Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions Post suggestions for the next version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 06-29-2017, 03:25 AM   #1
ProXy
Minors (Rookie Ball)

More than two jerseys? / Jersey rotation in general

Currently, in OOTP, it seems as though teams can have only two jerseys (unless there's some other option to change this and I haven't yet found it). This is sort of strange to me, because in MLB, most teams seem to have a jersey rotation of three or more.

It would be nice if it was possible to add a third, fourth, fifth, or even sixth jersey optionally to teams and have the game find some way to rotate between them. It'd probably work like two separate rotations, "home" and "away", so that when a "home" (or "away") jersey is used in a game, it will rotate to the next "home" (or "away") jersey.

Along these lines, many MLB teams also have special uniforms and equipment for holidays, like Mother's Day, Father's Day, 4th of July, and Memorial Day. Support for holiday-based uniforms would be pretty cool too.
ProXy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 06:49 PM   #2
bpbrooksy
Minors (Single A)

Yes, please! Even if it's just a third slot for an alt uniform, I would use it.
bpbrooksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 08:42 PM   #3
RagingAcid
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I coulda sworn 17 had sunday jerseys but I cant find it anywhere
RagingAcid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 03:24 PM   #4
itsmb8
All Star Starter

Love this idea! Let us be able to add uniform sets of jersey and ballcap so no team is limited to a specific number, and then in the schedule be able to set the uniform being worn for both teams. For example, the Brewers wear the throwback every Friday at home, so in game you can go to every Friday home game and set that uniform as the one being worn. Or in the uniform editor, set the parameters on when you'd like to see the uniform being worn.
itsmb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 10:24 AM   #5
Isedelyod
Hall Of Famer

As a uniform modder, I 100% support this suggestion. There are so many great alternate uniforms that exist, as well as TBTC uniforms, special promotional nights, etc...

I am not a programmer, so no idea how difficult this would be. But I do recall a similar thread where the suggestion was made of beefing up the uniform page to include a few other options (i.e. Friday night home, Sunday afternoon, Retro, and perhaps specialty night {perhaps a Taco Tuesday promo for example)

I have more fun going thru the game and setting the uniforms and updating them when necessary, then actually playing it.

My older mods-
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=28c2b...3&action=Share

My newer mods (updated logos)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Fg?usp=sharing
Isedelyod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 10:48 PM   #6
curt
Major Leagues

I wish there was an option in the pre-game screen to select jerseys before starting the game, including an alternate jersey. A drop down box by each team to select jerseys would be great.
curt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 07:48 AM   #7
ArcAngel
All Star Starter

This has been requested for the past few years, at least back to 15.

Somewhere on these forums there was a statement that said the coding for such would be difficult to implement.

So - for the time being, and foreseeable future, choosing an alternate cap and/or jersey will remain a manual process.
ArcAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 05:37 PM   #8
nutt
OOTP Roster Team

If this was an option, perhaps the option would be for alternate and when it is chosen:

No alternate (Yankees)
Friday Home Games ONLY (Red Sox Red home and Brewers throwback)
Sunday Games (White Sox Black away and Throwback home)
Day Games ONLY (Reds Red jersey)
Away Day Games ONLY (Cubs alternate)
nutt is offline   Reply With Quote