Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > MLB Manager 2016 > MLBM 2016 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

MLBM 2016 - General Discussions Talk about MLB Manager 2016, the baseball management simulation for iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android

Old 04-03-2016, 01:24 PM   #1
Seyforabi
Bat Boy

Needs a Draft Update

EDIT: Ignore this post. It appears I had unseasonably bad luck. I'm up to 2067 and things are going swimmingly.

Recently bought the game after reading all the reviews on here. I have played the 2015 version for over 1000 seasons (according to the iphone's game center, I am #5 on the all time score leaderboard), so I have a bit of experience with the game.

I am somewhat disappointed that it was $5 for simply updated rosters, but I personally have derived far more than $5 worth of entertainment from the game and wish to support you guys to keep with upgrading the product.

Having said all that, I do believe that the draft in MLBManager 2016 needs to be recalibrated. I am 15 seasons in and there are no players with a potential over 25 (on the 20-80) scale left at the end of the first round except for relievers. In last year's version, you were able to snag a decently high upside guy at pick 30 and occasionally somebody with 22 or 23 potential in the second before the 3 round run of players with a potential score of 21 showed up.

I don't believe this is an unrealistic request as MLB teams frequently have high upside guys available at the end of the first, supplemental and second rounds. If this could be altered in an update, I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited by Seyforabi; 04-10-2016 at 12:34 PM.
Seyforabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 07:26 PM   #2
wodi
All Star Reserve

Won't happen till 17, sorry man
wodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 11:23 PM   #3
Seyforabi
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodi View Post
Won't happen till 17, sorry man
I don't know... reading some of the developer's responses in the other threads makes it seem like they can and will make minor changes through updates. Last year there was a huge issue with FA salaries going bonkers and they released an update fixing it.
Seyforabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 07:10 AM   #4
wodi
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyforabi View Post
I don't know... reading some of the developer's responses in the other threads makes it seem like they can and will make minor changes through updates. Last year there was a huge issue with FA salaries going bonkers and they released an update fixing it.

They may make little changes but any changes with the draft and things like that are all supposedly gonna be adjusted when they change the the base code completely in 17.
wodi is offline   Reply With Quote