Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts

Old 07-06-2019, 06:54 PM   #1
jwisenberg
OOTP Roster Team

2019 MLB & MiLB Photo Pack Released

I have put together a current photo pack for those who prefer photos over facegen. I may update as time permits, but make no promises to do so.
Currently contains 6051 of the 9888 currently under contract with major league organizations. Most of the players missing are in the AZL, GCL or DSL.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15o...yqLna2BvtSA8zD
jwisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 09:51 AM   #2
PHI34Halladay
Minors (Single A)

Does OOTP recognize the file names? I thought they always have to be like

prename_surname.jpg or .png?
PHI34Halladay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 08:34 PM   #3
jwisenberg
OOTP Roster Team

yes they added the ability to use baseball-reference ids. It makes it easier when you have, for example, 8 guys all named Luis Gonzalez.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHI34Halladay View Post
Does OOTP recognize the file names? I thought they always have to be like

prename_surname.jpg or .png?
jwisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 04:21 AM   #4
PHI34Halladay
Minors (Single A)

Wow thats great.

I was wondering before about how to get rid of those guys with names that come by more often than others (e.g. Luis Gonzalez).

This problem seems to be fixed then

Thanks @jwisenberg
PHI34Halladay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 03:49 AM   #5
Localh8778
Bat Boy

I'm not the most technically minded person, how exactly do I download this? Why isn't it in one big zip file?
Localh8778 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 01:08 AM   #6
NDyse10
Bat Boy

Once the zip is downloaded how do you get the photos to populate in game?
NDyse10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 02:41 AM   #7
barrybonds
Bat Boy

Here's how to upload this photo pack for OOTP Steam version only on Mac. These instructions worked for OOTP 20 on both Mac and PC. You need to match the file path under league settings in a saved game to where the OOTP photos folder resides on your hard drive.

Step 1)
Find where the photos folder resides on your hard drive. For me (again on OOTP Steam version, on a Mac), the file path is:
Macintosh HD -> Users -> myusername -> Library -> Application Support -> Steam -> steamapps -> common -> Out of the Park Baseball 20 -> default_data -> photos

Note, there should file a file called "_readme.txt" already in the photos folder, however the instructions are outdated.

Step 2)
Download this photo pack. Highlight all images within the photo pack and drag and drop them into the "photos" folder with location described above.

Step 3)
Launch OOTP. Within a saved game, go to League Settings and click on the Database tab. On the right side of the page, there will be a line that says "This game uses the photo folder..." followed by a path. That is the folder where your photos need to reside to display in-game. Change this file path to match where you stored the photos above (Macintosh HD -> Users -> myusername -> Library -> Application Support -> Steam -> steamapps -> common -> Out of the Park Baseball 20 -> default_data -> photos)

Step 4)
In League Settings, go to Player & Facegen tab. Uncheck the box called "Load FaceGen files automatically".

Step 5) Save your game and exit to OOTP Main Menu. Re-load your game, go to a popular MLB player, and his real photo should display in the upper left hand corner of his profile page.

If you get stuck or lost, watch this video, which helped me figure this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxtTxaWN-tw

Last edited by barrybonds; 03-31-2021 at 02:44 AM.
barrybonds is offline   Reply With Quote