Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Front Office Football > FOF - General Discussions

FOF - General Discussions Discuss the upcoming Front Office Football by OOTP Developments here.

Old 03-30-2019, 05:01 AM   #41
Sweed
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by clwalcott View Post
how am I to know if the project has even been abandoned at this point?
If it had been there would have been an update
Old 03-30-2019, 10:43 AM   #42
rmoons24
Minors (Single A)

You don't know that.....do you work for ootp/fof? It has been roughly five years since the original "release" goal as the guy pointed out.
Old 03-30-2019, 11:09 AM   #43
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmoons24 View Post
You don't know that.....do you work for ootp/fof? It has been roughly five years since the original "release" goal as the guy pointed out.
Lets be fair here,You CAN NOT use the first Concept of an OOTP Football Game as your basis for this, The Developer Passed away and the Game died with him. It has Been 13 Months since the Announcement that Jim and FOF would be joining the OOTP team. So at least keep your complaining in Proper context with the relevant facts.
“As soon as I got out there I felt a strange relationship with the pitcher's mound. It was as if I'd been born out there. Pitching just felt like the most natural thing in the world. Striking out batters was easy.” -Babe Ruth
“Ruth made a grave mistake when he gave up pitching. Working once a week, he might have lasted a long time and become a great star.”-Tris Speaker
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 03-30-2019, 06:12 PM   #44
Jwalk100
Minors (Single A)

Is there a way we can separate the whining posts from the positive game posts?

Just saying.....
Old 03-30-2019, 06:42 PM   #45
Sweed
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmoons24 View Post
Yes I do.

No I don't

Not 5 years for the FOF verison
Old 04-01-2019, 11:56 AM   #46
NoOne
Hall Of Famer

can david duchuvny read the diaries to us, if they start?

hope they have some crazy programmers... i hear they are a real wild crowd. women that toss men aside when bored, and p*nty-droppers abound.

i would hope "panty" isn't censored, lol, but who knows.

Last edited by NoOne; 04-02-2019 at 03:24 AM. Reason: lol - dropeprs! wtf is that?
Old 04-08-2019, 12:17 PM   #47
Garethw87

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbryant View Post
Stupid conversation. Will one of the moderators do the rest of us a favor and close this trivial OP concern.
Its fine to discuss, we are all waiting on the game and would love more news.

Old 04-08-2019, 12:24 PM   #48
Garethw87

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettrankin View Post
I would prefer they would set expectations of when a new update will be posted. At my work, I can’t say “I will update you when there is something to report”. Everyone wants an actual date or timeframe. “I will update you by the end of...” (day, week, month, qtr, year). I just feel something like that would help. Just set expectations which would allow everyone to look forward to that date and hearing an update.
Hey brett, seems you been around a while but few posts.

We had a similar issue here during the Franchise Hockey Manager development and the guys did start to offer more insight the game being made etc, then it turned bad as not every single detail mentioned could be included etc.

With the excitement around a new Football I'd think its wise to only show us something when its concrete, although I'd love some updates as well even if it was of blank screens showing early version stuff !

Old 04-18-2019, 05:26 PM   #49
Scoman
All Star Starter

Closed