Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - Public Beta Test > FHM - Beta Data Issues

Old 03-03-2013, 02:49 AM   #1
JeffR
FHM Producer

France

Researcher: Miker_G
Old 03-03-2013, 06:46 AM   #2
Miker G

Status end of February:
no french league is included in the offical Beta right now.

I started the research two weeks ago and I´m waiting for a new editor version to update the DB. There will be only Ligue Magnus ingame, the lower leagues will not be there! The DB has LM with teams and players from the 2011_12 season, so I´ll update it to 2012_13. I hope to get the rosters and ratings done in the next three weeks. I got a lot little stats and stuff done in my listings, but it´s a long way to update the DB with it... And then we have to take a look if the ratings are accurate enough...

What I´m missing in my research the last weeks is the information about the real icetime for defensemen and forwards/centers this season. If anyone can post links for the minutes played, it´ll be great. Minutes for goalies are done. If someone has information about the lines of the LM teams, I´ll be happy for hints and links too! And I have no clue about the salaries of LM! Can anyone give me infos about the salary base?

Schedule, logos are almost done, just needed finetuning with the next DB.

LM is considered to be at the middle to lower european level. So the best LM players will not be NHL superstars....

Last edited by Miker G; 03-03-2013 at 07:14 AM.
Old 03-04-2013, 04:00 PM   #3
Garethw87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miker G View Post
Status end of February:
no french league is included in the offical Beta right now.

I started the research two weeks ago and I´m waiting for a new editor version to update the DB. There will be only Ligue Magnus ingame, the lower leagues will not be there! The DB has LM with teams and players from the 2011_12 season, so I´ll update it to 2012_13. I hope to get the rosters and ratings done in the next three weeks. I got a lot little stats and stuff done in my listings, but it´s a long way to update the DB with it... And then we have to take a look if the ratings are accurate enough...

What I´m missing in my research the last weeks is the information about the real icetime for defensemen and forwards/centers this season. If anyone can post links for the minutes played, it´ll be great. Minutes for goalies are done. If someone has information about the lines of the LM teams, I´ll be happy for hints and links too! And I have no clue about the salaries of LM! Can anyone give me infos about the salary base?

Schedule, logos are almost done, just needed finetuning with the next DB.

LM is considered to be at the middle to lower european level. So the best LM players will not be NHL superstars....
I've contacted a friend of mine. He's very knowledge able with regards to French hockey, so if he gives me any useful stuff i'll pass it over obviously as I'd love to see LM in the game!!

Hopefully my friend can find some sources and evidence but salaries are basically going to mimic the UK EIHL level. Probably a little bit higher.

Old 03-04-2013, 06:59 PM   #4
Mack9179
Bat Boy

If you want i can help for the magnus league. I'm french and the last 3 years i was leaving at Rouen in this city there is one of the bigest team of the league .
Old 03-05-2013, 06:45 AM   #5
Miker G

Of course... My french is really bad, so a lot of input from leaugues and teams homepages will get past me...

So wait a few days, I´ll pm you, when I´m ready with my player ratings, it´s just half done at the moment.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:27 AM   #6
Mack9179
Bat Boy

Ok just told me what i have to do. I think i cannot help for player ratings

But for finding information on team and player it will be more easier for me
than you .

But how do you do for the young system in france because we didn't have draft system, it's like french football.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:13 AM   #7
Sweet
Bat Boy

french logos

https://mega.co.nz/#!w9MTEYqY!CDa1Ej...QZOa_6oj3Y5Xdo

And i saw some mistakes:

Martin Gascon, Amiens, is center.
Jaroslaw Rzeszutko play in TH Unia Oświęcim
Mulhouse Scorpions is not in the data baseIt's not Bastien David, it's David Bastien.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:35 AM   #8
archibalduk
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garethw87 View Post
Hopefully my friend can find some sources and evidence but salaries are basically going to mimic the UK EIHL level. Probably a little bit higher.
I'd be interested in those details too. When you say the same level as the EIHL, are you taking into account the various benefits that most imports get (i.e. free rent and university sponsorship, etc)? The university sponsorship is one of the big attractions for a fair few imports in the UK.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:41 AM   #9
hockeyarchives
Minors (Rookie Ball)

We will help you ! The french community will work on it

Like with EA SPORT NHL (PC) in the past, we want to see our players, logo and all in the game!

@archibalduk : no university sponsorship in France
Old 03-05-2013, 11:57 AM   #10
scuffleball
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyarchives View Post
We will help you ! The french community will work on it

Like with EA SPORT NHL (PC) in the past, we want to see our players, logo and all in the game!

@archibalduk : no university sponsorship in France
Vive la France!
Old 03-05-2013, 02:28 PM   #11
Garethw87

Quote:
Originally Posted by archibalduk View Post
I'd be interested in those details too. When you say the same level as the EIHL, are you taking into account the various benefits that most imports get (i.e. free rent and university sponsorship, etc)? The university sponsorship is one of the big attractions for a fair few imports in the UK.
Hey Archi, I'll post it on here when he's finished. He started looking last night. He told me that Rouen and Angers would probably operate at an higher level then the Elite Clubs, possibly Notts/Sheffield might spend on the same level too, yet Caen and Villard would be spending alot less.

I love the business side too, as you might tell from all my attendance posting haha so I'll be sure to let you know.

France has the advantage of all the Quebec Uni players going straight over and having no problems settling in too!

Old 03-05-2013, 02:30 PM   #12
Garethw87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miker G View Post
Infos on team linups and hopefully ice times too will be with you soon! The lineups have been easy to find but the ice time seem to be proving difficult

Old 03-05-2013, 06:07 PM   #13
Miker G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
french logos

https://mega.co.nz/#!w9MTEYqY!CDa1Ej...QZOa_6oj3Y5Xdo

And i saw some mistakes:

Martin Gascon, Amiens, is center.
Jaroslaw Rzeszutko play in TH Unia Oświęcim
Mulhouse Scorpions is not in the data baseIt's not Bastien David, it's David Bastien.

Thx, this set completes my own set. I got the Mulhouse too. So this is fixed for now.

Mulhouse is added as a LM team, so Neuilly is now an inactive team. The Rosters, yes they are outdated drom last season and I´m updating them team by team together with the input of the ratings.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:27 PM   #14
Miker G

An area were I need help is the topic Staff!

I found the head coaches, sometimes some assistents. But I have almost no information about the quality and the preferences of the head coach/assistents:

Subjects:
- Patience
- coaching style (offense/balanced/defense)
- abilities for player development
- scouting ability (real/potential)
- preferred players (balanced,physical strong,mental strong,physical off.,physical def, mental off.,mental def. players)

Another thing that will help are informations about player abilities, strengths, weaknesses outside the offical stats department... Stats are there, but who are the real blue collar guys who are so important for their teams...?! Even nicknames for the players are welcome....

Last edited by Miker G; 03-05-2013 at 06:45 PM.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:38 PM   #15
Miker G

DBwise...: LM is the only french league. Several other french teams are there (historical reason), but set inactive now. So it´s up to the 14 team setup. I can activate the one-team-relegation rule, BUT there is not one lower league. And with the inactive teams, the sim engine will not get an accurate league with promotion/relegation and development from down low.

So I suppose, that there will be no relegation in this first version of FHM... We´ll have to live with this 14 teams right now, but I hope that it´s a small step to add lower leagues later. There is no youth league there too. I´ll try to get all young players selected to their real teams. This should be a section to keep an eye on, when LM is set playable by the FHM crew.

Last edited by Miker G; 03-05-2013 at 06:41 PM.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:02 AM   #16
Sweet
Bat Boy

i can help you if you want I'll do it on a Word document or something and when I finished I send it?
Old 03-06-2013, 11:14 AM   #17
Miker G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
i can help you if you want I'll do it on a Word document or something and when I finished I send it?
Of course I want it ... I`ll send you a pm with my mail addy.

Did anyone knows something about the date of birth of the team presidents? I only found their names at eliteprospect/eurohockey, but no more information on the team`s hp`s.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:35 PM   #18
Miker G

Update on LM... I got the transfers from 2011_12 season to 2012_13 almost done. But I have to add abotu 40 players, that had not been included 2011_12. That take a lot of time to add all the player details. Then after this, I?ll start with the player attributes, and thaere is a point, where I need some help.

For most players I found only positioning as Forwards or Defense Players. Can anybody with inside information add some info about the positions, the players really palyed?! Perhaps some % of usage (RW/C/LW or LD/RD)...?!

Please take o look at the roster set..... It?ll save a lot of time....
Attached Files
File Type: xls FR-Positions.xls (55.0 KB, 180 views)
Old 03-19-2013, 11:03 AM   #19
hockeyarchives
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I will send your question to the french community:

Franchise Hockey Manager : Autour d'un verre - Page 2

And I will look at it tonigh
Old 03-24-2013, 10:13 AM   #20
Alveio
Bat Boy

What kind of help do you need ? Only the position ?