Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 10-14-2019, 01:25 PM   #1
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Rocky Point Zorros

After 45 seasons strong it is time for some stats. The stat I am most proud of is Rocky Point making the playoffs all 45 seasons. They have won the Division 35 times and at one point actually won it 16 consecutive seasons. They made it to the World Series 14 times and won it 10 times. I really thought we would win more Championships then that but it was not to be. Now for some individual stats. Ty Cobb had the most hits with 6560 . Cy Seymour has hit the most Homers with 736. Roy Halladay has the most wins with 628. Pedro has the most strike outs with 7547. Now the most Important individual stat of all belongs to Bob Boone. He has won 10 rings. The toughest league I ever played in was Orcins capped league and the toughest team I ever had to go up against was the Everett Aqua Sox of twinsfan.We had some very tough battles and I hated seeing him in my league on any given Monday. It would ruin my whole week. As of today Rocky Point has won 4740 times and lost 2556 for a winning Pct of .650.They have won over 100 games in a season 33 times with a stretch of 14 consecutive seasons and a high of 122 wins.I have to say I have enjoyed this game for almost a year now. But now it is time for some football. I have been lucky enough to be beta testing PSF2020 and the programmer is probably one of the finest fellows I have ever worked with. He really cares about his customers and has added things into the game that we have suggested. Anyhow I have really enjoyed playing with the Rocky Point Zorros and wanted to share some of their stats. I would love to hear some of your stories. God bless and peace to all.

Last edited by Zorro; 10-14-2019 at 01:32 PM.
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote