Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > FHM 4 - Suggestions

FHM 4 - Suggestions Do you have suggestions / ideas for future FHM version? Please tell us about it here.

Old 11-16-2016, 09:24 AM   #1
sk78
Minors (Triple A)

[FHM3] Resetting player(s) to default values (Sandbox CommishMode)

Hi,

it would be great to have an option to reset players to their default values (Bio/Contract, Attributes) after modifying 'em in Commissioner Mode.

I'm still at the beginning of my first game in Sandbox & CommishMode and tweaked a bunch of players in order to see how much those tweaks will affect their performance on ice. Now I noticed that there's no way to reset the values to where they were at the beginning. Wouldn't it be possible to add this to the game?

Right now I guess I have to start a new game from scratch, search for the players, make a screenshot of each one with the values (or write 'em down), go back and load the actual game I'm playing, and finally edit those players to their defaults again... That's a really time consuming procedure with a ton of clicks...

So I'm wondering if it's not possible to just add some buttons and pointing FHM3 to the database from the game start to recall the default values??
Doesn't sound overly complicated to me and would be a massive time saver. But I have zero knowledge about programming, so I don't know how difficult it would be to realize and implement this...

Would be great if you could have a look at this,
thanks

sk78 is offline   Reply With Quote