Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion Talk about our latest hockey manager game, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 12-26-2016, 01:19 PM   #1
SatanSVK
Bat Boy

Great results, unhappy board and owner.

Hello guys. Iīm playing with Sabres in sandbox mode. I managed to win stanley cup in 1st season, Iīve made a lot of trades. I donīt even know how I managed to win. I am in season 2 now. Performing pretty well, after 17 matches it is 15-2-0. But the board is unhappy with me. Itīs the first time since i started the game.

"Wally Frazer thinks this season is great success so far and the team is in outstanding shape.
Despite the good current performance of the team, in general Wally Frazer is very unhappy about your work as GM of Sabres.You have to sustain good work of this season."

What does it mean? Finances are ok. Do i need to look for better staff? Is he unhappy with trade moves? The season is pretty succesfull, even better than the 1st one so I donīt understand why i lost their confidence.

Thanks for your ideas
SatanSVK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 02:47 AM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

I suspect that may be an error in the text, I seem to recall a similar issue a few weeks ago. We'll check it.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 09:22 AM   #3
SatanSVK
Bat Boy

Thank you for your reply-.

On Manager - Owner Confidence screen, Job security is around 20%. It was 100% after winning stanley cup. So i suppose itīs not just text error. Ownerīs patience is 15/20 and i think itīs quite high. I wonder what does he care about. Results, trades, salaries....
SatanSVK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 02:14 AM   #4
JeffR
FHM Producer

Ah, that does sound like something else, then. We'll see if we can find it, but it might be useful if we could have a look at your save - instructions for uploading to our ftp site are here, or you can put it on a file sharing site like filedropper.com or dropbox and send me the link.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 08:58 PM   #5
demons19
Minors (Double A)

I had this issue where I won the Cup, my owner was thrilled with me.....then all of a sudden he died or sold the team and the new guy hated me!
His happiness with me dropped to about 20%!
His patience is 16 but for half a season he hated me!
Then I win the cup again and he was about 80%....but I don't trust him
So in my points to allocate, I added 3 to my self-preservation (was 3, now 6) and now its 100%
I foolishly thought if I just keep winning why would I be fired but ya never know
demons19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 09:36 PM   #6
Sharpie
Minors (Single A)

Can't wait to hear the answer! I ask the same question in 'Tons of Questions' thread
Sharpie is offline   Reply With Quote