Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB Mods

Old 05-12-2007, 09:52 AM   #1
CONN CHRIS
Global Moderator

Links to Fighter File Threads

New Non-HW Boxers Rated

Created by David Myers - A thread where non-heavyweight user-created files have been posted.

New HW Boxers Rated

Created by Rocco Del Sesto - A thread where heavyweight user-created files have been posted.

Photos with missing files

Created by CONN CHRIS - A thread where user-created fighter files have been posted for photos that have been found of previously un-rated fighters.

Out of Africa

Created by vistaman44 - A thread where user-created fighter files of African boxers have been posted.

Asian and Oceania Fighters

Created by CONN CHRIS - A thread where user-created fighter files of Asian and Oceania boxers have been posted.

European fighters

Created by David Myers - A thread where user-created fighter files of European boxers have been posted.

Bear’s 4-Fs

Created by Bear - Thread contains files for fighters of film and fiction throughout history.

Parade of Stiffs

Created by CONN CHRIS - Thread contains zipped packs of 160 each fictional fighters grouped by world geography for each of the 17 weight divisions for use in populating a universe with opponents.

Heavyweight File Exchange

Created by btown - Thread contains hevyweight files gathered on this board, from cornerwork.com and the TBCB database.

Lightweight Landside

Created by Vistaman44 - Thread contains fighter files for light and near-lightweight boxers.

Please note, for fighter photos that can be used in the game please go to the TBCB Photos Sub-forum

Last edited by CONN CHRIS; 07-04-2007 at 05:09 PM.
CONN CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 09:52 AM   #2
CONN CHRIS
Global Moderator

Please let me know of any other threads that should be noted here for easy access.

Christopher
Old 06-22-2007, 07:34 AM   #3
CONN CHRIS
Global Moderator

The Heavyweight File Exchange thread has been added.
Old 07-04-2007, 05:10 PM   #4
CONN CHRIS
Global Moderator

I added Mark's Lightweight thread. Are there any others that have been missed?
Old 07-08-2007, 10:43 AM   #5
vistaman44
Hall Of Famer

Chris, my ...

... lightweights thread is mostly guys who fought in the JL, LW and JWW classes in the 1980s.

As far as others to link, how about SAL's JBW, SM and JLW strings? Just a suggestion ...

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters, compared to what lies within us."
Ralph Waldo Emerson, American essayist, philosopher and poet (1803-1882)

-----------------------------------
Currently operating 1970s SM-HW, 1940s, African, 1980s LW and women's boxing universes

Last edited by vistaman44; 07-08-2007 at 11:18 AM.
vistaman44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 12:12 PM   #6
IceTea
Hall Of Famer

updated fighters
New women fighters
IceTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 02:21 PM   #7
rrussett
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Question New ratings

Has anyone created new ratings for Gavin Rees, Joachim Alcine, Vernon Forrest JMW, David Diaz, Nate Campbell, JM Marquez JLW, Kendall Holt, Demetrius Hopkins, Junior Witter, Amin Asikainen, Sebastian Sylvester, Kid Diamond(LW), Joshua Clottey, Shamone Alvarez, Michael Katsidis, Amir Khan, Yuri Foreman, Yuri Romanov, Alex Bunema, or any other top 20 contender today....?
rrussett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 05:35 PM   #8
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Hard to keep up with the flood of sure-fire hall of famers being churned out these days. Where do you begin in creating accurate ratings for these stars of tomorrow? Didn't someone already rate Vernon Forest?

Cap
Old 01-11-2009, 07:00 AM   #9
Infinity
Hall Of Famer

Question:

How many of these threads have been incorporated into 2.5? Cuz there's a lot in these great threads, but I don't wish to do any more work than I have to...lol
Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 01:14 PM   #10
comicfanman
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
Question:

How many of these threads have been incorporated into 2.5? Cuz there's a lot in these great threads, but I don't wish to do any more work than I have to...lol

If you mean how many of the threads have files that will work in 2.5, then I believe the answer is you can download all and use in 2.5

I have done so with every post in here and I have not had a problem with any of them
Old 01-11-2009, 04:59 PM   #11
Infinity
Hall Of Famer

Was wondering more along the lines of if they'd incorporated any of them into the database, or added those particular fighters. There are 1,000's of these files, which is a daunting prospect for someone who's fairly new to the game...lol
Old 01-11-2009, 10:10 PM   #12
comicfanman
All Star Starter

Well if you did like me, it would be overwhelming. I have over 39,000 fighters in my database and many duplicates to weed out. Best thing to do using the new game is to just update from the pool from time to time.

Slowly go through the posts to find which ones are not in the game. There are a lot of Tomato can fighters created, but you can do that yourself using the RFG tool. So you can avoid that.
Good threads and good fictional fighters can be found, justs takes time.
TBCB Mods - OOTP Developments Forums
bear is alwasy putting in real life tomato cans here with their global ids and info, check it out too
http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...o-cans-45.html
Old 01-12-2009, 09:39 AM   #13
bear
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by comicfanman View Post
Well if you did like me, it would be overwhelming. I have over 39,000 fighters in my database and many duplicates to weed out. Best thing to do using the new game is to just update from the pool from time to time.

Slowly go through the posts to find which ones are not in the game. There are a lot of Tomato can fighters created, but you can do that yourself using the RFG tool. So you can avoid that.
Good threads and good fictional fighters can be found, justs takes time.
TBCB Mods - OOTP Developments Forums
bear is alwasy putting in real life tomato cans here with their global ids and info, check it out too
http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...o-cans-45.html

You've brought back some memories. I joined the forums back in 04 right before Christmas. Spent my Christmas break downloading all of the added fighters going through each forum thread, Once I finished a thread I kept a note sheet with thread name and last post checked so I could keep updates current. This was before we got organized and formed the Mods portiion of the forum.

bear

UTBA Season Four Gold Conference Central Division Champion

First UTBA expansion franchise to win a conference divisional title
bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 02:44 PM   #14
Infinity
Hall Of Famer

Wow...39k in your data base...what a daunting task to organize!...
Old 01-12-2009, 11:28 PM   #15
comicfanman
All Star Starter

Yeah, but fun seeing all the different fighters. I like the one's bear puts in from the books. That is really cool for him to do this.

This has to be the best boxing sim I ever have seen, even if there are bugs that people report. I am sure the next update when it comes will be awesome, just like the original game.

As far as downloading fighters and pics, oh yeah a chore, but fun in the same hand. I was like a kid in a 5 cent candy shop. LOL
Old 01-13-2009, 01:20 AM   #16
bear
Global Moderator

Quote:
Yeah, but fun seeing all the different fighters. I like the one's bear puts in from the books. That is really cool for him to do this.

This has to be the best boxing sim I ever have seen, even if there are bugs that people report. I am sure the next update when it comes will be awesome, just like the original game.

As far as downloading fighters and pics, oh yeah a chore, but fun in the same hand. I was like a kid in a 5 cent candy shop. LOL
I apreciate the kind thoughts. I've got about 80 new TCs in the tank that I'll be posting shortly. Romultiltus used the RFG tool to create a number of TCs and gave them fighters names with box rec IDs. He was good enough to send me the files to tweak and I've just finished the first batch.

UTBA Season Four Gold Conference Central Division Champion

First UTBA expansion franchise to win a conference divisional title
bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:09 AM   #17
comicfanman
All Star Starter

Great - I for one appreciate the posts. Your doing a great job for the fans out here. As for that all that post new photos , files, etc... Thanks to ALL

Old 01-14-2009, 12:27 AM   #18
Infinity
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

No doubt!

A kind person sent me his database, with about 30k in fighters. I've been going through them, and am currently running a Flyweight Tourney using them!

Have all the 4f stuff from bear as well! Will use them all as if they were real fighters to add some spice to things...lol

I started with the Straws before this, then did the Jr. Fly's..wondering now if I should redo those tournies with all the new faces!...lol
Old 01-20-2009, 04:57 PM   #19
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
No doubt!

A kind person sent me his database, with about 30k in fighters. I've been going through them, and am currently running a Flyweight Tourney using them!
I hate to ask but I wonder if someone would do the same for me? I'm new to the game and really enjoying it. I'm finding that it's taking hours upon hours to go through all the file and photo threads and while it's enjoyable I'd like to spend more time playing and less time downloading. I have around 13,00 files now. If anyone would be kind enough to send me a large db I'd be extremely grateful.
Lukas Berger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:24 PM   #20
Iron Dynasty
Bat Boy

Not sure if i'm doing this correctly, but how do I add fighter files from here onto a database? I downloaded Rocky Balboa from the 4Fs thread, and what I'm doing is copy and pasting it onto the Fighters Section under Default Files. Am I doin it right?
Iron Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote