Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 20 - General Discussions Everything about the newest version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 03-18-2019, 11:26 AM   #1
The Yurpman
Major Leagues

Perfect Team question

Apologies if this isn't in the correct forum, but I didn't delve into PT last year and I'm interested in trying it this year. I've just downloaded the game and set it up. I read in the official pre-release thread that everything in PT will be reset when the full release of the game is out. Does that mean I should save my 7 packs until the full release? Or do I get to keep the cards in the packs if I open them now? I'm fine with stats and games and everything resetting, I'm just wondering if it's a waste to open the packs now if I lose the cards?

Probably a dumb question, but any help would be much appreciated!
The Yurpman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 11:31 AM   #2
zrog2000
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yurpman View Post
Apologies if this isn't in the correct forum, but I didn't delve into PT last year and I'm interested in trying it this year. I've just downloaded the game and set it up. I read in the official pre-release thread that everything in PT will be reset when the full release of the game is out. Does that mean I should save my 7 packs until the full release? Or do I get to keep the cards in the packs if I open them now? I'm fine with stats and games and everything resetting, I'm just wondering if it's a waste to open the packs now if I lose the cards?

Probably a dumb question, but any help would be much appreciated!
You'll get 7 new packs on reset. You can't play until you open the packs so that should answer your question.
zrog2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 11:32 AM   #3
Kris Jardine
OOTP Developments

You'll get your packs back once the reset happens, so feel free to open the ones you have now. Consider it "testing"

Webstore - https://ootpdevelopments.onfastspring.com/games/
Steam - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...k_Baseball_22/
Kris Jardine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 11:34 AM   #4
The Yurpman
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris Jardine View Post
You'll get your packs back once the reset happens, so feel free to open the ones you have now. Consider it "testing"

Awesome! Thank you for the quick answer!
The Yurpman is offline   Reply With Quote