Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > MLB Manager 2018 > MLB Manager - Suggestions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

MLB Manager - Suggestions Please help us to improve the game and post your suggestions / ideas in this forum!

Old 05-16-2011, 01:47 AM   #1
thekingofKC
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Game Navigation

So, you know how when you're looking at a player info page, you can swipe the screen left and right to scroll through the different pages? (Yea, i didn't realize that for a while, either)

Well, it would be really cool if you could do the same in the game screen. I switch back and forth a lot between field view and pitcher/batter. Not sure if it would save much time when switching between those two screens, but im sure sometimes it would help.

But i'd much rather have a lot of the other suggestions from others first (especially an iPad version), but this would definitely be cool.
thekingofKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 05:31 PM   #2
manduck
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I think it would be good if, when you're on a player info page, you could swipe up/ down to see the next/previous player.
manduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 03:15 AM   #3
Noisefan
Bat Boy

I REALLY want to be able to swipe the players name at the top to get to the next player. Whether it's batting order or Alphabetic names...
Noisefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 03:25 AM   #4
Noisefan
Bat Boy

Hopefully when iOOTP becomes iPad friendly (universal) there will be some different options and more intuitive navigation. This is a game (and I mean this "iOOTP" version) that should be as user friendly as possible, to touch many different stats and navigate info without having to constantly hit Back and then Menu choice and then View and then choose new stats only to realize the stats you want may live somewhere else.
Noisefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:33 AM   #5
GlennN
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manduck View Post
I think it would be good if, when you're on a player info page, you could swipe up/ down to see the next/previous player.
Love that! Great idea.
GlennN is offline   Reply With Quote