Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models

Old 11-17-2019, 02:55 PM   #301
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

I dmed Patrick, but I also re-uploaded the Globe Life Park model in case the original model was corrupted. Let me know if the issue persists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nielsoncp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 09:37 PM   #302
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Glass Memorial Field - Kansas City, MO

It was a big weekend in Kansas City - lots of excitement, new achievements, and a football game was played too.

On Friday an architecture firm released a concept for downtown KC ballpark. It took some elements from the Oakland Howard Terminal proposal (park like setting, large housing development behind the outfield) and added the Arizona pool in left field. They also helpfully released a 3d model, and I encourage all stadium architects to make this their practice. If you're interested in seeing the original, you can find the concept website here (and some follow up articles here and here.) I named the park after David Glass, continuing the tradition of naming the Royals stadium after former owners.

The stadium appears to have more space in the right field foul territory than left, so the stadium plays a bit more friendly for righties than lefties.

Zip File can be found here

Park Factors

Day

Night

Last edited by nielsoncp; 02-03-2020 at 09:39 PM.
Old 02-03-2020, 10:23 PM   #303
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
KC and Glass Field flipped on field and dugout pictures, at least. Just so you know. CD out.

Proverbs 16:7 KJV
Romans 12:18 KJV
Philippians 2:1-11 KJV

DeviantArt:

https://www.deviantart.com/clovidequano-dovatha

GBA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=316515

EC's IPA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=158631

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 10:43 PM   #304
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
KC and Glass Field flipped on field and dugout pictures, at least. Just so you know. CD out.
Thanks CD - I made the switch. I think I'm a bit rusty.
Old 02-03-2020, 11:02 PM   #305
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

De nada (Spanish for you're welcome). You can repost the appropriate pictures later, of course. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.
Old 02-12-2020, 08:58 AM   #306
Klew1986
Hall Of Famer

What ballpark would you recommend for the Connecticut Colonials from the MLB Defunct Saga?

I did download the Hartford (Dunkin' Donuts) park, but wasn't sure if you had any other good ones for a CT team.
Klew1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 11:30 PM   #307
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Honolulu, HI - Les Murakami Stadium

This new park is based off of Les Murakami Stadium, the former home of the Hawaiian Islanders and the current home of the University of Hawaii's baseball team. It is mostly in the shape of the old concrete donuts, with a slight angle in right. I put in a few palm trees and a replica of the Iolani Place in right (thanks 3d Warehouse!).

Overall the stadium plays pretty neutral, except for the high number of home runs. So groundballers are the order of the day.

Zip File Can Be Found Here

Park Factors

Day

Night

Last edited by nielsoncp; 04-04-2020 at 03:48 PM.
Old 02-16-2020, 09:30 PM   #308
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Asheville, NC - McCormick Field

McCormick Field is the oldest minor league stadium in regular use, although it's a bit of a bandbox, so I expanded the field out a little bit for this model. Asheville is also known for its arts district made up of old warehouses, so I tried to bring a bit of that vibe to the stadium area. Asheville also has a special place in my heart, since my wife and I honeymooned there, so I snuck a little tribute into the stadium in the outfield.

The park is at elevation and relatively small, so it plays pretty batter friendly.

Zip file can be found here

Park Factors

Day

Night

Old 02-17-2020, 04:52 PM   #309
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nielsoncp View Post
It was a big weekend in Kansas City - lots of excitement, new achievements, and a football game was played too.

On Friday an architecture firm released a concept for downtown KC ballpark. It took some elements from the Oakland Howard Terminal proposal (park like setting, large housing development behind the outfield) and added the Arizona pool in left field. They also helpfully released a 3d model, and I encourage all stadium architects to make this their practice. If you're interested in seeing the original, you can find the concept website here (and some follow up articles here and here.) I named the park after David Glass, continuing the tradition of naming the Royals stadium after former owners.

The stadium appears to have more space in the right field foul territory than left, so the stadium plays a bit more friendly for righties than lefties.

Park Factors

Day

Night
Using this for the Negro League brand home for the Kansas City Monarchs
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 03:45 AM   #310
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Rochester, NY - Frontier Field

Eriqjaffe did a great replica of the original field, but I (true to form) made a few MLB modifications, including the home run deck in right field and building a bit of a neighborhood around the stadium.

The park itself is relatively spacious, so it plays pretty pitcher friendly. The field is a bit shorter in right, so it favors left handed batters.

Park Factors

Day

Night

Old 02-23-2020, 03:45 AM   #311
Pointed
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nielsoncp View Post

Park Factors

Day

Night
these parks are all great but I think this one is my favorite..thanks for all the good work
Pointed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 05:06 PM   #312
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Quick thread update - I copied some new camera angles (from the defaults and Silvam's stadiums) into the stadiums I have made so far. They should be ready to go for OOTP21. I also haven't extensively tested them out, so if you find errors or issues, please feel free to let me know using this form: Stadium Issue Form
Old 03-16-2020, 02:28 AM   #313
sdw1000
All Star Reserve

Infractions: 1/1 (1)
Are you updating these for 21?
sdw1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 03:16 PM   #314
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

They should all be updated for 21.
Old 03-17-2020, 07:36 PM   #315
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Bridgeport, CT - Ballpark at Harbor Yard

In honor of the release of OOTP21, I've been working on a few (actually quite a few) new ballparks. I wanted to finish stadiums for most of the top 100 MSAS in the US that don't have MLB style stadiums right now (which I started with Honolulu and Rochester), so over the next couple of weeks I'll be sharing a few new stadiums - the first of which doesn't technically exist anymore. The Ballpark at Harbor Yard lost its independent team a few years ago and was turned into a concert venue today. It's right next to the local arena, which you will notice in the background.

The Mini Monster in left slightly impacts right handed power hitters, but the park in general is pretty hitter friendly.

Park Factors

Day

Night

Last edited by nielsoncp; 04-04-2020 at 03:49 PM.
Old 03-17-2020, 07:37 PM   #316
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Also, I want to give a shout-out to Low and his excellent logo work. It made making these parks so much easier to not have to create logos and wordmarks for them.
Old 03-17-2020, 08:08 PM   #317
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Just in time, too, as a matter of fact. I'm going to include the Bridgeport Navigators as a new team in a brand-new minor league starting with the 1878 season, if and when I am actually able to do so easily enough, for sure, in one of my dynasties, at least. Will this work for OOTP 20, and/or previous versions of OOTP? Just curious, that's all, nielsoncp. Thank you for all of your excellent work to date, and I definitely agree with your current thoughts about low here. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 03-18-2020, 08:42 PM   #318
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Greenville, SC - Fluor Field

Next up we have Greenville's Fluor Field. Since Greenville is a Boston affiliate, they have a field outline based on Fenway (it's also the reason why Pawtucket is moving to Worcester - need that Fenway prep apparently.) As such the stadium has all the benefits and drawbacks you would expect of a Fenway cookie cutter.

The zip file can be found here

Park Factors

Day

Night

Last edited by nielsoncp; 04-04-2020 at 03:50 PM.
Old 03-19-2020, 10:11 PM   #319
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Bakersfield, CA - Sam Lynn Ballpark

Next up we have Sam Lynn Ballpark in Bakersfield, CA. The park itself is a pretty standard half circle, so I tried to bring in a bit of the old doughnut feel. the park is pretty small (380 to center), so you get a lot of home runs and ... not a lot else.

Park Factors

Day

Night

Old 03-20-2020, 06:19 PM   #320
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Knoxville, TN - Smokies Stadium

Next we head to Knoxville, TN. The actual stadium is on the outskirts of town, so you get a beautiful shot of the Smoky mountains in the background. There are a couple of party decks in the outfield too, so lots of space to be social.

The park itself is slightly hitter friendly, but has deeper power alleys, making it a bit tougher to hit homers.

Park Factors

Day

Night