Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Schedules

OOTP Mods - Schedules Create your very own game schedules, or share historical schedules

Old 04-28-2009, 12:11 AM   #1
satchel
Hall Of Famer

All-star game problem

I've been using the attached schedule for my Jamaica League for several seasons. It's set up to automatically schedule an All-star Game, and I believe that I have the in-game All-star Game options set correctly, but my automatically-scheduled All-star Game is always taking place on the same day as other games, and the three-day All-star break is completely empty of games.

Please take a look at this schedule, and see if there is something wrong with it which is preventing the game from scheduling the All-star Game during the schedule's designated All-star break.

Also, please let me know how I need to have my game options set, in order for the game to properly automatically schedule the All-star Game. I've read it here in the past, and I read the manual as well, and I feel like I'm following the instructions correctly, so if someone could please confirm what the proper settings should be, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: lsdl JLwDH.lsdl (60.7 KB, 142 views)
satchel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:03 PM   #2
gmo
Hall Of Famer

The schedule looks fine. The ASG day is #96, and there are no games on days #95-#97.

I believe the problem is setting the "automatically schedule all-star game" setting. That is designed to insert an All-Star Game and a 3-day All-Star Break into a schedule without one. Since this schedule has that, there is no need as the file causes that to be put in. Try making a parallel league without that setting on and have the schedule imported. In that case I think it will work right, and that can check it.
gmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:51 AM   #3
satchel
Hall Of Famer

I will follow your suggestion and report back. Thank you.
Old 05-01-2009, 02:18 AM   #4
satchel
Hall Of Famer

It has worked correctly. I must have been setting things up incorrectly sometimes in the past (our first couple of seasons, things were arranged right). I'd probably given conflicting instructions, such as manually scheduling the All-star break on different days than those already included in the schedule file.

Thanks for helping me, I sincerely appreciate it.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:34 PM   #5
gmo
Hall Of Famer

That automatically schedule ASG option or whatever it is called can be confusing. I believe my explanation was just from my remembering of what LGO had figured out. Glad to hear it worked - maybe I can remember for sure that answer since the issue is likely to arise again.
gmo is offline   Reply With Quote