Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 12-18-2012, 05:07 AM   #141
madJ
Major Leagues

Still looking for a modern day league for OOTP 13 with scouts and no draft pick trading. Preferred teams: Philadelphia Phillies, Boston Red Sox.
madJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:43 AM   #142
Moody7
Bat Boy

looking to join

New to OOTP13 looking for a league to join and be very active. If your looking for a new league member shoot me the details to nickmoody7@gmail.com

Thanks
Moody7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:56 AM   #143
Fireguy61
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madJ View Post
Still looking for a modern day league for OOTP 13 with scouts and no draft pick trading. Preferred teams: Philadelphia Phillies, Boston Red Sox.
We don't use scouts, and we don't trade draft picks. We do, however, have Boston and Philly available.

All Star Baseball: EXCELLENTBASEBALL

Click League Reports

ASB.LeagueOffice@gmail.com
Fireguy61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 11:33 AM   #144
Syxx34
All Star Reserve

looking for one fictional league and one league thats starting in 2012 and I would like the san francisco giants. You can send me a pm here or hit me up on aim at Fightin83Irish
Syxx34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:04 AM   #145
ukhotstove
Hall Of Famer

Looking for a slow paced sim scheduled league, not interested in any league that sims more than seven days per sim. Would prefer something like two sims of seven days or say something like three sims per week of 4 days per sim, also prefer scouts on and fictional but would join a real league if need be but most important is a slow schedule.

pm is the best way to get hold of me.
ukhotstove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:46 AM   #146
Toe Nash
Bat Boy

Haven't played in a while. Looking for a league with 13, any format really.

idiotkid at gmail
Toe Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:56 PM   #147
geoffmatt17
Major Leagues

Would be interested in a couple types of leagues..

1. a full fictional league starting from the beginning
2. any commish looking to have a fun and unique element of expansion teams? I'd definitely be interested in being an expansion team in your league.

PM me if that's a match for your league.
geoffmatt17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 09:52 PM   #148
oak
Bat Boy

Played for years but haven't touched in a few years. I have OOTP 13 but am open to an older version for an established league.

Looking for

- Slower paced league - 7 day sims max (would love something really relaxed paced - like sim/real day). Few times a week a max

- Active league in terms of owners exporting and message board. Smaller league with more involved owners better than a large league half the teams dead. Like to write about the team as well as general chit chat

- League with some history - at least a couple years real life of history

Would enjoy
- Talent only or bare minimum ratings (would enjoy relying on stats more)

- over coming the shoddy financial AI in some part via salary cap/floor

Last edited by oak; 12-23-2012 at 10:37 PM.
oak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 10:44 PM   #149
baseballfan911
Minors (Double A)

Looking for an historical league

Im in a few modern day leagues but would really like to get into an historical league. I would prefer the league to be in the 80's or 90's. PM me if interested.
baseballfan911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 08:15 PM   #150
Scott Vibert
Hall Of Famer

Experienced GM Looking to re-enter Online Play

I've found a league thanks!

Last edited by Scott Vibert; 01-15-2013 at 07:07 AM. Reason: found a league
Scott Vibert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:10 PM   #151
modifydbear
Bat Boy

Online Rookie

Been hooked on OOTP for about a year and a half now, finally getting anxious to join an OOTP13 online league. Open to a variety of formats, though given this is technically my first go the less weird the better, probably. A pace somewhere around 3 sims a week sounds about right.

PM me. Thanks!
modifydbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:55 AM   #152
fittyfitty
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Searching

Still looking for a second league.
Would prefer getting in on an inagural draft but I'm open to any leagues.
Please e-mail if you have openings. Thanks
jonathan.fitzgerald@medmutual.com
fittyfitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:25 PM   #153
andrewdon
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hey guys,
Looking to join a modern MLB league... I have some experience in online leagues... Let me know if anyone has any openings
andrewdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:10 PM   #154
hammerstringz
Minors (Single A)

Wanting to JOIN a League

About Me:

I've played OOTP for the last several versions and excited with OOTP 13. I have never played in an online league, so I'm really excited about my first go at it. I've enjoyed the previous OOTP versions for the last few years and just got OOTP 13. I've been curious about joining an online league for a while now and so now I'm posting here hoping to get better experiences with my gameplay. So in summary, I'm a rookie at online league play but not OOTP offline. Some immersion would be great.

What I'm looking for:

Adults or otherwise very well mannered and intelligent individuals for league play. I enjoy starting at various seasons from 80s up to current date. I would also enjoy career play with teams rather than just single seasons if that is even offered? I'm 41 and love baseball and football. Hopefully there will be realistic commissioners who will not allow obvious trades that would just stack one team better as another just kind of gives up and such. Hopefully, looking for full length play where GM's can pretty much make most all of the decisions (with certain exceptions for meaningful gameplay).

Please send me a PM if I sound like someone you're looking for in league play and let me know how your league is set up and the rules. Thanks.
hammerstringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:39 PM   #155
cardinals11rams
Bat Boy

Hi, I haven't played OOTP for a few versions, and I'm looking to get back into it. I am looking for a new modern league that is realistic. Although I would prefer the Cardinals, I would consider joining a league as long as it hasn't started yet. Please pm if you have an opening and don't mind lending a hand for an OOTP 13 beginner.
cardinals11rams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 01:34 PM   #156
tsull88
Bat Boy

Hello there!

I'm a long time free OOTP 8 user who finally took the plunge, and am looking to join a fictional league. Getting in on the ground floor of an inaugural draft would be ideal, however I would also be interested in hooking on with a reasonably well established pre-existing league as an expansion team, or taking over the reins for an owner who has recently retired.

I'm a 36 year old professional who takes his baseball and his internet forums seriously ( ) so you can count on me as a reliable and active participant should you choose to extend me an invitation.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
tsull88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:34 AM   #157
tacklesspoem8
Minors (Triple A)

Hey all

i am wanting to join a new league I am currently in 3 leagues but would like to find one that is even more active sim wise than the ones i am in now. I play ootp almost every day and am constantly checking my league boards for new posts or other comments. I personally like fictional leagues with tight finances, the harder the better. If your league sims 5 or more days a week, with very active owners and boards I would definitely like to hear from you

Writing leagues would be ok too
tacklesspoem8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:51 AM   #158
Zarberg
Minors (Double A)

Looking for a league in the future

I'm looking for an OotP league that started out as an MLB league but is at least past 2020 and is almost all fictional players now. I can deal with scouting on or off and I am ambivalent about coaches. I would like the league to use OotP:OU or something similar for drafts/exports/tracking

The faster the league sims the better.

Please e-mail me at daniel.wheeler (at) gmail

A bit about me:

I'm a professional computer nerd
I run my own league
I'm in 2 other leagues, but I want something a bit more fast-paced

https://www.big-baseball.org/
Zarberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:28 PM   #159
jparker2112
All Star Reserve

Looking for new real player league form scratch

A buddy and I are looking to get into a newly forming league with all real teams using all real players where we are all drafting from scratch. PLEASE PM me or email me ASAP if you are starting one of these leagues! Thx!
jparker2112@me.com

Thanks but were not interested in taking over previously drafted teams.
jparker2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:55 PM   #160
itsmb8
All Star Starter

Application for replica MLB league

Hey, im looking for an online league thats practically a replica MLB league, or has MLB teams. I would preferably like to control Milwaukee both ill do with any team if the Crew isnt available. Also, id like the league to be a committed one, with their own site and stuff, almost similar to the league BML. My email is itsmb8@comcast.net so either email me or PM me.
itsmb8 is offline   Reply With Quote