Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 16 > OOTP 16 - New to the Game?
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 16 - New to the Game? If you have basic questions about the the latest version of our game, please come here!

Old 11-04-2015, 08:47 AM   #1
darnoff
All Star Reserve

How do you auto-assign FaceGen files to players in a brand new league?

I am trying to create a new league for the 2015 season with real players. I would like OOTP to automatically import the FaceGen files for each real player from the folder I am pointing to.

I used the wizard in OOTP16 to create a new "Real World" league. I go to the final screen in the wizard and then clicked Advanced mode. On the Game Settings tab, I've tried setting "Player pictures for" to both No Fictional Pictures and All Players. The first option imports no pictures, the second option creates all fictional options.

Once the league is created, if you go to Game Setup under the Players & FaceGen tab, there is a "Load player pictures automatically" and a "Load FaceGen files automatically" field. I assume this works when importing real MLB rookies every season, but how can you use this function when importing nearly 1,000 players for a brand new season so I don't have to do it manually?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Formerly known as Matt from TN
(multiple attempts to reclaim my old account failed)

Proud creator of Time Warp Baseball and Set in Stone
darnoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 05:25 PM   #2
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnoff View Post
I am trying to create a new league for the 2015 season with real players. I would like OOTP to automatically import the FaceGen files for each real player from the folder I am pointing to
Sounds like your using a custom folder for your pics.
Did you set the correct path on the Database page??
click the Game tab and select game settings.
On that page, click the Database tab.
On the database page, on the right hand side. Click "Edit" next to "game uses the photo folder....." and set the path to your custom photo folder.
Once that's set correctly. Go back to the Game Settings page and click the Players and Facegen tab and on that page, on the right bottom you can regenerate all player pics.
Note: If your facegen pics do not have the .fg extension, then set your options for Real player pics not facegens.
Facegen options are only for the ones that have the .fg extension not for any that have .jpg or .png.
Bigrod is offline   Reply With Quote