Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 06-24-2019, 07:37 PM   #1
<Pion>
All Star Starter

Player Search & Compare - Did it change?

At the end of the season, I always get a download of all players of the league I'm in using the Player Search. For the first time since I started using it, instead of listing all players in the export, it had broken the players up into pages. It showed Page 1 of xxx in the upper right corner which it never had in the past. I restarted OOTP several times and checked the settings, but nothing changed it.

Today I happened to go back and look at Player Search and it's back to the way it used to be. In the upper right, instead of saying Page 1 of xxx and having arrows to advance through the pages, it shows the selected view, All Positions, Scouting, and the # of players.

So I'm confused as to why it would have been a paginated display last night and back to normal this morning. Has anyone seen this?
<Pion> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 07:52 PM   #2
DonkeyKongSr
All Star Reserve

It did that to me before but then it stopped. I have no idea why. It looks fine for me right now.

DonkeyKongSr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 09:01 PM   #3
Matt Arnold
OOTP Developer

If the list gets too big, then we will sometimes break it up into pages. So it's possible that the recent seasons had just enough players to push it over the edge.
Matt Arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 09:11 PM   #4
<Pion>
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Arnold View Post
If the list gets too big, then we will sometimes break it up into pages. So it's possible that the recent seasons had just enough players to push it over the edge.
Must have happened in two leagues I was in because I tried a second league. Thanks for the explanation, it makes sense now. I was thinking I was seeing things.
<Pion> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 12:50 PM   #5
Viking9Q
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Arnold View Post
I do this as well and try to do it in non-PT leagues, but they are always broken into pages.

Is there a possibility of getting this changed or an option box to toggle between paged and full list?

Thanks!
Viking9Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 12:53 PM   #6
Matt Arnold
OOTP Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking9Q View Post
I do this as well and try to do it in non-PT leagues, but they are always broken into pages.

Is there a possibility of getting this changed or an option box to toggle between paged and full list?

Thanks!
There is an option in the File->Settings dialog. So if you have pages selected there, you'll always get pages. However anytime you get above some large number of players in the list, no matter the setting it will default to pages.
Matt Arnold is offline   Reply With Quote