Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models

Old 05-11-2023, 09:51 AM   #1
LunchBox
Minors (Triple A)

Please Help

Anyone who can make 3D ballparks please help.

I've tried the tutorials and my brain will just not comprehend how to make a 3D model.

What I would like is a 3D model of Stitzel Field in Poughkeepsie, New York. Coordinates are 41°41'53.94"N, 73°56'0.46"W or in decimal format 41.69809349508208, -73.93332649592995.

Dimensions are:

LL 325, LF 326, LCF 352, CF 408, RCF 399, RF 370, RL 350

Here are some various picture screenshot from digitalballparks.com
Name:  Stitzel Field.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  360.1 KB

Name:  Stitzel Field 1.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  266.7 KB

Name:  Stitzel Field 2.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  290.7 KB

Name:  Stitzel Field 3.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  114.2 KB

Name:  Stitzel Field 4.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  178.0 KB
Ya know Dorn, I liked you so much better when you were just a ballplayer. If you wanna be an interior decorator now that's none of my business. But some of us still need this team. Now you listen to me! This is my last shot at a winner and for some of the younger guys it could be their only shot. I don't know what happened to you. But if you ever, ever tank another play like you did today, I'm gonna cut your nuts off and stuff em down your f***** throat! - Jake Taylor, Major League
LunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2023, 09:52 AM   #2
LunchBox
Minors (Triple A)

Here are more Pictures:
Name:  Stitzel Field 5.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  216.0 KB

Name:  Stitzel Field 6.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  235.3 KB

Name:  Stitzel Field 7.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  215.4 KB

Name:  Stitzel Field 8.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  108.0 KB
Ya know Dorn, I liked you so much better when you were just a ballplayer. If you wanna be an interior decorator now that's none of my business. But some of us still need this team. Now you listen to me! This is my last shot at a winner and for some of the younger guys it could be their only shot. I don't know what happened to you. But if you ever, ever tank another play like you did today, I'm gonna cut your nuts off and stuff em down your f***** throat! - Jake Taylor, Major League
Old 05-22-2023, 03:33 PM   #3
asrivkin
Minors (Triple A)

Tell you what--I'll give this a shot.
asrivkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 09:24 PM   #4
LunchBox
Minors (Triple A)

Thank you so much
Old 05-30-2023, 06:24 PM   #5
asrivkin
Minors (Triple A)

Here's a bit of a teaser for you. I need to add lights, but I think that's mostly it? Some photos show bigger or smaller seating areas behind home plate (with/without a press box) and along the third base line, so if what you see in these pictures isn't what you want this is the time to say it!
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 05-31-2023, 11:43 AM   #6
LunchBox
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asrivkin View Post
Here's a bit of a teaser for you. I need to add lights, but I think that's mostly it? Some photos show bigger or smaller seating areas behind home plate (with/without a press box) and along the third base line, so if what you see in these pictures isn't what you want this is the time to say it!

No, that seems damn near perfect to me, thank you so much
Old 06-01-2023, 11:05 PM   #7
asrivkin
Minors (Triple A)

OK, try this:
Google Drive link to Stitzel Field

It also includes the Sketchup file I used to make it. Let me know how it goes!
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 06-02-2023, 11:26 AM   #8
Ty Cobb
Hall Of Famer

This will make a nice low-level minor add-on. I love the big splashy parks, but we also need some more of this level to flush out the stadiums. Nice.

“What’s the most you ever lost on a coin toss?”

“Everyone is an atheist until Templars begin marching in the rain.”
Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
Society's tolerance for violent criminals is dumbfounding.
"Alinsky works for me now."
Ty Cobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 12:40 AM   #9
LunchBox
Minors (Triple A)

Thank you again so very much, I plan on using it in a small four team league kind of like the USPBL in Michigan