Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Franchise Hockey Manager 10 > FHM Mods
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

FHM Mods This is the place to check for mods for both FHM10 and previous versions.

Old 11-07-2022, 01:33 PM   #81
Tokyoriit
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyoriit View Post
Hey Eriq, curious if this utility https://www.ootputilities.com/sweaterfactory/ is functional any longer. It's a great tool though I know you've been transitioning to using desktop applications rather than browser based. Can't seem to use it at all any longer, though you're presumably the one still hosting it. No buttons work and I can't edit anything although the page still loads.

Thanks for making it!

Edit: The fix that others have stated related to zoom levels is not working at all for me on Mac. I'm at 100% browser zoom but the utility does not work for me at all. I have the skewed graphics and am unable to click any boxes or make any changes. Tried safari, chrome, Firefox, and opera.
UPDATE: This utility does not work on 16:9 displays, full stop. The moment I connected to an external 16:10 monitor the app worked like a charm.
Tokyoriit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 03:08 PM   #82
inbar
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Is there any chance the NHL logo could be addable to the collar?

Also, there seems to be a new update in FHM9 for textures around the shoulder yoke. Would be a great implementation here if possible!
inbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 04:00 PM   #83
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by inbar View Post
Is there any chance the NHL logo could be addable to the collar?

Also, there seems to be a new update in FHM9 for textures around the shoulder yoke. Would be a great implementation here if possible!
The texture comes from my new template design. Ive made some tweaks, adds and omissions to enhance the Adidas style jerseys.
Hockey13Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 04:11 PM   #84
inbar
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey13Playa View Post
The texture comes from my new template design. Ive made some tweaks, adds and omissions to enhance the Adidas style jerseys.
I see. Now I'm wishing for a mixture between the sweater factory and your template, as I realize that I have no skills in photoshop or gimp.
inbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 01:27 PM   #85
Tokyoriit
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inbar View Post
I see. Now I'm wishing for a mixture between the sweater factory and your template, as I realize that I have no skills in photoshop or gimp.
It's very easy to do what you're describing in Sweater Factory. You just need to have a copy of the NHL logo in png format and select "upload an image." Then you can resize it by clicking on it and move it to the collar. Here's the NHL logo in correct format -- https://www.dropbox.com/s/us551hka1a...small.png?dl=0

Last edited by Tokyoriit; 11-10-2022 at 01:38 PM.
Tokyoriit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 03:52 PM   #86
Zuby57
Bat Boy

I've tried using this on 3 separate computers and 90% of the possible functions don't work, is there any way this can be fixed? I plan on making multiple jerseys for the Latvian and Lithuanian leagues which will be downloadable once they've all been made. Please whoever can fix this, help me with the sweater factory.
Zuby57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 09:00 PM   #87
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuby57 View Post
I've tried using this on 3 separate computers and 90% of the possible functions don't work, is there any way this can be fixed? I plan on making multiple jerseys for the Latvian and Lithuanian leagues which will be downloadable once they've all been made. Please whoever can fix this, help me with the sweater factory.
It seems to be working fine for me. Try using a different browser.
Old 04-26-2023, 03:44 PM   #88
Zuby57
Bat Boy

Browser Issues,

I tried using Chrome, Firefox, Safari all on 3 devices and it's still unusable for me.
Zuby57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 07:18 PM   #89
Greenert11
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuby57 View Post
I tried using Chrome, Firefox, Safari all on 3 devices and it's still unusable for me.
Works for me but I get warning that the site is Not Secure and I need to manually proceed. You can also trying using hockey13playa's downloadable jersey template as an alternative.
Greenert11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 01:00 PM   #90
wiggleman83
All Star Reserve

I noticed there's options to call the jerseys alternates or throwbacks, is there a way to have those jerseys appear in game?
wiggleman83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 11:49 AM   #91
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

The ootputilities.com domain will be expiring on July 22, 2024, and the site will no longer be available after that time. I have not made any changes to the web apps in a number of years and have migrated all of my web-based apps to cross-platform desktop apps with the same (and in some cases improved) functionality. That being the case, I have decided that it is no longer worth spending my money on the web hosting.

I am closing a door, there's been a window open for quite a while. You can download the desktop apps at https://eriqjaffe.github.io or by clicking the link in my signature.
Old 10-25-2023, 06:28 PM   #92
Curve Ball Dave
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriqjaffe View Post

I am closing a door, there's been a window open for quite a while. You can download the desktop apps at https://eriqjaffe.github.io or by clicking the link in my signature.
Which file needs to be downloaded for the desktop app?
Old 10-25-2023, 08:09 PM   #93
Curve Ball Dave
Hall Of Famer

I think I have downloaded the right set of files. I have ImageMagic open and running. This is my screen...
Attached Images
Old 10-26-2023, 05:37 AM   #94
hurricanekevin
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curve Ball Dave View Post
Which file needs to be downloaded for the desktop app?

Yeah, I'm kind of struggling with this too? Not sure what I need to download. I have the rink app downloaded so I must have figured it out at some point? But totally lost right now
Old 11-06-2023, 02:08 PM   #95
tomkmb
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanekevin View Post
Yeah, I'm kind of struggling with this too? Not sure what I need to download. I have the rink app downloaded so I must have figured it out at some point? But totally lost right now
If you've figured this out already ignore me, I was looking at the same thing today myself. So if you see the screenshot below - to the right there is a 'Releases' header, click the latest version listed beneath that which is 'v0.1.2-beta' and that will show you all the files available for download. The .exe for Windows or .dmg for Mac etc

Just downloaded the .exe and installed and it works, let me know if you have any issues!

Last edited by tomkmb; 11-06-2023 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Added image
tomkmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2023, 03:03 PM   #96
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curve Ball Dave View Post
I think I have downloaded the right set of files. I have ImageMagic open and running. This is my screen...
ImageMagick doesn't need to be open, just installed. Still, you should be seeing more than that. I can't remember, do you have a Mac, or Windows?
Old 11-07-2023, 03:03 PM   #97
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomkmb View Post
If you've figured this out already ignore me, I was looking at the same thing today myself. So if you see the screenshot below - to the right there is a 'Releases' header, click the latest version listed beneath that which is 'v0.1.2-beta' and that will show you all the files available for download. The .exe for Windows or .dmg for Mac etc

Just downloaded the .exe and installed and it works, let me know if you have any issues!
Thanks for responding when I didn't notice there were questions!
Old 11-07-2023, 11:18 PM   #98
hurricanekevin
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomkmb View Post

Thanks! It kinda hides over there lol

Appreciate it!
Old 11-08-2023, 05:36 AM   #99
tomkmb
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Thanks for responding when I didn't notice there were questions!
My pleasure, thanks for creating and sharing these - a wonderful resource for the community!
tomkmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 02:56 PM   #100
Curve Ball Dave
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
ImageMagick doesn't need to be open, just installed. Still, you should be seeing more than that. I can't remember, do you have a Mac, or Windows?
Windows.