Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 17 > OOTP 17 - Online Leagues

OOTP 17 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 17 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 03-19-2016, 01:26 AM   #1
soadeathdealer
Hall Of Famer

Post Looking for an OOTP17 League to Join? Post In This Thread!

Instead of having leagues having to keep on the lookout for people posting saying that they're looking for a league, let's have people looking for leagues post in this thread and then league members can just subscribe to it thereby getting notices to check it whenever someone expresses interest.

Make you sure you leave some way for people to contact you like an email address or by enabling private messages through the forum. You might also want to describe what type of league you're looking for, if you are particular about that, so you don't get a bunch of invitations for leagues you're not interested in. Once you're no longer looking for a league, you may want to do yourself a favour by editing your post about that.

The only restriction is: advertising leagues in posts is forbidden in this thread. If your league looks like a league that someone looking for a league would be interested in, contact that person privately. League ads in this thread will be deleted without hesitation. This thread is to notify people of others possibly interested in joining their leagues. Spamming it with ads of other leagues will just make people less likely to read it.

Therefore, if you (as the person looking for a league) think your post might warrant some discussion or you'd like others to have the opportunity to reply to it in a thread, please start a separate thread with your post and, if you like, link to it from this thread. You should probably quote your original post too so people don't have to click through the link to read it.

Good luck in finding that perfect match!

thought I would post this for u kq76 so the sub-forum doesn't clutter up , please sticky

Leagues

OOTP

POTD: Vermont/Co-Commish
MTBL: League Closed
The Show: Jacksonville Bombers
RFTP : Braves/co-commish: League Closed
HRBL: Commish: League Closed

DDSPF

WWPF- Miami

CSFL- Tampa

USFL: New Orleans

DDSCF

SNCFL: Florida/ JMU
soadeathdealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 03:10 PM   #2
Brnwsbucksfannc
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Been playing ootp for 4 years. I am looking for a slower sim league. I don't care if it is real or fictional. Played online for the past 3 years. I prefer a league with coaches and scouting on. I also would like to be in one that has ratings on as well. I like to have as much input as possible when I manage the roster.

I also would like to be in a league that has active GMs, my wife isn't much of a sports fan so I enjoy talking about it through the league. If it is a real life league, would prefer the White Sox.

I know the game isn't "officially" out yet, but I am really enjoying the pre-release.

You can contact me through the messaging system on here.

Last edited by Brnwsbucksfannc; 03-19-2016 at 06:28 PM.
Brnwsbucksfannc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 10:55 PM   #3
AMarciniak
Bat Boy

OOTP17 - Looking to join historical/current season league

Greetings!

I'd love to join a well established league upgrading to OOTP17. I'll take any available team with a strong preference for historical or current season play..not much interested in fictional league, but would join for active owners.

I've played for several years but have been away the last 3 with other commitments. Looking for an active league w active managers -- use of online forums/interaction ok by me.
AMarciniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 05:08 PM   #4
emptywells42
Minors (Single A)

Looking for League

Looking for a league with real players, but fictional set up, preferably around 16 teams or so.
Scouting and coaching on, ratings 1-100 or 20-80, stars on.
Slack for chatroom, live sims preferred
Have a year of online experience, played OOTP for several years
emptywells42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 02:15 PM   #5
Marsupilami
Major Leagues

I am looking to join a league that is about to start Fictional/non- fictional doesnt matter. I list how my perfect league would look like:

it should not be a historical league. (that is a dealbreaker)

- it should use an IM chatroom (Slack, Skype whatever...but plz retire AIM already that programm has no dev for years)
- daily sims prefered (perfect would be 7 days per sim)
- no scouts/coaches
- stars/overall turned off, makes ppl lazy and trade just for "starpower"
Marsupilami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 05:28 PM   #6
Jeremy Weimer
Hall Of Famer

I'm looking for a historical league. Older (as in year the league is in) the better. I'd love something in the 1900's but I'm guessing there won't be any established leagues still in the early 1900's at this point. Not interested in fictional anything. Ratings on and preferably 1-100 or 1-10 or something like that. Not a big fan of 20-80 or 2-8. Also star ratings need to be on.

Other than that, I'm flexible.
Jeremy Weimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 09:33 PM   #7
Streak
Minors (Rookie Ball)

null

Last edited by Streak; 03-25-2016 at 11:50 AM.
Streak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 11:46 AM   #8
eric7064
Bat Boy

Me and my buddy looking for new league. Both new to OOTP but very active and looking forward to it. Would prefer real life teams. Or fictional. Not historic.
eric7064 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 12:38 PM   #9
Taylor Smith
Bat Boy

Looking for a league

Scouting yes
Coaching yes or no
Real rosters - current or historical
2-8 preferred but open to others
Taylor Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 12:43 PM   #10
CLopesella
Bat Boy

Looking for a League

Hi there,

I am a OOTP veteran but have taken the last year or so off from online leagues but I'm itching to come back.

I like Historical Leagues as well as modern 2016 leagues. The rules do not matter too much to me but I prefer a league that is fairly close to the real rules of the MLB.

Thanks,
Connor
CLopesella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 01:08 PM   #11
BaddestDude
Bat Boy

Looking for a league

Hello,
I would prefer to join a new league using my new copy of OOTP 17. I am currently a very active player on the iOS version and just made the jump to PC. I have played the Mogul counterpart on PC, but opted to go with OOTP because I really enjoyed their mobile game.

Please PM me if you have an opening or would like to start a league.

Bill
BaddestDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 01:43 PM   #12
Nikkob
Bat Boy

Looking for a league

Got a taste of Out of the Park Baseball last year, Would like to join an online league this year. I'm interested in using modern teams.
Nikkob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 01:53 PM   #13
Danai
Bat Boy

Looking to join a league that is just starting with a new draft for OOTP17. Prefer to stay away from fictional. Otherwise flexible!
Danai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 02:56 PM   #14
chris200x9
Bat Boy

I'm new to ootp and have never played before. I just found out about ootp 17 and it looks great, I'd really like to join a newbie friendly league.

myadonisdna@gmail.com
chris200x9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 03:01 PM   #15
StephoSlash
Bat Boy

Hey guys, I've been playing ootp 16 and want to try the online part in ootp17, Don't know much about baseball so are most for fictional
StephoSlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 05:52 PM   #16
Parkerrush92
Bat Boy

Looking for realistic league(s)

I'm looking to join a couple of leagues. Been playing for a couple of years both online and off. E-mail me please, if you have a league of active players only, with teams available. I'll play as anybody

Thanks!

Parker
Parkerrush92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 05:52 PM   #17
Parkerrush92
Bat Boy

Parkerrush92@gmail.com
Parkerrush92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 07:01 AM   #18
Big Train
Major Leagues

Would like an older historical league to join. Early 1900s or earlier if possible although I'd also join something like mid-century.
Big Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 08:18 AM   #19
rongill97
Bat Boy

Getting back in the game..

I have played in a number of baseball and basketball leagues in the past (ran TPGL for years in the old Front Page Baseball days) and ran NBA2.com for about a decade.

Looking to get back into baseball sims.

I don't have any team preferences. I would prefer a medium to fast paced league.

Thanks in advance for letting me join and be an active member in your leagues.
rongill97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 12:01 PM   #20
rhinosaurus
Minors (Single A)

Interested in fictional league, relaxed atmosphere, active gms. Not all that picky about rulesets really. Just looking for a fun place with some knowledgeable folks. I haven't played OOTP in several years and am looking to get back into the swing of things.
rhinosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote