Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - Online Leagues

FHM 2 - Online Leagues Looking to join an online league, or are you looking for new members for your own league? Post about it here.

Old 09-05-2015, 12:17 PM   #41
checkyoursixx
Minors (Triple A)

You are more then welcome to join. Please head over to the forums and apply in the Application thread. You can then choose your team name.

I don't mind how long team articles are. How often is up to you. I am just trying to avoid the players who just come to make lines and that's it. I encourage participation in other ways. We will even have a point system to reward those who participate. Things like position changes, relocating and arena size are just some.of the things you can spend those points on.
checkyoursixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 01:02 AM   #42
Evok
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I just re-posted my application but i am seeing now you are also looking for a co-com. If you don't mind someone who never did that i would actually realy like to learn this instead ! I am a fast learner so i think i could do a good job ! Le me know what you think ! If not, i'll just be the noob GM instead
Evok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 03:01 PM   #43
Primigenius
Bat Boy

I am in there as newbie too and looking forward to the start and having a good time and great machtes/seasons!

Come on ladys and gents - sign in!!

Old 09-07-2015, 03:22 PM   #44
r0nster
Hall Of Famer

would love to join but I have never been in a league and Would need to learn the behind the scenes stuff of Hockey. Being GM only does help LOL.
r0nster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 03:35 PM   #45
chey
Minors (Triple A)

Just applied! I've been hoping a league like this would pop up for FHM2, as its the way I've always most enjoyed OOTP.
chey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 04:01 PM   #46
checkyoursixx
Minors (Triple A)

Thanks for the interest guys.

Even if you are new, you are welcome to join. I'd be more then happy to help with any questions you have.

The only thing I ask is those who join will participate on the forums regularly.
Old 09-07-2015, 06:41 PM   #47
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

Im interested for sure but as a STH (WITH ASG) for Nashville my spare time will be limited
zyberianwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 04:13 AM   #48
checkyoursixx
Minors (Triple A)

Still looking for about 6 GMs.

Come check us out!
Old 09-12-2015, 08:09 AM   #49
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Wink

I'm slightly concerned how busy I will be post release, but I do want to participate in your league if I can.
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 03:35 PM   #50
Primigenius
Bat Boy

... wow, would be awesome to play against a team which is managed by you, Cole. Hope you could make it!!

My Munich Sabres looking forward to that challenge!! :-)
Old 09-14-2015, 10:43 AM   #51
checkyoursixx
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post
I'm slightly concerned how busy I will be post release, but I do want to participate in your league if I can.
That would be fine by me! Of course, if you are too busy then you are more then welcome to back out at any time. I will not give you grief about it.

Just sign up to the forums if you do not mind. You may choose a team at any time.
Old 09-19-2015, 12:25 PM   #52
iamfrankblanco
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Applied

Just applied, I hope that you will include me in your initial team of GMs. How many teams do you all have created thus far?
iamfrankblanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 01:43 PM   #53
Arch7ngel
Bat Boy

Really interested too as it seems a log of beginners like myself are willing to give it a go. Having never played in an online league, how much time is devoted to this weekly?
Arch7ngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 06:33 PM   #54
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

coming over will be a while
Old 09-27-2015, 07:35 PM   #55
Jearly
Bat Boy

Application Submitted

Just submittted an App to Join the MHL. Looking forward to the opportunity to participate in a Fictional League from start and see how the league Grows.

Regardless of whether App is accepted or not - I wish the league the best.
Old 09-28-2015, 12:12 AM   #56
nichimanen
Minors (Single A)

Just wanted to share the sweaters I created for the Kashiwa Doctor Yellow since I'm not sure how well they showed up on the MLH site. I'm adding the post I wrote as well:

The Kashiwa Doctor Yellow are pleased to present their sweaters for the upcoming inaugural season of the MLH.

The sweater itself sports the iconic yellow of the well known train while the blue striping mimics the the stripes that flow down the side of the research shinkansen.

The green highlights are representative of the striping that was used on some of the earlier versions of Doctor Yellow as a nod to it's historic past.

The city of Kashiwa is abuzz with anticipation for the start of the season and many stores, shops and businesses are preparing specials and sales for the opening puck drop! Check back later for updates!
Attached Images
Image Image 
nichimanen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 11:27 PM   #57
GM in Training
Minors (Single A)

I noticed Charlie Cooper has applied to join this league. Do reserch on him. He has destroyed OOTP online leagues the past by cheating. Be wary of him in your league.
GM in Training is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 11:39 PM   #58
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

Ok I signed up got teh game yesterday and saw how it works so there will be NO real NHL players in this since you are talking draft and for sure go with autodraft no worries i can build from within (if selected)
Old 09-30-2015, 06:40 AM   #59
Rob Robsen
Bat Boy

Just applied!
Rob Robsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 02:01 PM   #60
checkyoursixx
Minors (Triple A)

I have been absent from the forums for the last 2 weeks but am back just in time to get things started.

I anticipate that the league should start in 2-3 weeks while we get everything settled.

I will need to get a few things sorted out before we can begin (ftp provider.. etc)