Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > FHM 4 - Suggestions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

FHM 4 - Suggestions Do you have suggestions / ideas for future FHM version? Please tell us about it here.

Old 11-13-2015, 08:19 AM   #1
krownroyal83
All Star Reserve

Things that i would like to see in this game.

-Team depth chart

-Team grades. How the game ranks teams in regards to defense and offense

-Player comparisons.

-Wild card standings

-Trade center. Full league page dedicated to just trades with a drop down menu to show other things such a contract extensions, player movement. We have something similar now but it's a small little box. It should have its own page. I'd like to see each trade separated from each other. When you get multiple trades on one day (trade deadline) they are all cluttered together and it can be confusing.

-League Injuries. List should be by default grouping players with their respective teams. Right now you just have a long list of players.

-More stats on standings page. There is plenty of room for more stats but it doesn't need to be cluttered either. Two stats i would like to see added are Current streak and last 10 games. Get a better idea of a teams current situation.

-Team logos. I'd like to see the team logos next to the players names in the league players stats section. Looks much nicer than just the team name abbreviated in brackets. The league leaders page has it and it looks great.

-Calendar Schedule. Way more visually pleasing in my opinion.

-Ability to save your lines

-Main league page that shows every teams current Cap situation.

-Team advanced stats (Puck possession) Some of these stats would give a better understanding if a team is playing good or just getting lucky

-The ability to shop a player

-The ability to change anything on August 15th that you can change on July 1st. If I want to change the salary cap for example or point structure I should not have to wait a whole season to make changes.

-Awards. If a player has won a Stanley cup or any other kind of championship there should be a little cup icon next to his name or at the very least some kind of history of him winning a cup/championship in his history page. This would be very helpful if you were doing a historical game from the beginning all the way up to present day. You would be able to easily see which players won the most cups.

Coach of the year award should be added among other ones but this is one I’m most looking to see.

If a player wins player of the month or whatever it is they should say why in the news feed, I’d like to know exactly why they won. Right now it does not give us the reason why they won.

-Rookie leaders in the league player stats page. I’ve been told this isn’t an easy one to do but I still hope to see it at some point in the future as it’s nice to see how the rookies are doing vs each other in any given season.

-Full league news page.

-League power rankings.

Will add more things to this list when i think of them.

Last edited by krownroyal83; 11-14-2015 at 12:33 PM.
krownroyal83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 09:45 AM   #2
mgom27
Hall Of Famer

I like most of them.
League Structure Page?
Team Contract with a Minor League Team?
Relocation by Computer?
Old 11-14-2015, 04:08 PM   #3
mschinner
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I like the idea of an organizational depth chart. It would give you an idea of who is in the pipeline and who may become expendable.
mschinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 05:43 PM   #4
Lord PichuPal
All Star Reserve

Only thing I'd like to add regarding the standings is to show when a team has clinched their division/conference or just a playoff spot at all, and maybe show when a team is eliminated from playoff contention, too. Sometimes just trying to figure out by doing the math yourself can be a pain, so for those late season playoff races it'd be a nice thing to know who's already in for sure and who's left fighting.
Lord PichuPal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 09:01 AM   #5
GeorgiaBowties
Minors (Rookie Ball)

+1 on the calendar schedule. The current schedule setup is very confusing and it would be great if was improved in FHM3.
GeorgiaBowties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 02:15 PM   #6
krownroyal83
All Star Reserve

I find the team Schedule page a bit of an eye sore. It would be even better if it was improved in FHM2.
krownroyal83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 03:24 PM   #7
josephyw
Minors (Single A)

The ability to select multiple players at a time to perform the same action on them (e.g., add to shortlist).
josephyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 08:08 PM   #8
BlcknGld18
Bat Boy

Pleeeeeeeeease play by play for online leagues
BlcknGld18 is offline   Reply With Quote