Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 06-17-2019, 10:49 AM   #1
allenciox
All Star Reserve

Collection missions... well done!

Thanks so much to the developers for the addition of collection missions. You have indeed made a herculean effort not only launching this, but doing it so effectively. Some things I really like:

1. You promised 60+ missions to start and then 90+ missions. However, you have delivered more. I don't have an exact count, but it looks like closer to 120 missions.

2. It seems like a substantial number of the missions can be completed with gold cards or below (in some cases, bronze cards and below). This is fantastic for us FTP players who don't have the resources to purchase the top cards.

3. A lot of the collections include the x of y (like 10 out of 15) to fulfill. This means that we have some flexibility in how we achieve rewards.

3. You have injected new life into the Auction House. A number of us have noticed that AH activity had dried up considerably --- and driven up a lot of prices on proven cards on the field; at the exclusion of cards that don't play quite as well on the field as their Overall rating would indicate. Since it seems like the majority of cards, of whatever "field" value, are included in one or more of the collections, every card now has value on the AH --- and by including a lot of missions that reward packs --- and by having a lot of missions that require LIVE players to fulfill, more people will be opening packs, which will reinvigorate the AH.

As great as it already is, I would like to second some ideas that others have listed, to make it even better:

1. Ability to sort missions by completion percentage on the mission window.
2. Ability to see, from a player's card, which missions they are included in.

Thanks again for all you do and for continuing to breathe new life into the game!

Last edited by allenciox; 06-17-2019 at 11:23 AM.
allenciox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 01:34 PM   #2
One Great Matrix
All Star Starter

Yes, I think they are allright as well. Might even give you an idea you didn't have as far as how to manage cards.

Sometimes I'm left wondering why I don't simply sell the cards I don't want but I guess with missions, it can be more about collecting...

Although my mindset was more to manage a 25-175 roster. And sell cards that I didn't have plans to play...EVER.

Might you add a diamond pack or diamond card or SE card if a player completes ALL of a partial mission?

Might you lock the cards to the roster for a period of 3-10 weeks (seasons) instead of permanently when submitting a mission?

One Great Matrix is offline   Reply With Quote