Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 18 > OOTP 18 Online Leagues

OOTP 18 Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 18 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 02-06-2018, 10:11 AM   #1
Fredrocker
Major Leagues

RABA has one Opening

The Ratified American Baseball Association (RABA) has an opening for the GM of the Omaha Storm Chasers... We are currently in our first season and about 30 games into the schedule... You can find out information about the league/rules/etc RIGHT HERE

Please DM me at this forum, or Send an Email HERE, or under the 'Contact Tab' at the website if you are interested...

POSITION IS FILLED 2/7/18

Manage Players Like:

Last edited by Fredrocker; 02-08-2018 at 07:23 AM.
Fredrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 02:00 PM   #2
rmura22
Bat Boy

Attention OOTP Faithful:

This league's commish has a good reputation as a commish who cares and runs a smooth ship . . .I am here to tell the world that the power has went to this Dicktator's head!!

I was removed form the league-without warning- after pushing back at him being a dick to another gm over nothing....I am fine not being a part of that league anymore as it is much more cartoony than needs to be....I just regret the time i invested in drafting an entire organization...

I was removed for telling the him he should apologize for what the incorrect jab he took at me...
-I told him I didn't take him for a guy who thinks he can talk to the gas in the league however he wants, but isn't able to take it when the same vitriol is thrown back at him...

the fact that i was wrong, and he DOES think that he can say whatever bogus **** he wants, while not allowing that same freedom to other league members, directly points to him thinking he is the dictator and we all are subjects who answer to him.

****This commissioner altered than specs on the ballpark effects (1903 ballparks have a WIIDDDE variance in dimensions...) for every team to be standard (1.00 effects for homeruns/doubles/triples/etc) EXCEPT for his team.....which favored pitching heavily....*****

Shady shady behavior...

If you join this league: be sure to scroll up to the messages that were posted this morning feb. 9th, in the general channel on slack.
See for yourself the words i spoke that got me removed..
feel free to dm me if you see that there are more deliteful messages that were added after I was no longer able to get onto that slack group. Ha!
rmura22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 10:34 AM   #3
Fredrocker
Major Leagues

gosh just saw this as my leagues are filled but... since you felt like throwing copper... first off I left your post at the RABA forum (its always good to see how GM's feel)... I told the league I have more class than to act like this... (been thrown out of a few leagues... for ?? integrity) .. BTW we are doing fine in both leagues (38 GMs) and it doesnt seem to be an issue... but as I have always said... you call the commish a Dick... .. what does Ken in Chi town say (you are from chi town Rob right)... he Gone...

Just sticking up for the league(s)... btw your team is doing much better since you left... must be that cartoon affect... its a shame guys like you, can ruin it for all (I didnt get my way... grow up... you post here like a child... ) are in leagues... gives us all a bad thingy... I wish I had a cartoon bb card of you, but the game wouldn't stoop that low...
Old 02-20-2018, 11:05 AM   #4
Fredrocker
Major Leagues

just noticed 3 posts... like you are relevant for the OOTP faithful.. lmfao... I am sorry now I responded....

Hell guys we are having fun over here at XFBL and RABA... and there are also some great leagues floating around UBA, tMBU, MLBD (I am sorry for being that dick)... FBC... OBL... and more
Old 02-20-2018, 01:10 PM   #5
tward13
All Star Starter

I'm having fun at RABA and XFBL. Good GMs, good competition, some laughs on the slack board. And the commish keeps things rolling.

There were a couple bumps in getting RABA started but it's not a standard boilerplate set-up. Almost everyone rolled with the tweaks and we're having a good first season.
tward13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 01:35 PM   #6
Fredrocker
Major Leagues

Hey Gents...

One Spot has just became open for the GM of the Omaha Storm Chasers ' see above... or right here I had a guy but his IP showed it was just a ruse....

League Rules are here

Look we have FUN.... RABA

@ruma22 Oh and some this crap from your posts at the Forum... (They are still there), where this is my cartoon cards (I just figured some of the OOTP Faithful like some, find it popular to have BB Cards, as the many who spend a lot of their time, playing the game solo, etc... and BTW to us it is appreciated) in forums of customization... Much like the other stuff...

Gosh what guys will go through to tear down a league.... ... if you dont believe in my leagues... fine, as my wargaming site says "Good, Bad or Ugly tell me the truth" if you want to have fun... let me know.... or ... and I am ugly

@ruma22 I am still mad, you called me, a d..k, etc... you call me a 'XXXX' in a DM and you think you are better... GONE....oh BTW.. that fence length was in spring training and I was trying to determine (never mind after watching you with your team, you are....)
I have been fired from being a GM for less... thats what it takes to run a 'Tip Top Shape league'... at least maybe you have to grow up... the influx...

And why Mr. Dan you left after one SIM without a good bye or a hey... Staley on Dan on msn... clown... at least say your gone...
Old 02-23-2018, 04:16 PM   #7
paellis11
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Sent you a message thru forum and also included my email. How often do you sim?
paellis11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 07:02 PM   #8
Fredrocker
Major Leagues

filled ... thank you for all that sent info... I snet you back if you are want to be on the waiting list...