Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Dynasty Reports

OOTP Dynasty Reports Tell us about the OOTP dynasties you have built!

Old 05-21-2020, 10:46 AM   #1
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Galactic Baseball Alliance

Please pardon the length of this post, but it is necessary to show the settings and/or natures of certain things at present in the relevant dynasty's world, folks. I will try not to make most posts in this thread as long, if and whenever possible, in terms of text writing, but show more pictures in this thread, as possible and all.

@-@-@-@->>>>

Differences in this dynasty’s world from our real-world timeline:

No United States Civil War occurs, due to the issue of slavery being settled immediately after the American Revolution’s conclusion, and slavery is abolished from the ratification of the United States Constitution. Also, women above a certain age and minimum level of mental competency are allowed to vote, once states’ electoral votes are open to be distributed to the winners of states’ popular votes in relevant elections.

Personal computers are invented about a century earlier, more or less, on average, than they are in our real-world timeline (circa 1871?). Other technological advances happen earlier in time as well, in certain places.

England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland are each separate Kingdoms in the British Isles politically and culturally, but they will band together against enemies who seek to attack or invade them from outside the British Isles, whenever necessary and desired. Such as in the case of a World War, for example, like World War II. The Union of the Crowns never takes place as it does in our real-world timeline, and England never permanently controls any parts of Wales, Scotland, or Ireland, once permanent borders have been agreed upon by all relevant parties in the British Isles, and so on and so forth for each other Kingdom in the British Isles. Each Kingdom respects the territorial sovereignty and integrity of the other Kingdoms in them, as much as possible, whenever possible, as well.

Adolf Hitler dies during the Beer Hall Putsch coup d’état attempt, but another Nazi who looks almost exactly the same as he does, escapes, and eventually comes to power in Germany. Several real-world Nazi associates of Adolf Hitler also die at or around the same time, more or less, in this timeline.

The Great Depression never happens, but the rise of the Nazi Party in Germany and the start of World War II still occur, for other reasons to be revealed later. This world’s approximate moral and evil equivalents of Adolf Hitler and several of his closest real-world Nazi associates ultimately lead their version of the Third Reich much like Adolf Hitler does in our real-world timeline with the help of his closest associates. This world’s approximate equivalent of Adolf Hitler is Gerhard Heitzel, and the death toll from World War II, due to his instigation and all, is significantly higher than in our real-world timeline, including for those lost in the Holocaust, in this world’s timeline. As a result, birth rates since World War II have been substantially higher than they ever were in our real-world timeline in certain places all over the world, to compensate for the massive death tolls due to World War II and/or the Holocaust, at least.

In place of the American Civil War, the Mexican-American War lasts longer, and Abraham Lincoln, among others, serves in the United States Army, ultimately rising to the rank of General. He eventually becomes the President of the United States of America, and is never assassinated in 1865 by John Wilkes Booth. He serves several terms, before leaving office. He lives out his days after leaving office as a novelist and public speaker until eventually dying decades after he does in our real-world timeline.

Ruling and reigning English Monarchs are the same as British Monarchs in our real-world timeline through whatever date is most recently seen, unless otherwise stated. However, they do not rule and/or reign over any part of Scotland, Wales, or Ireland, any longer, for reasons stated above.

Several countries will not be republics, but kingdoms and empires. Those will be mentioned periodically where and when appropriate and all.

Other differences between the relevant timelines will be mentioned later as necessary and appropriate, if they are not seen below.

List of Presidents/Vice Presidents of the United States of America in This World’s Timeline:

President’s Name (Party, State): Years In Office: Vice-President’s Name (Party, State):

George Washington (Fed.. VA) 1789 -1805 John Adams (Fed., MA)
Wolfgang A. Mozart (Fed., PA) 1805 -1813 Alexander Hamilton (Fed., NY)
Thomas Jefferson (DR, VA) 1813 - 1821 George Clinton (DR, NY)
James Madison (DR, VA) 1821 - 1829 Elbridge Gerry (DR, MA)
James Monroe (DR, VA) 1829 - 1837 John Quincy Adams (DR, MA)
Andrew Jackson (Dem., TN) 1837 - 1845 Martin Van Buren (Dem., NY)
James K. Polk (Dem., TN) 1845 - 1853 George Dallas (Dem., NY)
Zachary Taylor (Whig, LA) 1853 - 1861 Sojourner Truth (Whig, MA)
Abraham Lincoln (Rep., IL) 1861 - 1877 Nathaniel Hawthorne (Rep., MA)
Oliver W. Holmes, Sr. (Whig, MA) 1877 - 1885 Frederick Douglass (Whig, MD)
Frederick Douglass (Whig, MD) 1885 - 1893 Elizabeth Cady Stanton (Whig, NY)
William McKinley (Rep., OH) 1893 - 1901 Theodore Roosevelt (Rep., NY)
Theodore Roosevelt (Rep., NY) 1901 - 1909 Horatio Jarset (Rep., GA)
Oliver W. Holmes, Jr. (Whig, MA) 1909 - 1917 Booker T. Washington (Whig, AL)
Lincoln Shakespeare (Rep., MN) 1917 - 1925 George Washington Carver (Rep., AL)
Calvin Coolidge (Rep., MA) 1925 - 1933 Charles Dawes (Rep., IL)
Herbert Hoover (Rep., CA) 1933 - 1941 Charles Curtis (Rep., KS)
Harry Truman (Dem., MO) 1941 – Present Earl Warren (Dem., CA)

American Baseball Refuge Society:

Sanctuary League:

Stronghold Division:

Colorado Fourteeners
Great Plains Bisons
Minnesota Nocturnauts
Missouri Show-Mes (Run by human GM/Manager [Robert Kenneth Follis])
New Orleans Bayous
Texas Border Patrol

Sanctum Division:

Arizona Canyoneers
Bay Area Spiders
California Lords
Portland Buckaroos
San Diego Chefs
Seattle Slammers

Hideaway League:

Hermitage Division:

Boston Brainiacs
Florida Launchers
Imperial Garden Enforcers
Nashville Diamonds
Pennsylvania Keystoners
Washington Swamp Rats

Haven Division:

Chicago Urban Cowboys
Detroit Assemblers
Milwaukee Cyclers
Montreal Playwrights
Ohio Swallowtails
Toronto Aeros

Three minor leagues to be mentioned as necessary and as desired

Japanese Baseball League:

Central League:

Hiroshima Carp
Kawasaki Cyclers
Kyoto Shoguns
Okayama Cranes
Sagamihara Samurai
Tokyo Capitals

Pacific League:

Chiba Marines (Run by human GM/Manager [Soichiro Nakata])
Fukuoka Hawks
Kobe BlueWave
Osaka Ninjas
Sapporo Snowmen
Yokohama Sailors

One minor league to be mentioned as necessary and as desired

English National Baseball League:

Bracknell Blazers
Brighton Pilots (Run by human GM/Manager [Martin Johnson])
Essex Arrows
Herts Falcons
London Capitals
London Metros
South London Pirates
Southampton Mustangs

Irish Pro Baseball League:

Southwest Eire Conference:

Connacht Division:

Derry Doves
Galway Harpists
Limerick Poets (Run by human GM/Manager [Tristan Falloone])
Tipperary Patriots

Munster Division:

Cork Crickets
Killarney Leprechauns
Tralee Rockies
Waterford Vikings

Northeast Eire Conference:

Leinster Division:

Drogheda Drogs
Dublin Irish
Dublin Shamrocks
Kilkenny Harriers

Ulster Division:

Armagh Eagles
Belfast Burgundy Brigade
Belfast Dragons
Lisburn Rangers

Scottish Baseball Federation:

Eastern Conference:

Aberdeen Dons
Dundee Stars
Edinburgh Cannons
Inverness Highlanders (Run by human GM/Manager [Boyd Ross McConnell])
Perth Panthers

Western Conference:

Ayr Eagles
Falkirk Fury
Glasgow Galaxy
Kilmarnock Squirrels
Stirling Wanderers

Welsh Baseball Association:

Barry Coalers
Caernarfon Knights (Run by human GM/Manager [Charles Gibbons])
Cardiff Celtics
Cardiff Red Dragons
Carmarthen Friars
Newport Merchants
Swansea Swans
Wrexham Raiders

Other Leagues will be added to this dynasty as necessary and as appropriate and all. When they are, they will be mentioned as necessary and as appropriate, of course. As will many other things, obviously.

I am using one of my ancestors’ names for one of the human GM/Manager people listed above. In reality, he died in 1948, when my Dad was still young. However, in this world, he will live at least a little bit longer than he did in reality. Whether that means that he runs the Missouri Show-Mes in this dynasty’s world past the date of his death in our real-world timeline, that will still remain to be seen, to be sure. But he was still alive at the time we’re up to in the relevant dynasty in the real world, in any case.

I hope you will enjoy this dynasty and its related information and all, of course. We will primarily focus on the teams with human GM/Manager personnel, but we will also try to cover to at least some degree, any or all of the other teams and/or leagues in this dynasty’s world, for sure, if and whenever possible, necessary, and appropriate.

Thank you for your time and attention here, then, everyone. CD out.

Proverbs 16:7 KJV
Romans 12:18 KJV
Philippians 2:1-11 KJV

DeviantArt:

https://www.deviantart.com/clovidequano-dovatha

GBA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=316515

EC's IPA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=158631

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 05-25-2020 at 01:12 PM.
Clovidequano Dovatha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 10:49 AM   #2
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Comments are welcome, but please keep them clean, courteous, and constructive, if and when you comment in this thread. Thank you. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.
Old 05-23-2020, 10:51 PM   #3
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

The next page or two of this thread, at least, should hopefully serve you all sufficiently well as your introductions to the various franchises in the main leagues listed above. I will start with the teams in the American Baseball Refuge Society, and likely go in alphabetical order of teams starting with those in the Sanctuary League's Stronghold Division, then move to the Sanctum Division, before switching over to the Hideaway League, and its Hermitage Division, et cetera.

As for the ABRS's affiliated minor leagues and their teams, the teams affiliated with their major league parent franchises will be briefly talked about in the appropriate posts, of course, where possible and all.

Once all teams in the ABRS and its related minor leagues are covered, I will move to the Japanese Baseball League, and cover them by subleague alphabetically by team. Each team's minor league team will be covered at least a little in their respective parent team's post(s) as appropriate and possible, of course, folks.

Then I will move to the four newest leagues in the overall dynasty setup, all of which are currently independent foreign leagues in their applicable countries, and cover each team as needed, where possible and appropriate enough. I'll start with England, then go to Ireland and Northern Ireland, followed by Scotland, and finally Wales.

I'll try to keep things as brief as possible with each team's introduction, but that may not be too easy to do here, of course. Even though the ABRS and JBL and their respective minor league teams and leagues have only been around for a season so far, and the other four leagues will be starting up in the 1947 calendar year, that is.

Until next post, then, I'll close this one here, folks. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 05-24-2020, 02:37 PM   #4
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Colorado Fourteeners

This will hopefully be a brief introduction to the Colorado Fourteeners. I will have to go more into depth with them and their franchise's organization later, of course. But right now, I'll try to give you all a brief introduction to them here, about two months before Opening Day of their second season.

They are based out of Colorado Springs, and their current owner is Matthew Payne. I'm not sure who the owner was for the first season, but I do know that Matthew Payne is the listed owner for them currently, in any case. He is from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and he's currently 46 years old, with a birthdate of July 15, 1900.

The Fourteeners finished fourth in the Sanctuary League's Sanctum Division, with a record of 75-79. They have a good number of older players in the upper levels of their organizations, but there may be some good prospects at lower levels, at the present time.

Their farm teams are the Plano Navigators in AAA, the Greensboro Fighting Knights in AA, and the Jersey City Steelhounds in A. While they don't seem to have a good farm system yet, we'll have to keep an eye on them in the near future, I think, just the same.

I have caps and uniforms for them, but no suitable logos, just yet. If anyone wants to help me out here, I'd appreciate it if someone could make some good logos for them to use, especially non-circular ones in the colors and in fonts similar to the one or ones on the caps and/or uniforms, seeing as I'm still not able to make decent enough logos myself, or at least not for the most part, anyway. Thanks in advance if anyone is willing to try to help me out here, of course, as well, folks.

Will probably write more about Colorado soon, if not in the next post, of course, folks. But that may have to wait a bit, for I have a few things to do in real life first, I think. Until next time, then, I'll close this. CD out.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 05-25-2020, 11:42 PM   #5
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Here's a brief profile of the current owner of the Colorado Fourteeners, at least, before the start of the 1947 season. I don't know who owned the Fourteeners during the 1946 season, and I don't know if I can find out later, somehow, but in any case, hopefully this will help you get at least a bit more knowledgeable about him.

Matthew Payne was born on July 15, 1900, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is the owner of a moderately-sized newspaper empire stretching from Pennsylvania to Colorado to Arkansas to Virginia. His newspaper empire's chief papers are in Philadelphia, Colorado Springs, Fayetteville, and Lynchburg. He has been married about 22 years, and has three children with his wife, the former Annabel Marie McConnell, and those children are Darrell, Moira, and Noah, who are currently 14, 11, and 7 years old, respectively.

He attended the University of Pennsylvania, and was graduated from there as a member of the Class of 1923. He inherited his first newspaper in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, at 30 from his paternal grandfather. With hard work and wise investments and shrewd business activities, he added several more papers to his empire before selling or merging them together as the need or desire for him to do so periodically arose, prior to buying The Gazette of Colorado Springs, Colorado in 1938.

He spends much of the year traveling, when possible, but also enjoys time with family and friends all over the United States when not traveling. That and often watching baseball games whenever he can.

He was a good baseball player in high school, but couldn't perform well against tougher competition often. His active playing career essentially ended in college.

I'll have to get a screenshot of him sometime later, I think, folks, when I have enough time to do so well enough here.

I think at least the next couple of posts will be used to further introduce you to certain current members of the Fourteeners' organization, at least at the major league level, but we'll just have to see if that's ultimately the case, of course, folks. So please watch this thread just in case that is the case here, if and when you like and can. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 05-26-2020, 10:18 AM   #6
StLee
Hall Of Famer

I like giving personality to a dynasty, especially in a fictional world. It makes the people feel so much more alive. It's also a good reason why I like fictional dynasties better than real-player simulations, just because you as the player have creative license for all.

Current dynasties: Fallout 4's Commonwealth Baseball Organization

Completed dynasty: Fallout: New Vegas' Mojave Baseball League

Uniforms: My custom uniforms
StLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 12:18 PM   #7
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

There may be real players and/or teams and/or leagues present in this dynasty, at some point, but we'll all have to wait and see, obviously. In the meantime, however, even though certain teams and/or leagues may not be covered as in-depth as certain others may be, especially teams with human managers present for them, I'll continue to try to introduce certain teams and certain personnel for teams in their applicable leagues as best as I can, when possible and appropriate enough.

So let's get back to trying to introduce people associated with the Fourteeners at present. Next up, the General Manager, Hidero Oyama.

Hidero Oyama has been General Manager of the Colorado Fourteeners for about a year, and has worked in the world of baseball for several years. When World War II started, he was in the United States on business related to his family's mercantile endeavors, so he couldn't return to Japan until the war was over. He got involved with company-affiliated teams, while also conducting business related to medical supplies, among other things, for his family's mercantile empire, which included production of clothing or artworks, for example, and which was strictly of a peaceful nature.

Hidero was born in Tokyo, Japan on September 1, 1903 to his doctor father and his artist/clothier mother as the fifth of seven children. Much of his childhood was often spent traveling all over the island of Honshu. After his father died when Hidero was 25, he began taking more of an interest in the family's mercantile empire than he ever had before. His older siblings wanted to explore certain options for future expansion, some potentially less peaceful than others, but with the help of his younger siblings and others, he was able to block most of those options for at least some time, if not permanently, prior to the outbreak of World War II.

Hidero is married to the former Kiku Fukase, and they have been married since 1930. They have five children born already, and triplets are on the way, but they don't yet know that. They already have two boys and three girls, those being Ryoichi (will be 17 in April), Tamiko (turned 12 in January), Kanon (will be 9 in May), Wakana (will be 5 in November), and Youta (will be 3 in July). Due date of triplets yet unknown by either parent, seeing as they don't even know of them yet. He hopes to one day retire to Japan when his baseball working life is over, but he still doesn't get along with several of his older siblings or their families, for various reasons, a number of them war-related, of course.

He often spends much of his free time gardening or digesting many reading materials of all kinds mainly in Japanese, English, and Spanish, at least. He also periodically accompanies friends to various places of worship for formal occasions, but still follows certain personal beliefs and practices privately, when possible. He is not a Christian yet, though, if he'll ever be. A picture or pictures of him may be posted later, as circumstances and time may permit.

I will try to come up with some profiles for the remaining Major League personnel of the Colorado Fourteeners soon, if possible. But I'm also currently working a good deal on my latest story, so it may not happen for a bit yet, just so you know, everyone. That is all for now, I think. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 05-26-2020 at 12:25 PM.
Old 05-27-2020, 12:59 PM   #8
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Time to introduce you all to the Colorado Fourteeners' manager as best as I can, I think, folks. I will have to get a picture or pictures of him to show you later, if and whenever possible. Here is at least a basic profile of Jon Wilcox as I imagine him to be, however, for your perusal and consideration, if not an especially in-depth one, at the present time.

Jon Wilcox has been the manager of the Colorado Fourteeners for about a year, and has been in baseball as a coach and a so-so former player of amateur baseball for about two years, more or less. He was kept in the States during the war because he was his parents' only living child of three, two having died by the time World War II broke out, one in childhood, and the other in a car crash shortly before the war broke out. He is still single, and he often keeps to himself off the field whenever he can, for various reasons mainly known only to only to him and certain other people in his life at this time. He doesn't talk often when he doesn't have to, either.

Jon was born on February 19, 1912 in Oakland, California, to Leo, a professor in his forties, and Cora, an actress in her thirties, as the last child of three for his family. He has been a rather quiet and rather private person in his life, even after going to college in Wyoming, and being graduated from the University of Wyoming in 1934. He spent the years between his college graduation and his last sibling's death working as a farmhand for various people all over the Great Plains. When his last sibling died, their wife and children went to live with his wife's family, not having good relations with Leo and Cora. He took in Leo and Cora, and they now live with him on a farm just outside Colorado Springs, both retired from their earlier professional careers, partly for health reasons, and partly for other reasons.

Jon spends much of his free time maintaining his farm and riding horses. He also has a few dogs, mostly dobermans, whippets, and a few others he's saved from terrible situations every so often. When not farming, riding horses, or working as needed in baseball, he can often be found reading various novels, especially foreign-language ones, or experimenting in his kitchen with various spices or food and/or drink items. he never smokes or drinks, and generally avoids those who do, especially illegally, whenever he can. He believes in Jesus, but rarely attends services at church, for various reasons primarily known only to him among mortals.

The next person I will likely provide a possible profile for from the Colorado Fourteeners' major league personnel will be the bench coach Dymas Georgousopoulos. No, I didn't create any part of their name, but the game did, believe it or not. Please keep an eye on this thread, and I'll try to come up with a sufficiently plausible profile for him here as soon as I can.

Until next time, however, I'd probably best stop here in terms of introducing important members of the Fourteeners' organization here, for I likely have at least a bit of work to do away from the keyboard today, in any case. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 06-04-2020, 01:54 PM   #9
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Okay, before I continue to introduce various teams' personnel, I will digress a little, and list the cities that have hosted, or will host, Olympic Games in this timeline. There will be some differences from how things were in our real-world timeline, and will be in it. This timeline may be different in some ways from other timelines mentioned in other dynasty threads of mine. So please do not assume that certain timelines, et cetera, are linked together unless I say otherwise, folks. This timeline may tie in with the original fiction-type story that I've been spending a good deal of time on of late, at least to a degree, so please keep that in mind, as well.

Anyway, here are the lists of past and expected future hosts of the Olympic Games in this particular dynasty's applicable timeline, or at least its Prime version as of the current time, folks, through the beginning of its version of 1947. Reasonable questions and comments are welcome, if made respectfully and all, but I don't want this thread derailed by unnecessary mean talk and all, of course.

Summer Games:

1896 Athens, Greece
1900 Paris, France
1904 St. Louis, Missouri, USA
1908 London, England
1912 Stockholm, Sweden
1916 Slaabojevo, Slaabovia (Real Games cancelled because of WWI)
1920 Antwerp, Belgium
1924 Paris, France
1928 Amsterdam, Netherlands
1932 Los Angeles, California, USA
1936 Berlin, Germany
1940 Hothotai, Helvarta (Real Games cancelled because of WWII)
1944 Dolasheb, Yunibaasaru Kataribe (Real Games cancelled because of WWII)
1948 London, England
1952 Helsinki, Finland
1956 Melbourne, Australia
1960 Rome, Italy
1964 Tokyo, Japan
1968 Mexico City, Mexico
1972 Munich, Germany (No Munich Massacre will happen)
1976 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA (Real Games in Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
1980 Moscow, Russia
1984 Lima, Peru (Real Games in Los Angeles, California, USA)
1988 Seoul, Korea
1992 Barcelona, Spain
1996 Athens, Greece (Real Games in Atlanta, Georgia, USA)
2000 Sydney, Australia
2004 Nairobi, Kenya (Real Games in Athens, Greece)
2008 Jerusalem, Israel (Real Games in Peking/Beijing, Red China)
2012 London, England
2016 Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
2020 Tokyo, Japan (No Virus Timeline)
2024 Casablanca, Morocco (Expected)
2028 Los Angeles, California, USA or Havana, Cuba or Kingston, Jamaica or San Jose, Costa Rica or Dublin, Ireland or ?, Ruifrapso Sokumi (Candidate Cities, host to be chosen 2021)
2032 -? To Be Determined Later, if possible

Winter Games:

1924 Chamonix, France
1928 St. Moritz, Switzerland
1932 Lake Placid, New York, USA
1936 Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany
1940 Seldurai, Enatula (Real Games cancelled because of WWII)
1944 Naytoba, the Niaman (Real Games cancelled because of WWII)
1948 St. Moritz, Switzerland
1952 Oslo, Norway
1956 Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy
1960 Squaw Valley, California, USA
1964 Innsbruck, Austria
1968 Grenoble, France
1972 Sapporo, Japan
1976 Fairbanks, Alaska, USA (Real Games in Innsbruck, Austria)
1980 Montreal, Quebec, Canada (Real Games in Lake Placid, New York, USA)
1984 Sarajevo, Yugoslavia
1988 Reykjavik, Iceland (Real Games in Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
1992 Albertville, France
1996 Nagano, Japan (Real 1994 Games in Lillehammer, Norway and 1998 Games in Nagano, Japan)
2000 Lillehammer, Norway (Real 1998 Games in Nagano, Japan and 2002 Games in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA)
2004 Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (Real 2002 Games in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA and 2006 Games in Turin, Italy)
2008 Novosibirsk, Siberia, Russia (Real 2006 Games in Turin, Italy and 2010 Games in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
2012 Turin, Italy (Real 2010 Games in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and 2014 Games in Sochi, Russia)
2016 Denver, Colorado, USA (Real 2014 Games in Sochi, Russia and 2018 Games in Pyeongchang, South Korea [Korea])
2020 Santiago, Chile (Real 2018 Games in Pyeongchang, South Korea [Korea] and 2022 Games in Peking/Beijing, Red China ([If Held])
2024 Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina (Expected)
2028 Nazareth, Israel or Sapporo, Japan or Kathmandu, Nepal or Copenhagen, Denmark or Inverness, Scotland or Florence and Milan, Italy or Tallinn, Estonia and Riga, Latvia and Vilnius, Lithuania (Candidate Cities, host(s) to be chosen 2021)
2032 -? To Be Determined Later, if possible

In the years where there were actually no real Olympics held in our timeline, in this timeline, they will have been held in certain fictional nations of mine. And even during the two World Wars, there were Olympic Truces present, and enforced strictly, in this timeline. This timeline has not yet seen the occurrence of the 1948 Games, however. When it does, the two cities mentioned will host those respective Olympic Games competitions. Feel free to speculate, of course, about how certain Olympics might turn out in certain locations, even if they don't necessarily match up with our real-world timeline, folks. But if you do, please keep all commentary as free of mean comments and all as possible. Thank you for your time, then.

The next post should hopefully resume the process of introducing several teams' important personnel here, starting with the profile of the Colorado Fourteeners' current bench coach. Please wait for it, then. I'll try to have it up within the next 24 hours or so, at most, if possible. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 06-04-2020 at 02:07 PM.
Old 06-06-2020, 11:33 AM   #10
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Time to introduce the Colorado Fourteeners' bench coach Dymas Georgousopoulous. Picture or pictures will have to come later, of course.

For the above people already discussed, and those yet to be discussed here, their baseball non-playing experience includes the current year as one of their years of experience, even though said year hasn't finished yet, of course. So please keep that in mind as you learn about these people I'm introducing here from the various teams in various leagues, folks, as best as you can.

Dymas Georgousopoulos was born on February 18, 1903 in Westernport, Maryland, as the eldest child of Nikolaos Hercules Orion (heretofore to be referred to as N.H.O.) and the former Kassandra Judith Masterson. His parents met at the Athens Games in 1896, while Kassandra was traveling with her parents and others during a church trip throughout the Mediterranean Sea area. They eventually found themselves falling in love with each other, and ultimately got engaged during the Paris Games in 1900. Within a year after those Games concluded, they married in the United States, after N.H.O. had immigrated to the United States and become a naturalized citizen of them. Dymas came along as their first child and first son some time later.

Dymas grew up along with sixteen other children, most not actual biological children of his parents, in a very polyglot home, with English, Greek, Latin, Hebrew, and French most commonly spoken among the members of his family, and assorted other languages used at times when necessary and appropriate and possible. He is fluent in English and Greek, and nearly so in Latin, but he is only moderately familiar with Hebrew and French, at best, most likely.

He made it through school with moderately-good grades, but much of the time, he was more interested in sports and hunting and fishing whenever he could, and whenever he wasn't otherwise occupied with other things and/or people in his life. He went to college and got a degree in ancient languages, with a minor in archeology, just in case his plans for a life in the sports world ultimately never panned out, or eventually came to an unexpected end.

He played pitcher for a number of years on assorted teams in and around Maryland, but never was good enough to make the majors, or what might be equivalent to them, in various nations, even in the United States or Canada. Mostly he played on amateur or semi-pro teams, wherever he and his future wife, the former Marjorie Angelina Carver, who he married in 1927, lived with their children after he'd finished his formal education. They traveled to various countries, including some in the middle of the North Atlantic Ocean, but still lived most frequently in various places all over the United States, until he eventually decided to call an end to his baseball-playing career in 1935, or thereabouts.

It was around that time he and his family found themselves living in Colorado, and they have lived in Colorado ever since, with him ultimately being hired as their bench coach by the Colorado Fourteeners when their franchise was formed right after World War II's conclusion. He aims to help the Fourteeners ultimately succeed to the best of his ability, even though he doesn't know if he'll ever get a chance to manage them or any other team that he knows of to date in his life for a living.

He reads everything he can about baseball and certain other sports, and also likes to hunt and fish, whenever he's able to do so. His children don't really share his interest in sports, but several do occasionally hunt or fish with him, and they all know how to defend themselves or others around them physically, if and whenever necessary and appropriate, with any weapons or other means that they may have at any particular time. People have learned not to mess with his family or those who are around them without just cause, or at least most people who know of them have learned that, and learned that quite well.

Dymas and Marjorie have taught their children to be good citizens of the United States, and how to follow the ways of righteousness, with love and kindness and all, as needed and as appropriate, but are still strict when needed. Their oldest child was born ten months after their marriage, and their children are about three years apart, more or less on average, since that time. Their oldest child Orion is now attending school to hopefully become a doctor, after his seeing all the death and destruction caused by the recent World War, and he's now in Texas, living with his maternal grandparents, as he attends college at 18 years of age, almost about to turn 19.

Athena is their oldest daughter, with a 16th birthday due in June, and she plans to go to college in a few years and primarily learn about engineering and mechanical things, if she possibly can. She's rather well-known in her family for taking many things apart and trying to see how they work and also trying to find out if she can somehow improve how they work, if at all possible. She also has an extremely strong interest in outer space and astronomy, for example, and even some decent level of interest in Greco-Roman mythology, among other things she's interested in to at least some degree in her own life.

Timothy is still 13, and he is due to have his next birthday in March, but already hopes to be able to be a professional athlete later in life, if at all possible. His favorite sport is baseball, but he's also a good archer and a halfway decent basketball player at this time of his life. He's still got a lot of learning to do and a lot of improvement he needs to accomplish to potentially have a chance to succeed in the sporting world, but the potential seems to be there, at this point in time. He's also the most interested in the outdoors among his parents' children, as far as anyone can currently tell here. And the most interested in members of the opposite gender among each of them, as appropriate, as well, so far. His father often connects best with him personally, in certain ways, than he does with his other children, although Dymas always tries to treat each of his children fairly and without undue favoritism, for sure.

Gloria, who had her 10th birthday in November 1946, is the most like her mother, in terms of personality and interests, but she has her father's eyes and strength and doesn't mind being taught methods of self-defense by him every so often. In fact, when people pick on her, her family, and/or those around them they care about the most, she's often the first one to go after those bothering their intended victims. And she's been known to neutralize them in very short order often, with considerable success most times, so that they back off, and all. She is considering establishing a martial arts school at some point later in life, but hopes for a more peaceful future for her country and world, after seeing at least some of the death and destruction caused by the recent World War, just the same. If she doesn't establish a martial arts school, later in life, she might want to open a shop that sells baked goods and/or flowers, among other things, for a living.

Simon Albert is about to turn 7 in April, and he is currently the last of his parents' children to be born. He is the quietest one of the bunch to date, and he spends much of his time reading books, especially about archeology and foreign languages and theological beliefs, among many other subjects. He also is very interested in music, especially classical music and some country and western music, especially with people like Gene Autry, Roy Rogers, and various others of growing note and fame and all. He's been known to pick up a guitar occasionally and trying to experiment with various notes of music from all sorts of sources, no matter what those sources may be. Even while hunting or fishing with his Dad and Timothy. While Timothy typically prefers to hunt and/or fish with bows and arrows, whenever possible, Simon Albert is not afraid of using firearms to hunt or fishing lines or nets to fish with, when he spends time in those activities with his father and brother, at all. And he NEVER fails to take all necessary precautions whenever he uses firearms to hunt, for sure.

Dymas and Marjorie do not yet know this, but their family will officially increase in size by five in the next year, although not all of them will be because of being born to them. They do not yet know this, but Marjorie is now carrying twins, and three other orphans from the World War will be allowed to be adopted by them around the time of their twins' births. During a post-War trip to the Mediterranean Sea area, they began the processes of adopting a few orphaned children, but as of February 1947, they haven't yet gotten approval to adopt those children. It will still take some time for all the necessary bureaucratic and diplomatic paperwork to be completed, but when it's all taken care of as needed, they will officially be able to adopt a few orphans from the War, and add them to their family, most definitely.

I think that's a good place to stop in relation to Dymas Georgousopoulos and his family, at least for now, folks. More information may be shared later about him, and all, of course, but for now, I think this is enough to mention about him and those immediately around him here and now. I will try to come up with a decent enough profile for the Fourteeners' pitching coach as soon as I can, for sure, but it may be a while, for various reasons, including the fact that I'm still hoping to finish the latest chapter of my latest story as soon as possible, of course.

Until next time, then, I'll close this. Hope to see some more good comments from any number of you here in the near future, if possible, of course, folks. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 06-06-2020 at 12:13 PM.
Old 06-06-2020, 01:37 PM   #11
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Okay, it's time to try and introduce you to the Fourteeners' current pitching coach as best as I can here, I think, everyone. Hopefully this post won't be too long, but if it is, please try and bear with me, as always.

Jeremy Pearson was born on March 27, 1907 in Alton, Illinois as the first son and third child of his parents Isaiah and the former Naomi Keiko Suzuki, a diplomat and an artist. When his future mother and her family were in great danger around the time of the Russo-Japanese War, Isaiah helped the family get out of Japan before it was too late. Out of gratitude for his assistance, Naomi's parents arranged for Naomi to marry Isaiah. Isaiah wasn't all that keen on the idea, but still eventually agreed to marry Naomi in April 1906, with some trepidation at the same time. Especially after his parents told him it was high time he got married, seeing as Isaiah was already in his mid-thirties by that time.

Jeremy has two minutes-older triplet sisters, those being Hikari and Rei, with Hikari being ten minutes older than Rei, and forty minutes older than Jeremy. He has six younger siblings, four of them adopted by his parents, most after various natural disasters or other possible causes elsewhere in the world, whatever they might be. Of all his siblings, whether biological or adopted, he is the only one not to date anyone in their life with the possibility or intention of considering them as potential lifemates. For he generally tries to keep to himself as much as he can when not working.

He has spent a little time in the world of sports, but this will be only his second year in the baseball world. For during the War, he had largely secluded himself deep in the mountains somewhere in Colorado, for reasons known mainly only to him and God in his life. He was found by certain members of the newly-created Colorado Fourteeners organization, and eventually convinced to become their first pitching coach. Baseball wasn't exactly his favorite sport growing up, golf was, but he ultimately decided to try something new for a change. He doesn't know if he can turn the Fourteeners' pitching staff into a good one yet, but he's still going to try, just the same.

Much of his free time is spent in contemplation of many things. Even while he periodically does carpentry, sculpting, painting, photography, and pottery-type projects in his rural home a half hour's distance from the Fourteeners' home park on horseback, just a bit north of Colorado Springs.

A picture or pictures is or are to follow later, when possible and appropriate, along with other information as well, in like manner and all. This is probably enough information for you all now, in terms of an introductory post about him, I think. I should probably close this post here very soon.

The next post will likely be used to introduce you to the Fourteeners' current hitting coach, Rich Castor. Please wait for it, and I'll try to have it up as soon as I can, for sure. Until then, at least, I'll close this post. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 06-07-2020, 12:57 PM   #12
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Actually, I'm going to give you the last three personnel profiles for the Colorado Fourteeners' major league staff in this post, to try and help expedite things here a bit. So please pardon the length of this post. I am doing this because they will all be married to three actual sisters in their lives, in terms of this dynasty's story and all, But I will still start with the hitting coach's profile, then continue with the scouting director's one, and finally the team trainer's one. I will not share the profiles for the minor league teams' personnel, ultimately, but I will at least mention the Fourteeners' affiliated minor league teams in another post.

So without further ado, let's try and get to know the hitting coach at least a little bit. One Rich Castor, as a matter of fact.

Rich Castor was born on June 15, 1904 in what the game calls Tonawanda CDP, New York, but he was actually born in Tonawanda, New York, as the seventh son and tenth child of his parents August and the former Eleanor Marie Harris. By the time of his birth, most of his older siblings were already grown and out of his parents' house, with the nearest one of his siblings being about four years older than him at the time of his birth.

His parents were already in their late forties to early fifties when he was born, with Eleanor being a few years younger than August was in her life. Twin girls came two years after Rich's birth, unexpectedly. And then his parents had no more after them.

There was a lot of love in his family while Rich was growing up, but eventually, his parents were lost in a European train crash when he was 14 years old, and all but his younger sisters were out of state or out of country and hard to reach when his parents were killed. He and his sisters had been left to take care of things on their family's Iowa farm. And when they got the news, rather than let themselves be taken to places where they'd never likely see each other again, once the farm was sold against their and their family's will, the three youngsters soon struck out together, and somehow found their way to somewhere in Virginia, using whatever they could for modes of transport to get there.

Years passed, after they found a safe place to be and were taken in by some folks near Charlottesville, Virginia, which led to them all finishing high school in that area of Virginia. Rich soon entered the University of Virginia, and made the school's varsity baseball team, lettering all four years there, and he was graduated with a degree in chemistry, with a minor in biology. He was a moderately good player, but eventually suffered a few knee injuries over the next several years after he left college that forced him off the playing field by the time the Nazis of this dynasty's timeline gained power in Germany.

By that time, he had met the ultimate love of his life, one of the three sisters already mentioned above. Sarah Jane Clemens was the third-oldest of those sisters, and all three sisters had been interested in all three young men that they ultimately ended up marrying later on. Sarah Jane and her sisters Anna Louise and Emma Myra met Rich and the other men while they were all attending college together at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, before the Nazis of this dynasty's timeline ever came to power.

All three men spent time with the sisters, and Rich had been most interested in Emma, at first, but ultimately, Emma chose to marry the future team trainer of the Colorado Fourteeners, who I will talk about later in this post. Seeing as Emma was then off the market, that left two of the women as potential wives for Rich to choose from, for he had no interest in any other women in his life at that time. Anna Louise liked Rich, but she didn't feel for him as she thought she should for a potential husband of hers. So she gently declined his offer of marriage, and pointed him towards her other sister, knowing that Sarah was thoroughly interested in him, to say the least. And Sarah had told her that if she didn't marry Rich, she never would marry anyone. Anna kept this secret from Rich, but told him that there was someone better for him than she would ever be for him, although she didn't say who that woman was.

So Rich eventually decided, on his own, to spend more time with Sarah, and the two of them ultimately found that they couldn't bear to not spend the rest of their lives together as best as possible. Some time later, Rich proposed to Sarah, and she gladly accepted his proposal, before she and her sisters married the men they'd all decided to marry in their lives in August 1931.

Rich and Sarah had their first child Andrew in November 1933, their second Grover in September 1936, their third Noel in December 1938, their fourth Harriet in June 1940, and their fifth Melody in February 1943, by which time they were already in Colorado. For they had moved there not long before the outbreak of World War II, wanting to be well inland, after hearing of the Germans' activities during World War II's early years. They found themselves in the Colorado Springs area by May of 1942.

Rich bounced around several teams in the area primarily as a hitting coach before the War ended. Eventually, he was hired by the newly-created Colorado Fourteeners as their hitting coach, and this will be his second season with them, having been hired around the time of their creation as a member of the American Baseball Refuge Society's overall structure. He doesn't yet know how the Fourteeners' batters will ultimately turn out under his tutelage, but he will still do what he can to help them succeed, for sure, of course.

In his spare time, Rich often can be found in his gardens tending to many plants of all kinds, often ones imported from foreign countries all over the world. He also experiments periodically in his laboratory with various materials, hoping to create new and useful items that would help with the world's recovery process from the recent World War. He occasionally doesn't mind attending formal occasions, but most of the time, he'd prefer to just work on his plants and various scientific and creative endeavors, whenever he can and all.

A picture or pictures of him will have to be shared later, of course. But for now, this should suffice for information related to him here, I think.

Next to be introduced here will be Doug McEneany, the Colorado Fourteeners' current scouting director. He is the one who marries Anna Louise.

Doug McEneany was born on November 24, 1907 in Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan as the only son and child of his parents, who had sought to have a child for most of their married life, but were unable to have one until they were in their middle to late forties, for various reasons. He grew up with parents who dearly loved him, and they raised him up as a kind and gentle and generous young man. They gave him a whole lot, but they also instituted in him the practice of trying to give to others more than he received from them, if and whenever possible for him, in his life.

His parents saw him into adulthood, at least, but didn't live too much longer after he entered college at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, for they had both struggled with various health issues for most of their own mortal lives. They did live long enough, though, to see him married, but not long enough to see him and his wife Anna Louise begin having children of their own.

Doug and Anna Louise named four of their eventual seven children after them, with four of those children being from two sets of twins, and the other three being single births. Their family began with the first set of twins Reginald and Wilma in 1933, then continued with Charles in 1935, Hannah in 1938, Jason in 1940, and Kelly and Amelia in 1944. His parents had been Reginald and Amelia, but Wilma had been named after Anna's mother, and Hannah after her maternal grandmother, so they saved Amelia for their next daughter, as a result.

By the time World War II broke out, the family was already in Colorado as well, as of 1938, at the latest. Doug spent a great deal of time working for various teams and companies all over the United States until finally settling with his family in Colorado.

He now works as the Colorado Fourteeners' current scouting director. He hopes to eventually find a lot of good players that will help the Fourteeners become quite successful in the coming years.

When he's not working, he often spends a lot of time riding horses or making various items of jewelry, pottery, and writing poetry. And he can often also be found listening to big band music or playing his violin and/or trumpet, when he's not otherwise occupied in his life.

All in all, he has a good life, with a great family, and he definitely looks forwards to the future with pleasure, especially seeing as two of his sons are already well-interested in baseball so far in their lives.

Now to introduce you to the Colorado Fourteeners' current team trainer, Luis Hernandez, and the one who marries the oldest of the three aforementioned Clemens sisters, Emma Myra. The three sisters have three older siblings, but their only older sister was already married by the time their own future husbands met each of them, and there were no other sisters for them after their own births, but just two younger brothers. Emma spent time with Doug and Rich as well, but as already said, she ultimately chose to marry Luis, out of all three men, for various reasons.

Luis Hernandez was born on August 4, 1903 in Ashburn, Virginia, as the third son and fifth child of his Guatemala-born parents Antonio and Carlota, who were in their middle thirties by the time he came along. All his older siblings were born either in Guatemala or Mexico, and he is the first member of his immediate family to be born to his parents in the United States. He has two younger siblings, one sister and one brother, with the brother being older. His parents were a doctor and a school teacher, before certain circumstances largely beyond their and their family's control forced his family, especially his parents and his older siblings, northwards, where they eventually made their ways into the United States. His parents and four older siblings were all naturalized no later than about a year before his own birth in Ashburn, Virginia.

He spent most of his childhood in Virginia, except for short periods every so often either in the Carolinas, Kentucky, and/or Tennessee, mainly, growing up in a home where Spanish, English, and several Central American languages were most often spoken by him and his immediate family members and closest friends. He ultimately finished high school near Richmond, Virginia, at an elite high school, while living with another relative's family, for he had proved to be the best student in his generation for his family, and they wanted to try to set him up better for a potential medical career in the future, as best as possible, once he finished his formal schooling.

After being graduated from that elite high school, he soon entered the University of Virginia, and ultimately came to meet not only Rich and Doug, but the three Clemens sisters already mentioned. Rich became one of his teammates not long after arriving in Charlottesville, and they played on the same varsity team for a few years prior to Luis getting his bachelor's degree. Staying there to continue his medical studies, he eventually met Doug. By then, he'd already met all three sisters, and begun getting to know them. As time passed, he and Emma started having feelings for each other, and eventually Luis proposed to Emma Myra before the others could, much to Rich's dismay at the time. But Rich eventually got over it, and then turned his attentions briefly towards Anna Louise before her gentle declining of his offer to marry her.

Anyway, as already said, Rich ultimately ended up with Sarah Jane, and Doug with Anna Louise, and Emma Myra accepted Luis's proposal of marriage, in due time. Emma Myra and Luis married not long after Luis had officially gotten his doctorate and become a medical doctor. It wasn't much later that she and Luis began their family, once they'd moved to Colorado by 1933. Their first child Emilio was born in January 1934, followed by Penelope Julia in October 1936, Jorge Lincoln in February 1939, Sophia Carmen in March 1941, and Francisco Peter in August 1945, days before the end of World War II. They don't know this yet, but Emma Myra is now carrying at least twins, if not at least triplets, in her womb.

When Luis is not working, he often spends time reading all the medical journals, scientific journals, astronomy journals, literature, poetry, and theology-related materials he can get his hands on easily enough as he can, especially if they're in languages he's been well-acquainted with since his childhood. He is also fairly conversant about a wide variety of common discussion topics that he is aware in the current post-War years. Although politics is still not one of his favorite topics of discussion, for multiple reasons, at the present time.

He has never been outside North America, but someday would like to be able to travel elsewhere in the world, whether for work or not, in his life. Preferably with his children and wife near them, but that probably won't happen for a number of years yet, due to recent world events, of course.

All in all, he is fairly content in his life at the present time, and his parents are both still fortunately around for him to periodically converse or correspond with in their respective lives. However, his parents are starting to get up there in age, so he is uncertain about just how much time may be left for his parents in this world because of that fact. He hopes they will live long enough to see at least one of his children married with at least one kid of their own, but he knows that may not happen, just the same, of course.

In the meantime, he will do all that he can to try and keep the Colorado Fourteeners' players as healthy and able to play and all as he can. Some players may be more challenging to deal with, of course, but he's always tried to take care of anybody he's ever had to attend to in his professional career, whether they're athletes or members of the general public, among others, no matter who they are. He hopes to see his organization succeed quite a bit in the future, but he also knows that many unexpected things may often happen in the world that can't be predicted or anything at the current time, and which aren't known of until they ultimately come to happen. In any case, while he doesn't yet know just what the future holds entirely for the whole world, he DOES know WHO holds the future in His hands, and is quite glad to know that in his life, for sure.

The next post should give you all at least a brief rundown on the Colorado Fourteeners' minor league affiliates. I don't know how brief a rundown on each of them, mind you, just yet, but it won't likely be as in-depth as the profiles of the above team personnel shown above. As for any pictures related to any of the above people, I'll try to provide them when and if I can and all, as possible, as necessary, and as appropriate, for sure, folks. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 06-08-2020 at 12:55 PM.
Old 06-07-2020, 04:26 PM   #13
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Let's make this simple. I'll just share a few screenshots here. The Great Plains Bisons organization and its personnel will be covered next, to at least some degree. Please watch this thread for much more information about the various teams, folks, if and when you like. Thanks. CD out.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 06-08-2020 at 12:53 PM.
Old 06-08-2020, 12:59 PM   #14
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Before I get to the profile for the Great Plains Bisons' owner, I will mention a few more differences between our real-world timeline and the timeline of this dynasty. These differences may be considerable in certain areas, but here are some more of them, just the same.

Joseph Kennedy and Franklin Delano Roosevelt, among many others, die mostly either to causes related to military service, vehicle accidents, or various medical issues, before they marry. Warren Harding dies during World War I, in this dynasty's timeline, so he never becomes President like he does in our real-world timeline. Without Harding, among others, in the picture for the Republican Party, that leaves an opening for Lincoln Shakespeare to earn the Republican presidential nomination in 1916. From about 1850 to about 1950 or so, the Whigs are the main political opponents of the Republicans, and the Democrats are often in the third-place or fourth-place position in many elections, due to certain political positions their main leaders espouse or espoused that aren't or weren't very, if at all, popular with a large part of the American population. Although they do hold the White House at the present time, Truman is only their first President to hold office in nearly a century, after being largely outvoted by Whig or Republican Party candidates in that time.

Ronald Reagan marries Virginia Mayo in this timeline, and not either Jane Wyman or Nancy Davis. They spend many years married to each other, and Virginia Reagan is the First Lady after Reagan is elected President as listed above. Other men marry the above two women, but they are not well-known, even in this dynasty's timeline, so they will not be mentioned, if they don't have to be, of course.

George H.W. Bush survives World War II, and marries Barbara Bush, as he did in our real-world timeline, but he never founds a political dynasty of sorts, and never becomes President in this timeline. Any surviving children and/or other descendants he has mainly will spend their adult lives in public service or in matters of commercial business, with a few involved in sports-type stuff, but will generally not seek public political office. George Walker Bush, for instance, will be involved with a number of sports teams and/or leagues, and eventually will have a future to be revealed later, if and whenever possible, and all.

Other differences will be mentioned as the need and/or desire arises between both applicable timelines and worlds here, folks, and as possible and appropriate enough, of course. Now let's get to introducing David Murray, the owner of the Great Plains Bisons here, as best as we can. This will likely be a considerably in-depth profile for now, but please bear with me, folks, if you don't mind too much, okay?

David Murray was born on April 27, 1897 in Summit, New Jersey, as the third son and eighth child of his parents Edward and the former Miranda Jackson. Only two of his siblings were left at home when he was born to his middle-aged parents late in their lives. They died simultaneously when he was just nine years old during a missionary trip to Cuba while hiking there. His older siblings were already out on their own by then, but were all unfortunately not able to take him into their homes, for various reasons. Church officials tried to look after him for a while until he was back in the United States, eventually having to put him in an orphanage, once they found they couldn't provide well enough for him any longer. He kept bouncing from one orphanage or foster family to any number of other orphanages or foster families for the next few years from about 10 to 15 years of age, before running away from the last foster family he had in his life before adulthood.

A few years more passed, and he grew up physically and mentally to a degree in that time. When World War I broke out, he immediately signed up to fight, even though he still looked quite underage in 1914, still having a considerable growth spurt ahead for him in his life. Serving first in the British Isles Defence Union's Air Corps, before America's eventual entry into the war, specifically in the Scottish Aeronautics Division, he soon downed 37 Central Powers-affiliated warplanes before the United States finally entered the war on Britain's side of it officially. Once the United States was officially in the war, he requested, and quickly was granted, a transfer to the American Army's Air Corps. He downed another 43 Central Powers-affiliated warplanes by the end of the war, racking up 80 planes in total by the end of it. Not one single person in his plane was ever even killed, much less wounded, whenever they flew with him during the entire war. He earned many decorations and medals while serving, but doesn't wear them very often, as a reminder to him not to forget those he served with during the war who were never able to return alive to their homes after the war. He lost many friends and comrades in the war, so he rarely wears his medals and other decorations.

He remained in the United States Army until 1925, before retiring as a Major. After retiring from the military, he went into business and even competed a few times in the Indianapolis 500. However, the best finish he could earn in his Indianapolis 500 races was 15th in the 1932 edition of the race. Seeing as it was quite unlikely that he'd ever do better at Indianapolis, or anywhere else, for that matter, he ended his racing career shortly thereafter.

Not long after doing so, he unexpectedly met the still-single Eleanor Roosevelt. He courted her for a while, but they ultimately chose not to marry. Years later, he found the first real love of his life, the former Margaret Howe. Their eventual marriage didn't last long, however, due to the fame of them both during their marriage and their earlier courtship, ultimately with them divorcing within two years of their marriage. With that the case, they never had children together, even after trying to have them, parting amicably when they split.

Both he and Margaret have retreated somewhat from the public world since their divorce. Not totally, but largely. Both are still unattached, but he has decided his next wife, if he has one, will not be someone who's widely known of by the general public anywhere at all.

He lives near Lincoln, and spends a lot of time traveling for business purposes. When not traveling or watching various sports contests, he spends a lot of time maintaining his stamp, postcard, currency, or swords collections. Either that, listening to his extensive collection of musical recordings, and/or cooking assorted culinary items mostly for his own consumption, but occasionally for various friends or relatives of his in his life.

A picture or pictures of him will be added later to this thread, if and whenever possible, necessary, and/or appropriate, I'm sure, folks. As far as the next member of the Great Plains Bisons' major league staff of personnel, I will most likely be introducing you to Joe Wolniewicz, the current General Manager of the Great Plains Bisons, next here. Please watch for his profile to be posted here as soon as possible, of course. Until next time, then, I'll close this post. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 06-14-2020 at 12:38 PM.
Old 06-09-2020, 10:51 PM   #15
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Okay, it's time to introduce you to the Great Plains Bisons' current General Manager, Joe Wolniewicz. This may be a moderately long profile, but we'll hvae to see here, of course, folks. If it's a bit long for your tastes, please try and bear with me at least a little, just the same.

Joe Wolniewicz was born on July 31, 1889 in Gordon, Nebraska to his parents Paul and the former Katerina Karlstrom. He is three-quarters Caucasian, one-quarter American Indian (Native American), in terms of his ancestry. The American Indian (Native American) part of his ancestry comes through his paternal grandmother, who was one-half Oglala Sioux (Lakota), one-eighth Cheyenne, one-eighth Blackfoot, one-eighth Ute, one-sixteenth Micmac, and one-sixteenth Aztec, as far as anyone in his family can currently tell well enough in their lives, or could tell in them. His father's paternal side was all from Europe, in terms of ancestral origin, mostly from northern and central Europe, especially from Poland and several nearby countries. Like Norway, Sweden, and Denmark, for example. As for his mother's part of his ancestral heritage, while much of it is of Scandinavian origin, there are some ancestors of his from other parts of the world, such as Australia, for example, prior to them eventually immigrating to the United States decades before his birth.

Joe is now an only child, born when his parents were both not yet in their twenties, even. He had several siblings born after him, but they all died either in infancy or childhood, for various reasons, some of them health-related. He was the only one of his parents' children somehow to survive into adulthood. His parents were married off by their respective parents when they were still only 17 years old at most, and 15, at least. Joe was born within a year of his parents' marriage. His parents eventually had five more children born by the time Joe became a teenager, but all of them died before having lived at least eleven years in their lives. Finally Paul and Katerina told their respective parents they would no longer try to produce children for multiple reasons, some of them surely health-related by that time. Joe's maternal grandparents were the most upset by such a declaration, and complained a good deal about it, among other things, but his parents stood firm with their decision, even so. And they then spent the next ten or so years of their lives sticking to their position relating to children, or the idea of even trying for more, until all four of Joe's grandparents had each died in their proper times. But that in no way meant that Paul and Katerina didn't like children around them at all, of course.

Joe grew up loved very much by his parents. They gave him a lot, but also expected a lot from him, in return. Not necessarily financially, mind you, but a lot in other ways, and not just in relation to them or others who were sufficiently close to them in their lives. Among the things they expected him to do often was to serve more than he sought service from others when he didn't need it at a particular time in his life, often telling him "Christ came to serve, not to be served," when needed. Consequently, Joe is the kind of man who more often than not gives help to those who truly need it and who doesn't ask for it from others when he doesn't actually need it.

He helps support his parents mainly with the income he makes from various business ventures, mainly because they have had various unfortunate events happen to them both in the last several years, some business-related or war-related, for example. They all live about halfway between Lincoln and Omaha, near Ashland, on a small farm, with a few dozen small animals, mainly chickens, geese, cats, dogs, and rabbits, with a few other types of animals.

Joe has never married to this point, but he hopes to eventually do so, Lord willing. There had been several women he spent time with in his younger days who he'd asked to marry, but they all turned him down as gently as they could, for various reasons. So he's still waiting on the Lord to see if he'll ever be a husband and father. He spends much of his free time reading whatever he can get his hands on, no matter what it may be. A picture or pictures of him will come later, if and whenever possible, necessary, desired, and/or appropriate, of course, folks.

The next post should hopefully help you get introduced to the Great Plains Bisons' current manager, Andy Deitz, to at least some degree, if all goes sufficiently to plan here, obviously. Please stay tuned for his introductory profile to be posted at some point, as time allows and all here. Okay? Until next time, then, I'll close this. CD out.

P.S. Team-related items that will be seen here in this thread for the Great Plains Bisons are the creation of low. I will try to have them posted by the time I finish introducing the Great Plains Bisons' main personnel, at the very least. Please stay tuned. Thank you. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 06-14-2020 at 05:26 AM.
Old 06-11-2020, 11:34 AM   #16
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Okay, time to introduce you all to Andy Deitz, I believe, folks. I will try to keep this post introducing him as the Bisons' Manager as brief as possible, but it may still be of a decent length here, just the same.

Andy Deitz was born on February 2, 1909, in Lewiston, Maine as the second son and child of Jonathan Gabriel and the former Genevieve Jameson. He has one younger sister about three years younger than him. He spent his whole childhood primarily living in Maine, but occasionally would spend short periods of time living with his grandparents on either side, whenever his father spent time at sea serving a few deployments for the United States Navy all over the world, elsewhere in New England. Like New Hampshire, for example. His father retired from the Navy by 1921, after which Andy lived in Maine until he finished high school.

He went to the United States Naval Academy for his collegiate-level education, being then graduated from there in 1931. He soon found himself involved in major world events aboard the battleship USS Missouri, and primarily served aboard it for the whole duration of America's active participation in World War II. When the war ended, he was already a recently-promoted Lieutenant Commander. Within three months of the war's end, he was already back in the United States, with an honorable discharge quickly granted.

Weeks after reaching home, he found himself in Omaha, Nebraska, conversing with the owner of the newly-created Great Plains Bisons baseball franchise. One thing led to another, and he was soon hired as the team's top manager for their organization.

Not long after he was, he encountered the 30-year-old Carol Branson at a wedding for one of his comrades-in-arms, and they quickly hit it off with each other, getting engaged to each other by July 1946, much to the surprise of several people who were among their mutual friends. They plan to marry shortly after the 1947 season ends for the Bisons, and preferably by the time Thanksgiving rolls around again.

Andy spends most of his free time when not working or attending to wedding plans hunting, working on carpentry projects, hiking, camping, or riding horses. At least whenever he's close to home just west of Lincoln. But he has been known to fish, canoe, or swim, at times, in various places. A picture or pictures of him will be shown later, if and whenever possible, necessary, desired, and appropriate, I'm sure, of course, folks.

The next person I will try to introduce here for the Bisons' major league staff will be the bench coach, Jared Kivett. It may not be for a little while, at least. So please try to keep that in mind here, if you can, everyone. Thanks. Until the next post, then, I'll close this. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 06-14-2020 at 03:11 PM.
Old 06-14-2020, 12:21 AM   #17
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

This post here about the Great Plains Bisons' current bench coach may be longer than average, but please bear with me, even if it is. There's a lot to cover here, and it should hopefully allow you to understand him better, although he won't likely end up on one of my human-run teams in the future, I think. With no further ado, then, here's Jared Kivett's character profile as it now stands, folks.

Jared Kivett was born on October 27, 1908 in Fort Myers Shores, Florida to his parents Gerald and Evelyn when they were both in their middle forties. He has eight half-siblings, four with a common father, and four with a common mother, equally divided between males and females for either parent. He shares part-blood through his father with Preston Bishop, Pippa, Emily, and Walter, from oldest to youngest. The half-siblings he's connected to through his mother, from oldest to youngest, are Milton, Angela, Charity, and Percival.

His mother was born Evelyn Olive Plummer, and she first married Jonah Piper, spending several years married to him before his unexpected death in a farming accident in 1905. As far as his father, Gerald had married the former Edna Julia Hanson in 1888, and then spent several years married to her before Edna's sudden death in an unexpected natural disaster that occurred in 1900 where she and her family were then living their lives somewhere near Mobile, Alabama.

Edna left four still-young children and her husband behind at the time of her tragic death, much to their great sadness. It took a few years for Gerald to deal with his grief at the loss of his wife, but eventually he met Evelyn, who'd recently lost a loved one herself. One thing soon led to another, and a marriage was soon executed, for multiple reasons on both Gerald and Evelyn's parts, at least.

Some time later, Jared came into the world for his parents. But unfortunately, while he was still young, and living near Fort Myers, Florida, his parents and certain other people he knew in his life were lost due to various causes, some of them criminal in nature. Several of his half-siblings tried to look out for him, as they could, but by the time he was just about a year or two away from becoming a teenager, he was already beginning to experience trouble with several people in and/or around the Fort Myers area of Florida. While he hadn't yet done anything felonious in nature, he was still acting out mainly due to grief over losing his parents close to him not long before. Not long after he became a teenager, he found another tragic soul on the streets, falling for her in very short order. Unfortunately, before they could each reach adulthood, and start thinking of a possible shared future for them both, Celeste Redman was killed in a semi-accidental gang-related drive-by shooting, when her killers were primarily aiming their guns at certain then-known rival gangsters from another gang based in or near Fort Myers and its surrounding area.

After her own tragic death, Jared fled Florida just as quickly as he could, carrying or wearing whatever he could while doing so. Finding an apparently abandoned car in the Fort Myers area, he quickly claimed it for his own, at least for a while, whether rightly or wrongly. He made his way to elsewhere in the United States using it to get around as best as he could, for as long as he could, until it quit working for him permanently when he was somewhere near Sioux Falls, South Dakota, near a recruiting office for the United States Army.

One thing soon led to another, on that very day in September 1922, and even though he was still not 14, in truth, he appeared to be at least 18 years old for some yet-unknown reason to the recruiter. Then Jared, wanting to find a way to deal with all the pain he was currently dealing with in his life, if at all possible, and for other reasons as well, at that time, either chose not to reveal his true age, or forgot, as the case might be, to the recruiter. Almost nobody in his life now who knows him well enough knows his true age, and he generally prefers to keep things that way as much as he can, when and however possible.

Spending the majority of the next quarter-century or so in the United States Army found him often overseas, especially after World War II finally broke out, and most especially after America entered it on the side of the Allies. Most of his World War II-era service was spent fighting in Europe and Africa. Before the war's eventual end, he was part of several missions to liberate various Nazi concentration camps. During many of those missions, he would periodically find many human corpses or body parts, much to his great surprise and other thoughts and feelings. Many tears were often shed by him and various others at those times, when he couldn't somehow help save the countless victims from dying or being killed by their captors in time.

After the war ended, Jared was quickly discharged honorably from the Army, as soon as possible, with the rank of Colonel. Within months, if not weeks, of being discharged, he was then hired by the recently-created Great Plains Bisons baseball team as their first official bench coach.

Jared often is very emotional, prone to fits of temper and anger at many different times. He also hates losing or seeing any bad things happen to those he really cares for in his life. At the present time, he's single, and not looking for someone to spend his life with. A picture or pictures of him will certainly be shared later when and if possible, necessary, appropriate, and/or desired, I'm sure, folks.

The next member of the Great Plains Bisons' major league staff of personnel whose profile I'll likely post here will be for their current pitching coach. It may be a while before I can post it, for various reasons, of course, but please keep an eye out for it, just the same, and I'll try to post it as soon as I can here. Until then, folks, I'll close this post here, I think. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 06-14-2020 at 04:52 PM.
Old 06-14-2020, 12:35 PM   #18
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Now it's time to introduce you to Austin Nickas, the current pitching coach of the Great Plains Bisons. I'll try not to make this post too long, but please continue to bear with me, if it's still a bit long for your tastes here, everyone.

Austin Nickas was born on August 14, 1894 in West Babylon, New York, as the oldest son and child of his parents Lloyd and the former Eileen Mitchell. He spent most of his childhood growing up on Long Island except for a few years spent in and/or around Washington, D.C., while his father served in Congress as a Whig member of the House of Representatives. When his father was voted out of office after two terms, the family returned to Long Island full-time.

It wasn't long after he was graduated from high school in Sag Harbor that Austin found himself joining the United States Army and serving as an intelligence officer of some sort, mainly as a code-breaker, but also as a deep-cover operative when necessary. It was fairly rare when he had to kill enemies to complete assigned missions as such, but he still killed people when needed. He didn't like having to periodically do so. But he realized that sometimes in war, such events had to happen every so often, unfortunately.

He left the Army not long after the end of World War I, and eventually found himself in Texas, having decided to try and see more of the United States than he'd ever really had a chance to see before in his life. It was while he was still in northern Texas near Amarillo that he met the love of his life, one Grace Campbell, a native of Slaabovia, while both were attending college classes at Wayland Baptist University. In due time, both were graduated from there at the same time, while also beginning a relationship there. Grace and Austin married each other in 1923, within two months of being graduated from there. Settling ultimately in Nebraska, near Scottsbluff, they began their life together. They spent the first five or so years beginning their family together, starting with Nicotomo in 1925 and Keireina in 1928. Those two were followed eventually by Hercules Percy in 1932, Aurora Calypso in 1935, Gregory in 1939, and Jocelyn in 1943. They don't know it yet, but triplets are on the way already for them, likely to be born in late September or early October, at the earliest.

Austin and his immediate family members now live in the Bellevue area, after spending most of the last decade or so living out in western Nebraska, just south of Omaha. They typically raise cattle and plant wheat, corn, and various other crops on their farm, if and whenever they can. Their two oldest children decided to attend college in Slaabovia, so Austin and the rest of his family won't likely be seeing much of Nicotomo or Keireina for a while. Austin wishes them both well in a land he's never been to, of course.

A picture or pictures of him will be shared later as possible, necessary, appropriate, and/or desired, I'm sure, folks, Lord willing. But it may be a while before that happens, just the same, I think. I'll try to come back as soon as I can here with a suitable enough profile for the Bisons' hitting coach for you to view later. Until the next post in this thread, at least, then, I'll close this post here. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 06-14-2020 at 10:00 PM.
Old 06-15-2020, 02:37 PM   #19
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Now here's the profile for the Bisons' current hitting coach. It may be a bit long, but if it is, so be it, folks.

Brad Peters was born on February 22, 1894 in West Chester, Ohio to Ethan Ezra and the former Honey Sweet, as their fifth son and tenth child. Four of his older siblings were already grown, with two already married with children, when he was born to his parents who'd both recently turned fifty years old themselves. He would be their last child, as it later turned out, although they'd both hoped for a dozen biological children of their own, in truth.

He grew up mostly in southern Ohio near Cincinnati while being raised by a professor and a housewife and part-time bakery worker. Books a-plenty were quite frequent companions out of scholarly or athletic pursuits. Baseball and other sports frequently occupied his time, but he still was an excellent student, generally speaking, much more often than not. He occasionally spent time with assorted girls or women while still growing up, occasionally at the insistence of his parents, but never got too involved with them, largely because they couldn't hold his interest very long easily enough. Finally, by the time he was out of high school, he told his parents point-blank, "Don't try to set me up with anyone else again. I'll find my own future potential wife myself, preferably with God's help and all." The never tried to set him up again.

After high school, he went to college in Texas at Wayland Baptist University. However, his schooling was interrupted by service in World War I, starting shortly after his sophomore year of college. Setting his scholastic endeavors aside until the end of the war, at least, he joined the Army, unexpectedly meeting Jared Kivett for the first of many times in his life. They soon became fairly close friends, and even served together on various missions.

When the war ended, Brad returned to Wayland Baptist University. Not long after that happened, he met the dark-skinned Adrama Bikeltu Mossacheru, the cousin of Grace Campbell, and who was also from Slaabovia just like Grace was. It wasn't too long after they met, and were graduated from college before they married in the same wedding ceremony as Jared and Grace were married in. They soon moved to Nebraska and started a family together. Seven children and almost a quarter-century later, they now live near Fremont, just a bit west of Omaha and north of Lincoln.

His baseball playing career was ultimately cut short by various injuries (some war-related), family needs, age, and being unable to play well enough against other players and/or teams, generally. Still heavily interested in doing something baseball-related for a living, he quickly signed on with the Bisons as soon as he could. He now hopes to help them have a long run of success in the near future, as best as he can.

A picture or pictures of him will be shared later, as possible, et cetera, I'm sure, Lord willing. But it may be a while before that happens, I think.

Next up to have an introductory post for themselves here in this thread will likely be the Bisons' current scouting director, Wade Haynes. Please watch for that, of course, folks. I'll probably post their current overall look's items as well in the next post, or very soon afterwards in a different post. Until next time, then, I'll close this particular post here, for sure. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 06-17-2020, 01:45 AM   #20
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

In the interest of trying to expedite the introduction process of the remaining two main members for the Great Plains Bisons' major league staff, I'm going to share two profiles here, for the relevant people have quite a bit in common with each other. Specifically the profiles for the team's first, or at least current, scouting director Wade Haynes, and the team's trainer, Tokujiro Segal. I'll start with Wade's profile, and then finish up with Tokujiro's profile, and some team-related graphics that low made quite some time ago, if I can here. Please bear with me as I do so, folks, if you don't mind too much, okay?

Wade Haynes was born on November 21, 1898 in New York City, New York to an unknown father and unknown mother. Much of his mortal life's actually real history is largely unknown by most of the general public, at least, for many reasons perhaps far too numerous to list fully. But it is known, at least, by certain people that much of his early life was often spent underground. Why it was, not many know who weren't with him much of the time in his life, if they don't absolutely have to know about it in direct relationship to him at all.

He managed to escape the horrible and often tragic circumstances of his childhood years, at least to a degree, but he still quite often does have extremely terrible nightmares about many things and/or people connected to those circumstances. Only a few people can help him calm down quicker than others can whenever those nightmares torture his dreams, and one of those people is his wife of many years. Most of his nine children ranging in ages from 17 years old down to three weeks of age don't know much, if anything at all, about the aforementioned circumstances behind those nightmares and other related matters, but at least the two oldest do, in truth. The others still don't have much, if any, knowledge about such things, but most of his children still can often tell somehow whenever he's rather upset about something and not really in a talkative mood. Especially whenever he doesn't absolutely have to be in his life, that is.

Wade and his family now live near Broken Bow, Nebraska during baseball offseasons, and near Wahoo, Nebraska most of the rest of the year, whenever possible. They typically don't go out in public, if and when they don't absolutely have to. All members of Wade's family are trained from infancy on how to defend themselves, other people, and/or property, to the best of their abilities, if and whenever necessary and possible, et cetera. Consequently, most people who might otherwise try to take unfair advantage of them in any conceivable way have learned quite well never to mess with them and/or any number of others who are close enough to them in their respective lives. But some have foolishly still sought to periodically cause assorted troubles for them in the past. Fortunately, for the foolish ones, they haven't yet ever found lethal force being leveled against themselves at sch times. Although it has come very close more than once to that not being the case for certain people in the world, for sure, just the same.

Now to introduce you to the Bisons' current team trainer, Tokujiro Segal. There will most likely be more in-depth information related to him in this post than the amount of information about Wade shown above and elsewhere in this post, I think, folks, for your information. Hope it's not too much for your tastes here, of course.

Tokujiro Segal was born on April 19, 1896 in Albany, New York to an unknown father and unknown mother. He may or may not have biological siblings, at least in part, if not full ones. Whoever his parents are or were, he does not know for sure, as of the current time, at least. He and many others were born underground, and most of those children born around the time he was, give or take a few years, on average, spent at least the first few months, if not years, living underground whenever possible. In fact, Tokujiro never saw the surface world above an enormous normally-invisible subterranean cavern system until his fifth birthday.

After that happened, it wasn't long before he was placed in a certain family's home supposedly as an adoptee, to be raised by them as long as he was old enough for formal education on the surface, whenever schools in the Albany area of New York were officially in session. When they weren't for long enough times, he was brought underground again, if and whenever possible, spending time with many who lived underground away from countless others as much as they could. This remained the case for him in his life for many years, until he was nearly 14 years old, and learned quite a few things about dozens, if not hundreds or even thousands, of people he'd ever encountered often enough in his life.

It wasn't too much longer before he began to make certain plans involving a number of still-young children or teenagers he knew of by then, including someone he only knew as Wade Haynes, for example. It then took about another six months to a year or so for him and several others to begin attempting to execute the overall plans they'd ultimately made as best as they each could, sometime between January 1 and July 4 of 1901. Gradually, at first, hoping not to unnecessarily arouse the undue suspicions of many they'd made their plans against, a few young people escaped their captors. Then others, more often, tried to do the same as best as they could, whenever they thought it was safe enough to try and escape from those who'd been unjustly controlling their and others' lives, most likely, in various ways, for quite a long while. Finally, it was just the leaders of the plan left to try and escape from their longtime captors of various sorts, led by Tokujiro and Wade, among others.

Many had managed to escape into civilization safely enough, but dozens of others were soon recaptured. And some of those who'd been recaptured were eventually killed or otherwise made to suffer greatly for trying to get themselves or others out of involuntary probable lifelong captivity, for that matter, in various ways.

Ultimately, many reported numerous horrible events they'd either gone through or witnessed to dozens, if not hundreds, of authority figures. And most who were responsible for such events were eventually brought to justice, one way or another. Unfortunately, not all the guilty parties were quickly brought to justice. Some of them are still each somewhere in the world out there, or their various descendants or associates or friends are. So ultimate justice has not yet been fully achieved for countless crimes against so many innocent victims.

Since the occurrences related directly to many police and military raids in multiple places, Tokujiro has never gone underground all by himself needlessly by choice. Whether he ever will again remains to be seen. He rarely, if ever, talks about his life prior to his marriage to a certain woman whose true personal name he jealously guards to the best of his ability, whenever and however he can from anyone he deems unworthy of knowing in his life. Pictures of him and/or Wade, among others, will be shared as possible, necessary, appropriate, and desired, of course, Lord willing. I'll probably wrap up my introductory posts about the Great Plains Bisons in the next post, I think, folks.

Pictures of certain team-related graphics will be seen below. Thanks again for making them, low. Until the next post, then, I'll close this post. CD out.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 06-17-2020 at 10:14 AM.