Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models

Old 03-23-2018, 07:21 PM   #1
robedits
Minors (Triple A)

Pstricklert: the workshop for OOTP19 not installing Hist BPs

I know you (and adion,and silvam) put a lot of work into these BPs and the fact that you brought them into the Steam /OOTP19 workshop is much appreciated. BUt for some reason, even though I'm subscribed to the Hist BPs in the workshop for OOTP 19,and I've downloaded and installed them through the workshop...they're not showing up in my game when I begin to play a historical season.
I noticed that in my OOTP18 , in the ballparks folder,there are season folders, and the BPs are in those folders. Not so for OOTP19...no season folders. Even though I supposedly subcribed,downloaded and installed the Hist BPs for OOTP 19 through workshop.
How do I get around this? I'd love to use the workshop for these and not have to download and install these parks manually, which is what thew workshop is for.
THanks for any advice.

EDIT: apparently Steam is having issues? AS noted (in our discussion on Steam), the historical facepaks through the workshop download and install just fine, but for some reason it's holding up the ballparks from installing.

Last edited by robedits; 03-23-2018 at 07:40 PM.
robedits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 07:42 PM   #2
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

I’m re-uploading the park files. It’ll probably take a while since it’s a huge file. All I can recommend is patience. Sorry for the delay.
pstrickert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 11:54 AM   #3
robedits
Minors (Triple A)

Working now! Thanks everyone for your hard work!

Thanks for placing these wonderful stadiums in the Steam workshop,pstrickert! Steam was apparently having issues last night and today, the stadiums installed properly. I edited all the stadiums in my 1930 replay and placed the stadium .obj files in...all look great!
And thanks to silvam and adion for all your fantastic work!
robedits is offline   Reply With Quote