Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB Mods
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-2007, 06:29 PM   #3221
mh2365
Banned

Infractions: 0/2 (101)
didn't have that one .. good job tmax
mh2365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 02:38 PM   #3222
tmax11
Hall Of Famer

Antonio Diaz II 56011

<TABLE align=center><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle colSpan=2>Antonio Diaz</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sex <TD>Male</TD><TR><TD>Nationality <TD>Spanish</TD><TR><TD>Alias <TD>(Diaz II)</TD><TR><TD>Birthplace <TD>Murcia</TD><TR><TD>Division <TD>Bantamweight</TD><TR><TD>Date of Birth <TD>1928-06-20</TD><TR><TD colSpan=2> W 27 (2 ko's) | L 19 | D 15 | Total 61

Beat Theo Medina(7) twice(1 by DQ), but was destroyed in third fight (KO2). Fought Young Martin(4) 6 times, 3 wins-2DQ's, 1 loss and 2 draws. Stopped 8 times.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Attached Files
File Type: tbdx2 DiazII_Antonio_BW_Retired_Prime.tbdx2 (1.9 KB, 272 views)
tmax11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 01:24 AM   #3223
tmax11
Hall Of Famer

Eamonn Loughran 001055

<TABLE align=center><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle colSpan=2>Eamonn Loughran</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sex <TD>Male</TD><TR><TD>Nationality <TD>British</TD><TR><TD>Hometown <TD>Ballymena, N.Ireland</TD><TR><TD>Birthplace <TD>Ballymena, N.Ireland</TD><TR><TD>Division <TD>Welterweight</TD><TR><TD>Date of Birth <TD>1970-06-05</TD><TR><TD>Stance <TD>Orthodox</TD><TR><TD>Height <TD>5' 9</TD><TR><TD colSpan=2> W 26 (13 ko's) | L 2 | D 1 | Total 30

Another one I did not have. My photo file has Eammon, so you will need to change that or rename the fighter in the database so they match. I have seen it spelled both ways, but the consensus seems to be Eamonn.
Attached Files
File Type: tbdx2 Loughran_Eamonn_WW_Retired_Prime.tbdx2 (2.5 KB, 293 views)
Old 06-30-2007, 04:34 PM   #3224
tmax11
Hall Of Famer

La Amenaza Garcia 072705

<TABLE align=center><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle colSpan=2>Roberto Garcia</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sex <TD>Male</TD><TR><TD>Nationality <TD>Mexican</TD><TR><TD>Alias <TD>La Amenaza</TD><TR><TD>Global ID <TD>072705</TD><TR><TD>Federal ID <TD>TX061188</TD><TR><TD>Hometown <TD>Weslaco, TX, USA</TD><TR><TD>Birthplace <TD>Reynosa, TA, Mexico</TD><TR><TD>Rated at <TD>Light Middleweight</TD><TR><TD>World Rank <TD>24 / 1014</TD><TR><TD>Date of Birth <TD>1980-03-26</TD><TR><TD>Age <TD>27</TD><TR><TD>Stance <TD>Orthodox</TD><TR><TD>Trainer <TD>Angel De Jesus/Edgar Sanchez/Qui</TD><TR><TD><TR><TD colSpan=2>
W 23 (17 ko's) | L 2 | D 0 | Total 25

Changed name to avoid conflict with other Roberto Garcia. He has only fought three guys in my DB, Danny Reyes(1), JC Rubio(4), and Homer Gibbins(3). He beat them all. The guys he lost to were Ian MacKillop(17-3) SD, and Calvin Odom(12-4 at the time). Not familar with them. Anyway, I rated Garcia a 4. If anyone is more familar with this fighter any adjustment is welcome.
Attached Files
File Type: tbdx2 Garcia_LaAmenaza_JMW_Active_Prime.tbdx2 (1.8 KB, 274 views)

Last edited by tmax11; 06-30-2007 at 04:36 PM.
Old 07-02-2007, 03:26 PM   #3225
tmax11
Hall Of Famer

Frankie Callahan 011887

Frankie Callahan 011887

Record: 103(24KO's)-42-25

Record vs. Johnny Dundee(1-4-1), Lew Tendler(0-4-0)

Beat: Benny Leonard, Phil. Pal Moore, Charley White, Gilbert Gallant, Ad Wolgast, Rocky Kansas, Willie Beecher

Lost: Benny Leonard, Rocky Kansas, Gilbert Gallant, Lockport Jimmy Duffy, Charley White, Jabez White, Phil Bloom and quite a few fighters with losing records or not much experience.

Drew with Harlem Tommy Murphy.

Tko's in 1918(broken wrist), then two times in 1920's, at end of career, only times stopped. Had really nice wins, but the vast majority of his 42 losses were against guys who would probably be rated 5 or below. I put him at a five anyway, due to the wins.
<TABLE align=center><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD><TD></TD><TR><TD><TD></TD><TR><TD><TD></TD><TR><TD><TD> </TD><TR><TD><TD></TD><TR><TD><TD></TD><TR><TD><TD></TD><TR><TD><TD></TD><TR><TD> <TD></TD><TR><TD> <TD></TD><TR><TD colSpan=2>

Attached Files
File Type: tbdx2 Callahan_Frankie_LW_Retired_Prime.tbdx2 (2.1 KB, 304 views)
Old 07-10-2007, 09:45 PM   #3226
CONN CHRIS
Global Moderator

All the photos in this thread prior to this post have been re-filed in the photos forum.

If you post a new photo here, please be sure to post a duplicate in the proper folder (by decade of debut) over there as well. This way, future and current board members will be able to more easily locate the photo that you made an effort to find and re-size.

Thank you!
Old 01-10-2008, 12:51 PM   #3227
lightsout
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vistaman44 View Post
Hey, guys. I've been away for a while, but am back now.

I noticed several reposts of fighters I created and posted way back when. Glad to see them circulating and people getting use out of them. That's why I created them. Anyway, the reason I'm posting is to let you know that the way you can tell one of mine is in the biography I put "created by me" at the bottom ... "me" is my initials and also an abbreviation of my job title, managing editor. "Spiffy," huh?

I wanted to personally thank ConnChris, SAL, Dean, Rocco, cube, mh and others who have been posting here. I've been going back through the strings and trying to get caught up on all the great additions you guys have made. Excellent stuff!

I e-mailed Mark and JR at CornerWork.com today to let them know I have a 41-fighter pack of heavies, cruisers and others from the 1980s available for them to upload soon. Hope you guys enjoy them. They include: Greg Sorrentino, Lou Rogan, Al Migliorato, Lou Benson Jr., Jimmy Richards, Lumbala Tshibumba, an adjusted Henry Akinwande, Billy Aird, John Fury, Yanqui Diaz, Gino Freo, Angel Oquendo, Eric Curry, William Hosea, Austin Okoye, Donnie Long, Jeff Sims, Neil Malpass, Randy Mack, Larry Givens, Kip Kane, Wesley Watson, Percell Davis, Tom Franco "Tommy" Thomas, Ric Lainhart, Jimmy Gradson, Mike Cohen, Rodney Frazier, Luis Lozano, Mike Perkins, Shaun Ayers, Frankie Hines, Cecil Coffee, Jorge Alfredo Dascola, Johnny Griffin, Bobby Quarry, Rahim Muhammad, Ricky Womack, Earl Tripp, Claman "Sandman" Parker and Conroy Nelson.

Hello, I am new to this board. I realize that this is an old post but something you mentioned came up in a search I did. You mentioned that you have a fight with Jimmy Gradson, which fight of his do you have?
lightsout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 12:46 PM   #3228
RickinAtlanta
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jofre View Post
Ernie Maurer's son is a friend of mine. His photo was posted earlier.
I'm Ernie Maurer's son and am very curious as to who Joffre is? I somehow found this site and am very interested in becoming more familiar with it. Joffre please contact me.
RickinAtlanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 01:26 PM   #3229
RickinAtlanta
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Myers View Post
A Detroit bantamweight who only fought for two years in the early thirties, Ernie Maurer was ranked as high as #4 by the National Boxing Association, although he was primarily a local fighter. He compiled an impressive record of 53-3-5 (17). He was never stopped.

The attached fighter was playtested against more than 800 bantamweights and featherweights with ratings of 3 and below. Against them he performed quite accurately.
My Dad actually fought from 10/1931 to May, 1934.

Rick Maurer
Old 04-06-2008, 10:10 PM   #3230
RickinAtlanta
Bat Boy

Ernie Maurer

I'm Ernie Maurer's son and am curious as to who Joffra is as I don't know anyone in MA. By the way, my Dad actually fought from 10/1931 to 5/1934. If anyone knows of me or my Dad please e-mail me. My e-mail address is in the contact info.

Last edited by RickinAtlanta; 04-07-2008 at 11:58 AM. Reason: correct spelling
Old 04-07-2008, 01:19 PM   #3231
jofre
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickinAtlanta View Post
I'm Ernie Maurer's son and am very curious as to who Joffre is? I somehow found this site and am very interested in becoming more familiar with it. Joffre please contact me.

Hi Rick,

I just sent you an email.

Dan Cuoco
Old 04-07-2008, 01:52 PM   #3232
RickinAtlanta
Bat Boy

Dan,

Good to hear from you! I'm still looking at microfilm of the Detroit papers from the 1930's. Finished the Detroit News from 1/1/1930 - 10/1/1934 and am now starting on the Detroit Free Press in 1931 to try and find any gaps. Thanks for all your help with getting my Dad included in these great boxing sites!!
Old 04-07-2008, 02:03 PM   #3233
jofre
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickinAtlanta View Post
Dan,

Good to hear from you! I'm still looking at microfilm of the Detroit papers from the 1930's. Finished the Detroit News from 1/1/1930 - 10/1/1934 and am now starting on the Detroit Free Press in 1931 to try and find any gaps. Thanks for all your help with getting my Dad included in these great boxing sites!!
Rick,

Nice to see you on the board. It's been over seven years now since we started fine-tuning your father's record. Mike Miley and Laurence Fielding are still doing research, so if they come up with anything new we'll pass it along.

For those that have not seen his record on the IBRO website, here is the link:IBRO -- Ernie Maurer

Last edited by jofre; 04-07-2008 at 02:06 PM.
jofre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:00 PM   #3234
Jackyle
Hall Of Famer

Does anyone have Jaroslaw Zavarotony, and or Tommy Zbikowski files? I have the Pics, just not the files and I am new to the game trying to figure out how to best do the fighter files.

Thanks.
Jackyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:23 PM   #3235
Jackyle
Hall Of Famer

Oh one more, Luis Ortiz the cuban Heavyweight.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:26 AM   #3236
Jackyle
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTea View Post
Charles Whittaker JMW
Rating: 2
Is there a file out there for Whittaker?
Old 01-19-2012, 01:45 PM   #3237
IceTea
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackyle View Post
Is there a file out there for Whittaker?
I posted this sometime ago it appears, but it was deleted. Years back, there was an internet accident with this site causing some files to be lost. It appears that this file was one of them. I don't have one saved anywhere.
IceTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 02:30 PM   #3238
sepia warrior
Major Leagues

Jackyle, Ice Tea you're in luck. I have Ice Tea's rating of Charles Whittaker in my general database. Here it is.

Whittaker_Charles.tbdx3
sepia warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 04:00 PM   #3239
Jackyle
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepia warrior View Post
Jackyle, Ice Tea you're in luck. I have Ice Tea's rating of Charles Whittaker in my general database. Here it is.

Attachment 242276
Awesome!!!! Thanks so much.

I had a feeling you would have it.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:09 PM   #3240
sepia warrior
Major Leagues

Jackyle, here's Tommy Zbikowski. It's another Ice Tea creation.

Zbikowski_Tommy.tbdx3
sepia warrior is offline   Reply With Quote