Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models

Old 02-23-2019, 12:07 PM   #1
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Stadium requests for Slaabovia-related teams

Hello, all. As silvam has advised, I am starting a new park request thread here for stadiums and teams in my fictional nation of Slaabovia. I will request one park at a time, and then see how things go here.

I will go alphabetically by location name, first for the top league's teams, and then for any minor leagues under that top league, based on the order of creation of said minor leagues, in regards to their respective teams as well. It will be a while before the parks will be needed, I believe, because I'm going to try to go slowly through the dynasty's first season, as time permits and warrants. Which should give those of you who may be willing to help time to work on those parks, and me time to try to figure out what advertisers and advertisements should be in those parks ultimately.

You will not need to hurry on any or all of these parks, for I won't likely need them just yet. But I will need them later, for sure.

I will start with the needed park for the Amjasi Hornets, Hornets Hive. Their uniform and cap and logo set is present in this thread, for more information, folks. http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...d.php?t=292101. Please use those colors when and if you do this park for me, as best as you can, and please let me know what I need to know when it comes to making up the advertising-related items for this and other parks. I'll take care of the advertising materials as best as I can, but I just need someone to build each park for me, if possible.

The details for Hornets Hive are as follows:

LFL: 273 feet down the line, with a 39-foot wall height.
LF: 321 feet and 39-foot wall
LCF: 389 feet and 39-foot wall
CF: 420 and 20-foot wall
RCF: 374 and 17-foot wall
RF: 336 and 13-foot wall
RFL: 314 and 8-foot wall

Open stadium
Grass surface
Extra Small foul area
Elevation 406 feet
Capacity 39,572

Mow pattern: Cross-hatched diamonds
Pitcher's Lane: On
Distance Markers off
On-Deck Circles on

Average LHB 1.078
Average RHB 1.155
Doubles 1.099
Triples 0.699
HR LHB 1.269
HR RHB 1.305

Temperature/Precipitation

January 37/3
February 45/3
March 53/4
April 57/4
May 66/4
June 73/4
July 82/4
August 75/4
September 64/3
October 54/3
November 44/3
December 34/3

Average Wind 5

Ambient Temperature 69.5
Average Temperature 69.5
Average Rain 3.8

Carry Left 0
Carry Center 0
Carry Right 2

The main scoreboard in LF should be like the one in Fenway Park. A big hive should be located somewhere between right field and the right field line. The home dugout should be on the first base side. The overall park's seating configuration and/or overall look is entirely up to anyone who decides to make this park, along with everything else not mentioned above, where and when possible, of course.

I would like this particular park to be usable enough from 1901 to perhaps sometime around 1935 or 1940, at least, if not even longer than that, with the aforementioned configuration and details. So please plan the park's nature accordingly, if possible. Thank you.

Thank you very much in advance to anyone who decides to help me with this part of my Slaabovian dynasty-related project. Feel free to name one section of this park after yourselves, if you like, in honor of your assistance with this park, if you might make it for me here. Take care, and God bless to all who may help me with this project here. Lord willing, of course, that is, everyone. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 02-23-2019 at 12:10 PM.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 01:38 PM   #2
orange6
Minors (Double A)

Yikes
orange6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 08:49 PM   #3
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

What yikes, orange? Too big, too small, or what? CD out.
Old 04-08-2019, 01:57 PM   #4
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Bumping. Also absolutely no advertising for alcoholic beverages or tobacco companies should be present. Major advertisers should include Amjasi Agricorp, Limited (an agricultural conglomerate, especially in terms of honey production, for example), and perhaps a newspaper called The Amjasi Daily Buzz or something similar to that. Use your best judgement and imagination for potential advertisers in relation to this park, if and when you like and can. Thank you. CD out.

Proverbs 16:7 KJV
Romans 12:18 KJV
Philippians 2:1-11 KJV

DeviantArt:

https://www.deviantart.com/clovidequano-dovatha

GBA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=316515

EC's IPA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=158631

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.
Old 04-09-2019, 01:13 AM   #5
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Infractions: 0/1 (3)
This is one of the most completely self absorbed requests I have ever seen.

CD, for the love of God, man be reasonable. No one on this thread has ever delved into the depths of your imagination. And I guarantee they are not going to line up and buy a ticket for the "ride"!
You would be so better served to just get on with your ideas, install Sketchup and get to work.

To build the type of stadium you are "requesting', would require a single person over days worth of work. Why don't you see if you can recruit a few of these guys with skills with actual compensation?

You'd be amazed at how much sketchup skills you could acquire in the amount of time you post these preposterous requests.

I'm not trying to be mean, just hoping you'll see the reality in my words.
Lawn Loaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 12:56 PM   #6
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

It was not and is not a completely self-absorbed request at all, or even a little bit. But, and this is a VERY important but here, seeing as you all don't yet know me very well, and I don't know you very well yet, I can certainly see how some might think it is. And if I gave anyone that impression here, I'm very sorry. For it was never and is never my intention to do so, et cetera.

As for Sketchup, I wouldn't be able to use it longer than the potential trial period, unless someone was able to buy it for me before that time ran out, unfortunately. IF I did have it, or could have it longer than just a trial period, don't you think I would have tried by now, or would try, to make the desired stadiums and all?

My requests may be and have been quite detailed at times, I admit, but I don't think I've made any overly preposterous requests lately, if at all, or at least not for the most part. Of course, I could be wrong about that, but if so, I humbly apologize for that. I'm trying to keep things related to my various requests of all kinds here on these boards as simple as possible, and also I'm trying to be as patient as possible, because I know that there are many other people here besides me on these boards.

I don't think you're trying to be mean, at all, but we're not all that familiar with each other yet, you see. So we may still mentally rub each other's thoughts or feelings wrong at times, or unintentionally misinterpret each other's words and all periodically, I think. Even if we don't necessarily mean to, Lawn Loaf.

Believe me, I probably do a lot of that with people either online or offline in my life, and they probably do the same for me as well, of course, I think. I really do appreciate seeing and hearing honesty quite a bit from people, and all, for sure. It can be rather refreshing at times, don't you think, especially nowadays?

Thank you for your time and attention here. Let me ask you a question, then, if I may, Lawn Loaf. IF, hypothetically speaking, you were in need of a fictional stadium such as the one I have requested above, at least to a degree, how might you go about it, if you couldn't make it yourself, et cetera? Just wondering, that's all.

For I really don't think I'll be able to create the above stadium anytime soon, if at all, before it's likely going to be needed, unfortunately, like it or not. So someone else might have to at least create the basic overall structure for it, if not also the advertising bits for it, et cetera, as well.

Truth be told, though, Amjasi will eventually need a park for its team, you know. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.
Old 04-09-2019, 01:47 PM   #7
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post

As for Sketchup, I wouldn't be able to use it longer than the potential trial period, unless someone was able to buy it for me before that time ran out, unfortunately. IF I did have it, or could have it longer than just a trial period, don't you think I would have tried by now, or would try, to make the desired stadiums and all?
FWIW, you can download SketchUp Make 2017 (the free version) here - https://help.sketchup.com/en/downloading-older-versions. It's probably the last free version that will exist for desktop, so grab it now while you can.
nielsoncp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 01:38 AM   #8
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Infractions: 0/1 (3)
Quote:
It was not and is not a completely self-absorbed request at all, or even a little bit. But, and this is a VERY important but here, seeing as you all don't yet know me very well, and I don't know you very well yet, I can certainly see how some might think it is. And if I gave anyone that impression here, I'm very sorry. For it was never and is never my intention to do so, et cetera.

My requests may be and have been quite detailed at times, I admit, but I don't think I've made any overly preposterous requests lately, if at all, or at least not for the most part. Of course, I could be wrong about that, but if so, I humbly apologize for that. I'm trying to keep things related to my various requests of all kinds here on these boards as simple as possible, and also I'm trying to be as patient as possible, because I know that there are many other people here besides me on these boards.

I don't think you're trying to be mean, at all, but we're not all that familiar with each other yet, you see. So we may still mentally rub each other's thoughts or feelings wrong at times, or unintentionally misinterpret each other's words and all periodically, I think. Even if we don't necessarily mean to, Lawn Loaf.

Believe me, I probably do a lot of that with people either online or offline in my life, and they probably do the same for me as well, of course, I think. I really do appreciate seeing and hearing honesty quite a bit from people, and all, for sure. It can be rather refreshing at times, don't you think, especially nowadays?

Thank you for your time and attention here. Let me ask you a question, then, if I may, Lawn Loaf. IF, hypothetically speaking, you were in need of a fictional stadium such as the one I have requested above, at least to a degree, how might you go about it, if you couldn't make it yourself, et cetera? Just wondering, that's all.

For I really don't think I'll be able to create the above stadium anytime soon, if at all, before it's likely going to be needed, unfortunately, like it or not. So someone else might have to at least create the basic overall structure for it, if not also the advertising bits for it, et cetera, as well.

Truth be told, though, Amjasi will eventually need a park for its team, you know. CD out.
Mr. CD I would use what has been produced so far.

Let me tell you, Sketchup 17 is free, and nielson posted the link to get it going.
Watch Silvams videos, who he went out of his way to post on Youtube, and there is a real simple way to make 3D stadiums.

Look, this community needs skilled and motivated mod creators, not requests, because there is not an equal balance of mods versus requesters.

You have stated a design background already. Take those skills and get to work for the OOTP community!

Lawn Loaf is no dog, I have an awesome 3D stadium currently under construction, every day I work on it is therapeutic, and I guarantee once you work on one of your own creation you'll feel the same.

Don't be an OOTP HOF based on a bunch of windbag posts man, create content and make sure you are known on these boards! Your 3d stadium is just a wavelength away!
Lawn Loaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 08:03 PM   #9
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

My requests may be and have been quite detailed at times, I admit, but I don't think I've made any overly preposterous requests lately, if at all, or at least not for the most part. Of course, I could be wrong about that ...
You are wrong about that. Asking someone to create stadiums for your fictional league - even if it IS just one request at a time - is an overly preposterous request.

It has nothing to do with how much detail you do or don't put into your stadium request. Quite simply, asking the community to make specific stadiums for you IS preposterous and too much to ask.

You've been told by multiple people that creating stadiums is a VERY involved and lengthy process that takes a lot of work. Thus, ANYONE requesting specific fictional/custom stadiums is by its nature alone very preposterous. There's a reason this forum isn't filled with requests, because people realize it's unreasonable to expect people to take on such huge projects for them.

There are plenty of fictional parks out there, you need to just expand your imagination to be okay with using those for your league.
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 09:09 AM   #10
orange6
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post
You are wrong about that. Asking someone to create stadiums for your fictional league - even if it IS just one request at a time - is an overly preposterous request.

It has nothing to do with how much detail you do or don't put into your stadium request. Quite simply, asking the community to make specific stadiums for you IS preposterous and too much to ask.

You've been told by multiple people that creating stadiums is a VERY involved and lengthy process that takes a lot of work. Thus, ANYONE requesting specific fictional/custom stadiums is by its nature alone very preposterous. There's a reason this forum isn't filled with requests, because people realize it's unreasonable to expect people to take on such huge projects for them.

There are plenty of fictional parks out there, you need to just expand your imagination to be okay with using those for your league.
Thank you!!!!!!!

It's crazy how someone can be that self absorbed.
orange6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 10:21 AM   #11
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Not self-absorbed, but at times, very particular about various things in my life, for sure. I'm not quite sure just which parks may fit best of the existing ones with what I have in mind for any of my teams, though, unfortunately. And I HAVE looked, and tried to be fair and reasonable here with any and all of my requests on these forums, as well.

If I have offended anyone on them, it has never been my intention to do so. My stadium request here may be preposterous, as you say, Cole, or not, but I'm still not sure I can produce this stadium well enough and all, you see. And I think others have requested fictional stadiums before on these boards, or been provided the means to do so before, but not entirely sure about that yet.

I will try to keep any or all of my requests reasonable and all, just as I've always tried to do here. But as I am in no way perfect, that might be hard for me to do at times, of course. Again, I am not self-absorbed, or at least not most of the time, I think. Just so you know, although I do admit I can often seem to be at times, just the same. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 04-27-2019, 11:22 AM   #12
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

If I have offended anyone on them, it has never been my intention to do so. My stadium request here may be preposterous, as you say, Cole, or not, but I'm still not sure I can produce this stadium well enough and all, you see.
I am not offended. I am just merely trying to guide you to not set yourself up for disappointment by thinking these requests are reasonable.

If you cannot produce the stadium yourself, or find something already created that fits the bill, such is life, you won't be able to have custom stadiums for your league. You need to come to terms with that. OOTP for years didn't even have 3D stadiums and somehow we all managed.

The problem with your request is that yes, it's one stadium. But based on your track record, IF and that's a BIG IF in this case, it got fulfilled, you would want changes/adjustments, on very minute details. Then if it was done to your liking, you would request a 2nd stadium, a 3rd stadium, a 4th, etc. You even say in your post above you are planning to eventually ask for stadiums for all your major league teams and THEN your minor league ones too. I hope you can see how this is absolutely too much to ask of any one person, or the community at large.

And I'm sure at some point you would come up with a new league, a new idea, a new addition to Slaabovia that now requires new stadiums or a different direction.

And not to offend, but you strike me as the type of person who might not even be able to stick with a league long term. You commonly post about new ideas and leagues you want to start and it just seems like you are often working in dozens of different directions. So there's even less likelihood of someone doing all that work for you when it may not even be used long term.

Yes, it's slightly more bearable that you have learned to at least request things one at a time, but that doesn't make it any better really considering the requests are going to be seemingly indefinite.

I get that you have AS and I have sympathy for that. I know it can be difficult, but... you had Eugene Church who did a LOT to help you out with your league and was really trying to help you. He expressly told you not to ask for 3D stadiums as it's way too much to ask, yet you still did so.

Quote:
And I think others have requested fictional stadiums before on these boards, or been provided the means to do so before, but not entirely sure about that yet.
There have been requests, but they are extremely rare as compared to say the logo/graphics forum. Also the difference is if someone makes a request it's generally something that will benefit the community at large (say a remake of a real-life stadium). Your requests for a stadium here are literally only going to benefit you. Additionally, the requests of others I don't think are as intricately detailed as yours.

Again, I'm not trying to offend you CD, I'm just growing wearing of seeing you repeatedly put forward these types of requests and in the case of stadiums - ultimately setting yourself up to be disappointed.
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 01:09 PM   #13
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

I can offer a bit of perspective here.

I think it’s fair to say that I can probably create stadiums faster than most on here.

With that said, creating fictional stadiums take a bit more work in my opinion. So much so that even I don’t have an appetite to create them for all of my own fictional teams in my own league. I simply use some of the many different versions of historical stadiums I have already created.

I am kind of just working at my own pace updating and improving my historic stadiums at this point. I may eventually continue with fictional at some point though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-27-2019, 04:39 PM   #14
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

My current longest-running dynasty/saved game began with the 1871 season, and I believe it's now about to begin the 1912 season, if memory serves me correctly. And in that dynasty, my teams have been to the World Series 16 times, I think, winning nine of them to date.

I had a streak of 14 straight appearances in the World Series with the St. Louis NL franchise, after taking the Cincinnati NL franchise to the World Series once before the St. Louis franchise began play. I did not win a title with the Cincinnati team, but I did get there once before I changed teams. I have won 9 of 15 with the St. Louis NL team since the 1890s, so far. And the applicable manager is perhaps a few years away from hitting the 3000-win mark, I think, if memory serves me correctly.

I am hoping that my Cardinals can reach the top again soon, but I don't know if we'll be able to do that well in the next season or two. We'll have to see, though, of course, if and when I'm able to get back to that dynasty/saved game well enough.

So I can stick with a league for a long time, for sure. It may not always be easy at a particular time, but I can still stick with certain things to a considerable degree when the need or desire arises, I'm sure.

Thank you for your time. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 09-09-2019, 08:55 AM   #15
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Okay, I managed to be able to get the recommended program, but haven't yet been able to install it and all, unfortunately, for I've been rather busy of late.

In the meantime, though, what is likely the closest stadium made and posted here to the forums to the above details for the planned stadium for the Amjasi Hornets, if anyone might be able to tell me here, folks? I am using another park temporarily for them in the applicable OOTP 18 saved game/dynasty, but I don't plan for that park to be their permanent park, of course.

Thanks for any advice and comments and all that you may have here, and I hope to hear back from any or all of you very soon. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA: