Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods

OOTP Mods Logos, roster packs, historical databases, OOTP tools, FaceGen files... it's all here!

Old 01-25-2010, 08:58 PM   #1
attackemu
All Star Reserve

Glens Falls White Sox

I have a request for any of the logo makers 'round here. I'm working on a super-ambitious 1980 roster set, and am hoping to get totally accurate minor league logos if possible. I've had some trouble finding a workable logo for the Glens Falls White Sox. The best thing I've found has been this., which could be easily fixed into a proper one, I think. Basically the same as the old White Sox logo but in orange, white and blue. Still saying SOX. So, if anyone could throw that together, that'd be lovely. It'd be double-lovely if it was file-formatted in a way that would automatically load team colors into the game. It'd be triple-lovely if there's already a resource that has historical minor league logos for OOTP.

-ihatenames
attackemu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 12:28 AM   #2
codyg19
Major Leagues

I hope you can use this. Here is the file name with color codes: Glen_Falls_White_Sox_241AA5_FB3F37
Attached Images
codyg19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:03 AM   #3
davwms
All Star Starter

Old 01-26-2010, 08:28 AM   #4
attackemu
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyg19 View Post
I hope you can use this. Here is the file name with color codes: Glen_Falls_White_Sox_241AA5_FB3F37
You're a legend. I will be using it. Thanks, man!

-ihatenames
Old 01-31-2010, 11:38 PM   #5
lgkeeper
All Star Starter

Ha! Glens Falls, NY - basically my hometown!
lgkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:53 PM   #6
Gambo
Hall Of Famer

I do have a bunch of the logos that may work with my 1977 league that I believe is on Padres Fans site.

One tip though is you said that logo was Orange. I'm willing to bet it's actually red. Alot of the logos on logoserver show orange instead of red. It's an issue with the quality of the original source.

To help out, alot of times I use ebay to find those logos. You find them alot on programs and old minor league cards.

OOTP MODS:
Historical Face Gen Project, Spritze/Gambo Database, OOTP Stadium Chart and Ballpark Images, MLB Compiled Uniform & Logo Pack
available at...
http://www.ootpmods.com
Gambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:01 PM   #7
attackemu
All Star Reserve

I downloaded the logos, Gambo, and they've been incredibly helpful. Wondering if I can entreat the community to help me with the following (links included to the best logo I could find):

Lynn Sailors
Waterbury Reds
West Haven Whitecaps
Nashville Sounds

-ihatenames
Old 02-12-2010, 12:09 PM   #8
Dr. P.R. Park III
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambo View Post
To help out, alot of times I use ebay to find those logos. You find them alot on programs and old minor league cards.
Gambo is absolutely right. I'm currently building an universe around his 1977 project, and ebay is the jackpot for old retro logos. It just requires a little bit of patience and creativity. You certainly will not be able to find every single team for a specific year, but with some digging, you'll hopefully be able to find a logo within 4-6 years of your target (even 1-2 years, if not the actual year you're looking for). I think I have all of those logos you're asking for...let me look real quick...
Dr. P.R. Park III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:26 PM   #9
Dr. P.R. Park III
All Star Reserve

Name:  Lynn_Sailors.png
Views: 435
Size:  40.6 KB

Name:  Waterbury_Reds2.png
Views: 473
Size:  38.4 KB

Name:  Nashville_Sounds.png
Views: 427
Size:  39.4 KB

As for the White Caps, it's probably just the "A's" logo with "West Haven" in Athletics colors, or something.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:47 PM   #10
attackemu
All Star Reserve

Thanks a lot! I'm completely useless with making my own logos, but I guess this project is going to give me reason to really try to learn how.

-ihatenames
Old 02-12-2010, 04:37 PM   #11
Dr. P.R. Park III
All Star Reserve

Well, I'm definitely not any kind of guru with GIMP, I'm quite limited, as those samples show. But I've learned that it's definitely better to at least try your hand, so you don't always have to come back to the boards asking for more, but that's just me.

Last edited by Dr. P.R. Park III; 02-12-2010 at 04:38 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 06:55 PM   #12
attackemu
All Star Reserve

No, that makes sense.

-ihatenames
Old 02-12-2010, 08:22 PM   #13
davwms
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. P.R. Park III View Post
As for the White Caps, it's probably just the "A's" logo with "West Haven" in Athletics colors, or something.
If you look closely at the right side of the jersey, there is another logo or symbol of some sort. It looks like a C shaped wave similiar to other logos for Whitecaps (to me at least).. hard to say.. and the team was only the White Caps for a single season before changing the name to the A's...

Last edited by davwms; 02-12-2010 at 08:24 PM.
davwms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:41 PM   #14
attackemu
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by davwms View Post
If you look closely at the right side of the jersey, there is another logo or symbol of some sort. It looks like a C shaped wave similiar to other logos for Whitecaps (to me at least).. hard to say.. and the team was only the White Caps for a single season before changing the name to the A's...
Yeah. Unfortunately for making this easy on me, that year was 1980. I'm just going to go ahead and use the same one I used for the Ogden A's for the moment.

-ihatenames
Old 07-15-2015, 02:16 PM   #15
SemperFi
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davwms View Post

Were any of the talented folks able to make a very good Glens Falls White Sox logo?
SemperFi is offline   Reply With Quote