way March 3, 2011 was the date I imported the league from OOTP7, so it looks like another Mac import problem. Also, the transactions on this March 3rd log, actually took place after March 3rd.

Why it only affects half of the teams???
Attached Images
Image Image 
RebelFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 01:11 PM   #2
RebelFan
Minors (Single A)

Since this had slipped to the second page I decided to bump it up. I don't know why it wasn't logged. Seems like the screen shots clearly show the problem. While I can play on, transactions are not being logged for half of my teams and the Transaction Log for the league as a whole is not being updated. So this does affect game play.

It may be related to the Player History "squished" bug which has been reported. But I haven't had that problem.

I did upgrade to 9.0.27 this morning and imported my OOTP 07 league again and the problem is still there. I experienced a new bug in .27 relating to scouting which I will report in a new thread.

I am really disappointed in OOTP 09 for Mac. In my opinion, with all the bugs relating to imported games, it is really unplayable and never should have been released in it's current form. I've decided to go back and continue my league in 07 until the patch is released in a month and then try to import the game at the point. I hope the game will be playable by then.
Old 06-25-2008, 07:14 PM   #3
Nutlaw
Hall Of Famer

Please be patient with us. There are more Tech Support posts than we can immediately respond to at present, and we typically work from the oldest to the newest.

So you are a commish using a Mac? Can you verify if the teams with the messed up transaction lists were using a PC while the teams without issues were using a Mac?
Nutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 07:38 PM   #4
RebelFan
Minors (Single A)

Thanks for the response.

This is solo league just on my computer. No other computers involved. I understand it may take a while to get everything resolved. I just want to make sure it gets looked at before the next patch comes out.

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to which teams have problems. I have 2 divisions and some are in each. Also, it's not alphabetical by team name.
Old 06-26-2008, 05:21 AM   #5
Andreas Raht
Administrator

RebelFan, can you please send me the league files? I need the complete folder to test this. Instructions about how to upload it can be found here, if you have any questions, please PM me.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...-files-us.html

BZ 1564

Last edited by Andreas Raht; 06-26-2008 at 05:23 AM.
Andreas Raht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 02:18 PM   #6
RebelFan
Minors (Single A)

I up loaded the league file as RebelFan1.zip.

I started to upload the whole league file and received a message it would take about 1 1/2 hours. So I stopped the upload. I then deleted all the files in the league folder except the .dat files, rezipped and uploaded that.

The file named just RebelFan.zip is the aborted attempt so you can just delete it. I hope this is what you need. If not let me know and I can upload the whole folder.

Thanks.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:26 PM   #7
TurboTrigga
Minors (Single A)

Wondering if anything was accomplished here. I just took over as a commish of an online league and I'm having similar issues.

Troy
TurboTrigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:32 PM   #8
Nutlaw
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboTrigga View Post
Wondering if anything was accomplished here. I just took over as a commish of an online league and I'm having similar issues.

Troy
Sorry, not as of yet according to the BZ report.
Nutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote