Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 08-05-2018, 11:38 AM   #8961
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Milwaukee Braves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summers76 View Post
I was wondering if it was at all possible, if you could create Milwaukee Braves logos in the styles of those Atlanta Braves uniforms in the 70's & 80's but with the word 'Milwaukee' on the road, while also using Brewers colors. also Braves colors for those 80's as well.
Thanks,
Shawn

Milwaukee Braves
Attached Images
Image Image Image 

txranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 11:40 AM   #8962
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Milwaukee Braves

Caps and jerseys
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 

Old 08-05-2018, 11:45 AM   #8963
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Milwaukee Braves

Caps and jerseys
Attached Images

Old 08-05-2018, 01:09 PM   #8964
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Milwaukee Braves

Mid 1980's cap and jerseys in actual Atlanta Braves colors for that era...
Attached Images
Image Image Image 

Old 08-05-2018, 06:47 PM   #8965
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Txranger or anyone else, could you please do an undated Portland Rosebuds logo or two, at least, so that I can download them at the same time as I also download the related cap and uniform sets? For I will definitely need it or them for use in at least one of my leagues/saved games with seasons currently from around 1910 to 1920, at least, it seems, if not earlier or later than that specific time frame.

So might others who have teams named that in various leagues of theirs. I have tried to be patient and all, but I won't likely be able to advance in certain leagues/saved games where they might be suitable for use, until I get them, so that they seem plausible enough in those leagues/saved games' current seasons.

Thanks in advance if and when any of you does so here, for sure. CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 08:38 PM   #8966
Summers76
Minors (Double A)

Oh man... these look so good! Thanks, it's what I was actually imagining them as, but better!
Summers76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 12:20 PM   #8967
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Portland Rosebuds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
Txranger or anyone else, could you please do an undated Portland Rosebuds logo or two, at least, so that I can download them at the same time as I also download the related cap and uniform sets?

Portland Rosebuds
Attached Images
Image Image 

Old 08-06-2018, 03:54 PM   #8968
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Thank you, Txranger. I will hopefully be able to download them within a day or so, along with items for other teams in at least that league, I think, more or less. That's if enough things go sufficiently according to plan here, that is.

I should find much use for certain sets for the related teams in certain leagues, especially the Rosebuds, for example, in the near future, I think. I was wondering, though, if you could create at least one set reminiscent of the 1910's to 1920's for a team called the Minnesota Mountain Goats. They are/were inspired by the Minnesota Conservation Corps from about 25-30 years ago, although MCC no longer goes by that name, but by the name Conservation Corps Minnesota & Iowa. I worked for MCC in the early 1990's, and would like to have at least one set reminiscent of them, and/or the real world history of CCMI dating back perhaps as far as the Civilian Conservation Corps, for said team in my USBL.

http://www.conservationcorps.org/history/

I'm not asking for looks ranging from those common to the 1910's or 1920's to those common to more recent years, necessarily. But I would still like a look that might be suitable for seasons dating from about 1910 or 1912 to about 1920 or 1925, at least, if not longer.

If and when I might need an update to the looks for this team, I will let you know, of course. If you use the green and blue logo for any of your potential concepts for this team's set or sets, please disregard the bit related to the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources. Unless, of course, you might want to include it as part of a Turn Ahead the Clock-type feature kicking things forward at least 60 to 70 or so years from the current applicable time period, txranger.

I'm sorry if the cap's picture seems rotated out of a straight up and down orientation, but when I tried to add it to this post, it seems to have been rotated more than it should have been, for some reason, even though it's not like that on my computer or my tablet.

Whether or not any potential logos include mountain goats on them, I do want a home uniform that is lighter than the away uniform, at least for the primaries. White or yellow, I think, for the main home jersey with perhaps blue text, and probably one of the blue colors for the main away jersey with text in the opposite color or colors.

As for alternates, I will leave their color schemes and/or looks up to you. If you choose to have an appropriate logo of some sort on the chest instead of text, that is just fine with me here.

I just want to request this team's potential early historical looks for the moment, at least, I think. Other teams can perhaps wait until I catch up with downloading certain teams' looks that you and/or Knuckler, at least, if not others as well, have already done.

I'll let you know when I've been able to do that, as soon as I can. Thank you again for providing us the dated and/or undated logos and related sets for the Portland Rosebuds and/or so many other teams and leagues. Keep up the great work! CD out.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 08-06-2018, 09:16 PM   #8969
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Some additional information related to the above. When I worked for MCC, the main headquarters of MCC were in the Twin Cities, as part of the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources. While the summer base camp was in St. Croix State Park near Hinckley, Minnesota, there were also many crews that periodically went to other State Parks in Minnesota, as spike crews, made up of all kinds of people, for sure.

I went on such crews three times during my time with MCC during the summer of 1991. First I spiked with several others to William O'Brien State Park near Stillwater or Marine-on-St. Croix, if memory serves. We mainly made picnic tables and cleared brush and did other work there. The second time I was on a spike crew to another park, we spiked to Interstate State Park, which is near Chisago City and Taylors Falls, I believe, and we built sixty steps on the Curtain Falls Trail, which is probably renamed by now, among other things we did there. And the third spike was to Father Hennepin State Park, which is quite near Isle, Minnesota, on the shores of Lake Mille Lacs, if I remember correctly, where we mainly painted picnic shelters and did a few other things before returning to base camp just prior to the end of summer camp.

It was an interesting summer, to be sure, and a summer that I've not totally forgotten, plus I am still in contact with at least a couple of people from that year with MCC. Even roughly 27 years later, in fact.

Being a Corpsmember for MCC is an experience that I will likely never totally forget, no matter how long I happen to live. It was hard work, to be sure, often, to do a lot of the things we did in various parks, even if I wasn't able to spike out as much as I might have liked, or go to certain areas of Minnesota as a member of certain spike crews, but I had a real fun time, and all.

That's enough additional information to talk about here for now, I think, folks. CD out.
Old 08-06-2018, 10:16 PM   #8970
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by txranger View Post

Milwaukee Braves
In each of my leagues the Atlanta Braves or the Milwaukee
Brewers either just moved or changed their name. Those are beautiful. Top 5 of yours.
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 08:25 PM   #8971
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Scranton Miners 1951

Scranton Miners 1951

Logo is not my work... It is edited slightly and from artwork from a Ebbets Flannel T-Shirt designed by Cieradkowski...
Attached Images

Old 08-11-2018, 08:29 PM   #8972
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Scranton Miners 1951

Scranton Miners 1951

Caps and jerseys
Attached Images

Old 08-11-2018, 09:00 PM   #8973
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Chicago American Gears

Chicago American Gears

Based off of artwork from an Ebbets Flannel T-shirt from an old basketball team...
Attached Images

Old 08-11-2018, 09:36 PM   #8974
Motorhead667
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Scranton Miners 1951

Logo is not my work... It is edited slightly and from artwork from a Ebbets Flannel T-Shirt designed by Cieradkowski...
Thank you Tx
Motorhead667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 01:21 PM   #8975
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Decatur Commies

Decatur Commies

Some more artwork from an Ebbets t-shirt...
Attached Images

Old 08-12-2018, 07:32 PM   #8976
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Anybody know what a "Commie" is?

I'm aware that "Commie" was slang for a communist sympathizer years ago in the Cold War period.

It just seem strange for the nickname of a baseball team.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 07:45 PM   #8977
DrkLrdK
Major Leagues

Short for Commodores, before Commies was associated with the Communists.
DrkLrdK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 07:57 PM   #8978
JaBurns
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Church View Post

I'm aware that "Commie" was slang for a communist sympathizer years ago in the Cold War period.

I was thinking the same thing, until I saw the logo and explanation, thinking “This is not going to go over well in Decatur.”
JaBurns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 08:47 PM   #8979
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Church View Post

The nickname Commodores refers to Stephen Decatur, for whom the city is named. The team was often called the "Commies" for short, from a time before that became a slang term for "Communist". In their final years, they wore hand-me-down Giants uniforms, although still called the "Commodores", leading some fans to call them the "Commodore Giants".

The Decatur Commodores were a professional minor league baseball team based in Decatur, Illinois that played for 64 seasons. The Commodores are the primary ancestor of today's Kane County Cougars. They played, with sporadic interruptions, from 1900 to 1974 in a variety of minor leagues, but spent the majority of their existence in the Illinois–Indiana–Iowa League (the "Three-I" League), later joining the Mississippi–Ohio Valley League (1952 to 1955) and the Midwest League (1956 to 1974). While they spent most of their years as an independent without formal major league baseball team affiliation, their primary affiliations were with the St. Louis Cardinals and later the San Francisco Giants, with isolated affiliations with the Detroit Tigers, Chicago Cubs and Philadelphia Phillies.

Old 08-12-2018, 10:00 PM   #8980
Motorhead667
All Star Reserve

Quote:
The nickname Commodores refers to Stephen Decatur, for whom the city is named. The team was often called the "Commies" for short, from a time before that became a slang term for "Communist". In their final years, they wore hand-me-down Giants uniforms, although still called the "Commodores", leading some fans to call them the "Commodore Giants".

The Decatur Commodores were a professional minor league baseball team based in Decatur, Illinois that played for 64 seasons. The Commodores are the primary ancestor of today's Kane County Cougars. They played, with sporadic interruptions, from 1900 to 1974 in a variety of minor leagues, but spent the majority of their existence in the Illinois–Indiana–Iowa League (the "Three-I" League), later joining the Mississippi–Ohio Valley League (1952 to 1955) and the Midwest League (1956 to 1974). While they spent most of their years as an independent without formal major league baseball team affiliation, their primary affiliations were with the St. Louis Cardinals and later the San Francisco Giants, with isolated affiliations with the Detroit Tigers, Chicago Cubs and Philadelphia Phillies.
Wow, thank you for the info I can't believe I did not know that as I grew up less than 50 miles from Decatur in Champaign
Motorhead667 is offline   Reply With Quote