Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB Feature suggestions / Wish list
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

TBCB Feature suggestions / Wish list Discuss feature suggestions for Title Bout Professional Boxing here.

Old 05-24-2014, 01:55 PM   #1
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Tings Wot Need Fixin'

Just ran my first boxing card with TB2013. I noticed an old date and a venue already entered instead of a blank. I set up the fights for the card changing the date for each one and ran the card. Fine. No problems.

I go into the game today and look up histories and much to my surprise, none of the 4 bouts from the card are listed. WTF?

Then I recall the old date already entered and page down several months. Lo and behold there they are. I open each one and correct the dates and they appear where they should be in Histories. But they don't show up as last fights in the FIGHTERS list and are apparently absent from each fighter's Ring Record. Why would you set up a fight card, a one-time event, to remember the last date, but you don't remember things that do repeat?(Like always choosing historical officials and/or venues)

I'm dumbfounded! This needs to be added to the list of things to be fixed. Paul needs to consult with Dan Cuoco (Jofre) on rules and culture of pro boxing to get an expert's knowledge as reference to avoid/correct such errors.

Cap
Old 05-31-2014, 07:33 AM   #2
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Anudder ting.

It should be next to impossible for a cut to open in the very first round unless the guy suffered one in the gym and it hadn't healed. The first round cut is happening way to often for it to be realistic. Even the great bleeders like Cooper and Wepner managed to wait a couple of rounds before they started spouting the claret.

[and you got to do something about six-line blocks of text suddenly popping up, usually related to cuts, then scrolling up before any human eye can read it, even at slow speed.]

Cap